Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (3183 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / Benny Hinn:Am Guilty Of preaching Prosperity Outside what the Bible teaches / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by OHOnairaland: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am Peter from Abia state. I am 32. One of the truly most handsome guys around though I don't live by that. After examining life issues, I thought to myself, that braking women's heart in relationship can be avoided. I made up my mind not to brake the heart of any woman or use my handsomeness to take advantage of women who want me desperately or are weak towards me. I made sure I did not engage in any relationship with girl until I am convinced I can possibly mary her. I have also proposed in my heart that I must not date any girl more than 1yr and when it exceeds 1yr, it must not be more than two 2yrs and that must be because we are planning our wedding or some other purposeful delays. I started with Chioma last year Feb, 2017, I barely started the relationship when I started receiving signs that she is my wife. Of all the many signs that came, it was only one of them(the 1st one) that I requested from God. So, I concluded that it is not possible for all these signs to be a coincidence. 'The supernatural must be involved, God or devil', I jokingly told Ben - one of my closest friends.

We would have tied the knots in less than one year, having introduced her to my mum within 3 months of knowing her, having also allowed her to live with my mother for 1 month and again for 2 weeks, and having gone to see her father for introduction, all within one year. But, some thing came up that my finance couldn't carry the wedding as I made some investment, and the remaining one that I could have used was consumed by 1, her sickness, 2, my mum's sickness and 3, by MMM. So it was postponed to an unfixed date this year 2017 pending when my pocket gets replenished but sure enough I told myself that the wedding or even trad must not exceed this year. By the beginning of 2nd quarter, I started a business for her and made her self reliant.

And suddenly, by middle of this year, my mum met a pastor on the mountain where she has gone to pray. The pastor told her that Chioma is not my wife, that if I get married to her I will die. She went to another pastor(who doesn't know the 1st pastor) without telling him what the previous pastor said, he said the same thing. So she became afraid and insisted that we discontinue the relationship. As it is now, as regards the issue, my mum says she can't be convinced to accept my fiancee after hearing the same massage from two pastors. "For before 2 or three witnesses, a matter is validated", she said, recalling that a pastor friend of hers had vehemently proclaimed that Chioma was not my wife, even though he said it as an advise without bringing God into the matter. "That makes three persons", she echoed, that it is only a tree that never runs after being told it would be cut down. I personally don't want to believe in these prophecies neither am I scared of dying as God's Word says I shall not die. Besides, I have several confirmations before choosing her. We have also held a family meeting for this in which we invited the last pastor who repeated what he said. I and Chioma cross examined him with different questions. He answered our questions but without strong convictions. It was only mum and my sisters who believed everything he said.

Now, the issue is that if my mum doesn't give her-support, no one else will. My mum is not domineering as she has always supported whatever I wanted to do. Every thing that I am now are all borne out of my personal choice without her input in decision making. She doesn't treat me as the only son that I am as she has never reminded me that. I wasn't so close to her. She did not show me affection probably because she thought it would make me a spoilt child. Before now, we could stay for a month or more without hearing from each other. I did not grow with the only son mentality. She taught me the bible of which I grew up reading. I learnt how to love from the bible as nobody showed me love when I was growing.
I have called a friend to speak to her but she said it's a no-go-area. I have also tried convincing her but it seems that her argument is winning mine. She started by asking me if I think that I love the girl more than she does. That it was the situation that necessitated it and not because she doesn't love Chioma.

For this case, unlike me, I also decided to meet a woman of God - an evangelist who said that what the pastors prophesied are not true. The woman who goes by evangelist as her title prophesied, telling me that my father is dead and that I am the only son and some other prophesies that are true. But one of her prophesies (or revelations rather) that weakened all the other prophesies that I would have used to convince my mum is that she said that mum entered a covenant with God before she could give birth to a son like me. That sounds true as I was or almost the 6th child following 5 or 4 girls ( one girl died) that my mum gave birth to before dad passed away. But when I questioned mum about the covenant, she outrightly denied, sighting that neither they nor my dad ever complained at any time that they have only girl children and no boy, let alone going further to make covenants. I lost the argument here, in trying to convince her that the messages she got were false.

My fiancee will be 30 this year. Our relationship seems to be headings nowhere now. The wedding plans have been halted. It will only take a miracle to change mum's mind. She insists on getting it right in mine. She said she was too liberal, and that's why she allowed 2 of my sisters to get married to husbands she never approved of. And 2 of them are suffering in their various homes now as she has to be taking care of them and their kids sometimes. 2 of them have sometime, been driven from their husband's homes and they came to live with her with kids.

My friend have advised I let Chioma go. That seems to be rational in as much as we don't know when it will be settled or if ever it will be settled. There is no need continuing taking her time as woman are like flowers.

We discussed this with Chioma, and she agreed to go with seeming understanding, but she ( feeling heart broken and seeming confused and behaving strangely like not calling or talking to me as before) later started asking me if I really mean to let her go after all this while as she has told many that she is my wife, reminding me of my promises to her. Though, the only environment where we are known a beat more is where I newly moved in this year, the same place her shop is also located. There are no relatives or church members near us. The introduction was unannounced. And I went with just a friend to see her father. Aside these, people don't know us else where apart from my village which it's only some of my kinsmen. I have practically kept the relationship secret as much as possible that the church is not aware.

I just want to hear people's opinion so as to make sure we take the best possible decision and to help me not to feel guilty. If I put her away, have I committed a terrible sin? We have truly thought that putting her away or telling her to go is rational in her best interest considering the situation at hand.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
OHOnairaland:
I am Peter from Abia state. I am 32. One of the truly most handsome guys around though I don't live by that. After examining life issues, I thought to myself, that braking women's heart in relationship can be avoided. I made up my mind not to brake the heart of any woman or use my handsomeness to take advantage of women who want me desperately or are weak towards me. I made sure I did not engage in any relationship with girl until I am convinced I can possibly mary her. I have also proposed in my heart that I must not date any girl more than 1yr and when it exceeds 1yr, it must not be more than two 2yrs and that must be because we are planning our wedding or some other purposeful delays. I started with Chioma last year Feb, 2017, I barely started the relationship when I started receiving signs that she is my wife. Of all the many signs that came, it was only one of them(the 1st one) that I requested from God. So, I concluded that it is not possible for all these signs to be a coincidence. 'The supernatural must be involved, God or devil', I jokingly told Ben - one of my closest friends.

We would have tied the knots in less than one year, having introduced her to my mum within 3 months of knowing her, having also allowed her to live with my mother for 1 month and again for 2 weeks, and having gone to see her father for introduction, all within one year. But, some thing came up that my finance couldn't carry the wedding as I made some investment, and the remaining one that I could have used was consumed by 1, her sickness, 2, my mum's sickness and 3, by MMM. So it was postponed to an unfixed date this year 2017 pending when my pocket gets replenished but sure enough I told myself that the wedding or even trad must not exceed this year. By the beginning of 2nd quarter, I started a business for her and made her self reliant.

And suddenly, by middle of this year, my mum met a pastor on the mountain where she has gone to pray. The pastor told her that Chioma is not my wife, that if I get married to her I will die. She went to another pastor(who doesn't know the 1st pastor) without telling him what the previous pastor said, he said the same thing. So she became afraid and insisted that we discontinue the relationship. As it is now, as regards the issue, my mum says she can't be convinced to accept my fiancee after hearing the same massage from two pastors. "For before 2 or three witnesses, a matter is validated", she said, recalling that a pastor friend of hers had vehemently proclaimed that Chioma was not my wife, even though he said it as an advise without bringing God into the matter. "That makes three persons", she echoed, that it is only a tree that never runs after being told it would be cut down. I personally don't want to believe in these prophecies neither am I scared of dying as God's Word says I shall not die. Besides, I have several confirmations before choosing her. We have also held a family meeting for this in which we invited the last pastor who repeated what he said. I and Chioma cross examined him with different questions. He answered our questions but without strong convictions. It was only mum and my sisters who believed everything he said.

Now, the issue is that if my mum doesn't give her-support, no one else will. My mum is not domineering as she has always supported whatever I wanted to do. Every thing that I am now are all borne out of my personal choice without her input in decision making. She doesn't treat me as the only son that I am as she has never reminded me that. I wasn't so close to her. She did not show me affection probably because she thought it would make me a spoilt child. Before now, we could stay for a month or more without hearing from each other. I did not grow with the only son mentality. She taught me the bible of which I grew up reading. I learnt how to love from the bible as nobody showed me love when I was growing.
I have called a friend to speak to her but she said it's a no-go-area. I have also tried convincing her but it seems that her argument is winning mine. She started by asking me if I think that I love the girl more than she does. That it was the situation that necessitated it and not because she doesn't love Chioma.

For this case, unlike me, I also decided to meet a woman of God - an evangelist who said that what the pastors prophesied are not true. The woman who goes by evangelist as her title prophesied, telling me that my father is dead and that I am the only son and some other prophesies that are true. But one of her prophesies (or revelations rather) that weakened all the other prophesies that I would have used to convince my mum is that she said that mum entered a covenant with God before she could give birth to a son like me. That sounds true as I was or almost the 6th child following 5 or 4 girls ( one girl died) that my mum gave birth to before dad passed away. But when I questioned mum about the covenant, she outrightly denied, sighting that neither they nor my dad ever complained at any time that they have only girl children and no boy, let alone going further to make covenants. I lost the argument here, in trying to convince her that the messages she got were false.

My fiancee will be 30 this year. Our relationship seems to be headings nowhere now. The wedding plans have been halted. It will only take a miracle to change mum's mind. She insists on getting it right in mine. She said she was too liberal, and that's why she allowed 2 of my sisters to get married to husbands she never approved of. And 2 of them are suffering in their various homes now as she has to be taking care of them and their kids sometimes. 2 of them have sometime, been driven from their husband's homes and they came to live with her with kids.

My friend have advised I let Chioma go. That seems to be rational in as much as we don't know when it will be settled or if ever it will be settled. There is no need continuing taking her time as woman are like flowers.

We discussed this with Chioma, and she agreed to go with seeming understanding, but she ( feeling heart broken and seeming confused and behaving strangely like not calling or talking to me as before) later started asking me if I really mean to let her go after all this while as she has told many that she is my wife, reminding me of my promises to her. Though, the only environment where we are known a beat more is where I newly moved in this year, the same place her shop is also located. There are no relatives or church members near us. The introduction was unannounced. And I went with just a friend to see her father. Aside these, people don't know us else where apart from my village which it's only some of my kinsmen. I have practically kept the relationship secret as much as possible that the church is not aware.

I just want to hear people's opinion so as to make sure we take the best possible decision and to help me not to feel guilty. If I put her away, have I committed a terrible sin? We have truly thought that putting her away or telling her to go is rational in her best interest considering the situation at hand.

Lol this is suppose to be on romance section.

please edit and spell correctly for easier understanding

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by ashjay001(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
Op, move on already! The truth is, whoever u end up marrying, u'll still regret not marrying her! Yet, marrying her wont work out!

Lose lose situation.

Hope u didnt retrieve d biz u opened for her sha?

Post to romance to get more views n possibly more insults!
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by purem(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Another tale of a boring relationship
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by madone: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew all this mummy boys. The girl is 30years. If ur mother is a Christian and can pray let her pray for the marriage to work. Mtcheeeeeeeeew so who LL marry Chioma ur left over old lady.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by OHOnairaland: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
I will do that, but let's hear your views because the issue has a religious matter at its core. Besides, religion affects our marriage so much in this part of the world.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
OHOnairaland:
I will do that, but let's hear your views because the issue has a religious matter at its core. Besides, religion affects our marriage so much in this part of the world.
, Bro na wa o, mummy went to Pastor, daddy went to Pastor, uncle went to Pastor, you yourself have you gone to God in prayers, for him to reveal to you whether Chioma is your wife, or do you think God won't speak to you! He said in Jeremiah 33:3 he said call unto me and I will show you great and mighty things you knoweth not. Seek the face of God concerning this matter, take a fasting and prayer and ask God to speak to you. Hear your future from the mouth of the creator himself if you are confuse! It's well with you sir!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
Im a Christian and I carry God matter for head like my hair. But Im a Blunt person and I dont care if my sincere advice would hurt anyone as long as it is from a sincere heart.

You are a wicked guy. And I doubt very much if you are a Christian.

You promised a girl marriage, raised her hope that shes got a husband, She has not done anything to hurt you and you left her on the ground that some so called prophets said you will die if you marry her. So as you have left her now you wont die. You will live for ever. You dont want to die? grin
Smh for you. You are decieving yourself. I believe somewhere withing your mind you are not willing to continue yourself.

Where is your faith as a christian. "The righteous is as bold as a Lion" so says my own bible I dont know of yours. Where is your faith. A good Christian is not a coward.

Let me tell you small about me. I visit mountains to pray but I dont visit prophets I dont believe in someone seeing vision for me. Anyone csn just wake up tomorrow and label himself prophet. there is no law in nigeria that forbids that so 99.9% of the so called prophets are fake.
I am not self righteous but I try my best. I dont trust anyone but God and myself .

You should have prayed yourself if truely you love the lady.

A prophetess walked up to me like 8 years back warning me about my daughter that some evil would happen to her that year if I dont make some prayers . She said I should visit her to get some water she will prepare for me and I should read some psalms in water and use it to bath her.
My brother I didnt do any of the things she said and I did not because of that increase my prayer No. We pray our normal prayer at home and my child is doing pretty well till today by the grace of God. No Evil shall near my dwelling place thats what God says no panicking.

My guy I wont say you should get her back and disobey your mum. Its your life. But if you say every thing you hear some jobless evil guys who call themselves prophet say is wot uld do. Uuhm Im sorry.

Lastly with all due respect to mum. She herself might not like the girl in the first instance.

I pray you wont regret your actions. May God provide another lady for you And bless the one you dropped because you dont want to die with a good Man.

Stay blessed
I may sound hard
Im just trying to be me. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by 48noble(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2017
let her go joor. there are many single ladies out there u can marry without complicated prophecies
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Who really wants to get married? You, your mum or the prophets?

Who will your wife spend her life with? You, your mum or the prophets?

Who is supposed to choose a wife for you? You, your mum or the prophets?

Who will tolerate the weak and strong points of your wife day and night? You, your mum or the prophets?

If I were to be a man, I would rather do things which decisions would result in something I would rather blame myself or praise myself for and not blame another. If you eventually get married to someone else and you realize you're not seeing the results you want, won't you start blaming your mum for the rest of your life?

Be a man! You know what you want. Be ready to take the praise or the blame concerning your decisions.

I understand you being troubled about your mum not being in agreement with you. But do you because of that want to choose your LIFE partner at the detriment of your joy and happiness? Except you yourself is looking for an excuse to do away with the lady.

Check within you, do you feel at peace with this lady? Does everything about you and within you feel calm when you're with her and when you think of her ONLY? Even when you have some quarrel or any other issue with her because we're all not perfect of course, do you in those times still love her, still feel peaceful and still feel encouraged to marry her? If yes, to me those are the signs she's someone you can be with and tolerate and love for the rest of your life. As long as you're very comfortable with her then I don't see why you want to please others and displease yourself.

Then talking about God, you said you asked God for one thing and you saw it in her, now are you doubting God didn't answer your prayer or you are someone who God can't listen to and answer his prayers? If you communicated with God and you're doubting Him, why should you trust others who claim they communicated with Him too?

Try to hear from God yourself, that alone will settle all these confusions. Tell God about this confusion and tell Him to come to your rescue. When you are determined to hear from God and willing to take His instructions or believe His answers, you would then feel at peace when someone else confirms it. It's all about a Peaceful heart and God is peace.

I wish you the best OP.

Analice107, ecilana701, MsNgo40

3 Likes

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2017
Marriage is not about “my mom said" or “my pastor said"

I've seen marriages that started with “the pastor said you're the one" or “God showed me" and it became horrible.. i don't know the criteria you used to conclude that the girl is “the one" but i trust your judgement.. if you know in your heart that she is the close to perfect wife material then you should tie the knots.. talk to your mom about it.. you're the one who'll be spending the rest of your life with her.. not your pastor.. not your mom.. so talk to her about it.. don't let so called prophets ruin your life when it comes to marriage.. they've ruined quite a number

2 Likes

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by NairalandSARS: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2017
OHOnairaland:

For this case, unlike me, I also decided to meet a woman of God - an evangelist who said that what the pastors prophesied are not true. The woman who goes by evangelist as her title prophesied, telling me that my father is dead and that I am the only son and

Hmmm. Post your photos make I see whether you fine reach me.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by temi4fash(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Bros,

Its not wrong from prophets to tell you stuffs.

My advise for you is since you said you have heard from the lord concerning the matter and you are convinced she is your wife.

Go back to the same God and let him reveal and confirm his word.

What the prophet have told you might be true but it is what you believe that is final but then you need to thread with caution and ask the lord to reveal who the lady would be after the marriage.

With that you would/know have an idea of what to expect.

Am not blaming your mum she is only been careful..

But bro, the job is your hands bro, Go to God and ask questions and you hear from him don't proceed..

During these time take notice of your dreams and be sensitive in your spirit.

I wish you luck bro..

I pray the Lord who searcheth the heart and reveals deep things would involve himself in the matter and settle you.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Who will tolerate the weak and strong points of your wife day and night? You, your mum or the prophets?

If I were to be a man, I would rather do things which decisions would result in something I would rather blame myself or praise myself for and not blame another. If you eventually get married to someone else and you realize you're not seeing the results you want, won't you start blaming your mum for the rest of your life?

Be a man! You know what you want. Be ready to take the praise or the blame concerning your decisions.

I understand you being troubled about your mum not being in agreement with you. But do you because of that want to choose your LIFE partner at the detriment of your joy and happiness? Except you yourself is looking for an excuse to do away with the lady.

Check within you, do you feel at peace with this lady? Does everything about you and within you feel calm when you're with her and when you think of her ONLY? Even when you have some quarrel or any other issue with her because we're all not perfect of course, do you in those times still love her, still feel peaceful and still feel encouraged to marry her? If yes, to me those are the signs she's someone you can be with and tolerate and love for the rest of your life. As long as you're very comfortable with her then I don't see why you want to please others and displease yourself.

Then talking about God, you said you asked God for one thing and you saw it in her, now are you doubting God didn't answer your prayer or you are someone who God can't listen to and answer his prayers? If you communicated with God and you're doubting Him, why should you trust others who claim they communicated with Him too?

Try to hear from God yourself, that alone will settle all these confusions. Tell God about this confusion and tell Him to come to your rescue. When you are determined to hear from God and willing to take His instructions or believe His answers, you would then feel at peace when someone else confirms it. It's all about a Peaceful heart and God is peace.

I wish you the best OP.

Analice.107, ecilan.a701, Msngo.40

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by analice107: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

I wish you the best OP.

My dearest, What you just said up there is a serious issue most people, both males and females are grappling with. The reason is, Most woman raise their kids stuck under their armpits from Childhood. Especially the male folk.

There are people that can generally be controlled no matter where they find themselves and whoever is involved. They accept hook, line and Sinker, what the Pastor mother or even sisters says as truth irrespective of what the Bible says. Mom is always right, whether it's to their own hurt.

And so funny, men fall for these more than women. When a woman falls, she usually realises herself and retrieves, but when a man falls under a prophet's schemes. hmmmmm.

A friend related an incident once. He proposed marriage to a lady, she took it to their prophet, the guy didn't know that the prophet had interest in that affair and wanted them to be perpetually under him when they marry, he kept coming up with what the lord had said. His lord kept changing his mind for years, when he couldn't take it anymore, he left the girl. That's how much people can be controlled by others.

Some mothers marry their sons per say. They marry their Husbands and marry their sons as well. They raise their sons from the cradle to depend on them solely. They plant the thoughts of loving their sons and taking their interest first before anything else, hence keeping them perpetually controlled.

When a son is raised to accept whatever mother says, that man will forever live a miserable life, and i have met so many men like that, even in this global age.

But most of the time, these kinds of mothers releases their daughters to marry into other families and use their daughters to control the men.

I have a friend whose mother won't even allow them to live and work in different cities, only him as the last Child broke that yoke and left the city where all others are.

She plans to control them by making them meet every sunday after mass. They all must attend the same Mass. 6a.m Mass so that they can have time for their meeting. They rotate their meeting venues.

They discuss what happens in their respective families openly and she in the head as the master decider of what shd be done next.

The Daughters in-laws are put under her, because, she married them for her sons in the first place, so what can you say if she takes a decision you don't like? So, the sons just have to enjoy whatever comes in from the woman.

The last boy is yet to marry, but she travels often to spend time with him. When she comes, she wants to meet all his friends males and females.

A lady like this, has total control over her sons and they won't even know she's controlling them.

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

My dearest, What you just said up there is a serious issue most people, both males and females are grappling with. The reason is, Most woman raise their kids stuck under their armpits from Childhood. Especially the male folk.

There are people that can generally be controlled no matter where they find themselves and whoever is involved. They accept hook, line and Sinker, what the Pastor mother or even sisters says as truth irrespective of what the Bible says. Mom is always right, whether it's to their own hurt.

And so funny, men fall for these more than women. When a woman falls, she usually realises herself and retrieves, but when a man falls under a prophet's schemes. hmmmmm.

A friend related an incident once. He proposed marriage to a lady, she took it to their prophet, the guy didn't know that the prophet had interest in that affair and wanted them to be perpetually under him when they marry, he kept coming up with what the lord had said. His lord kept changing his mind for years, when he couldn't take it anymore, he left the girl. That's how much people can be controlled by others.

Some mothers marry their sons per say. They marry their Husbands and marry their sons as well. They raise their sons from the cradle to depend on them solely. They plant the thoughts of loving their sons and taking their interest first before anything else, hence keeping them perpetually controlled.

When a son is raised to accept whatever mother says, that man will forever live a miserable life, and i have met so many men like that, even in this global age.

But most of the time, these kinds of mothers releases their daughters to marry into other families and use their daughters to control the men.

I have a friend whose mother won't even allow them to live and work in different cities, only him as the last Child broke that yoke and left the city where all others are.

She plans to control them by making them meet every sunday after mass. They all must attend the same Mass. 6a.m Mass so that they can have time for their meeting. They rotate their meeting venues.

They discuss what happens in their respective families openly and she in the head as the master decider of what shd be done next.

The Daughters in-laws are put under her, because, she married them for her sons in the first place, so what can you say if she takes a decision you don't like? So, the sons just have to enjoy whatever comes in from the woman.

The last boy is yet to marry, but she travels often to spend time with him. When she comes, she wants to meet all his friends males and females.

A lady like this, has total control over her sons and they won't even know she's controlling them.

Wow! Life sometimes.

But big sis, according to the op's story, the mother loved the lady and she has been nice to her until she started hearing from prophets that she's not meant to be her daughter in law just when the wedding is at the corner.

You know some of us really want to please God and this brings confusion when some prophets are saying something different from our plans and believes.

What do you think he should do in the midst of the confusion he finds himself?

Muafrika2, where are you?
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lepasharon, 1sharon say something here now. cool
Sonofluc1fer I sight you o. Well-done!
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by sonofluc1fer: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:
Hi babe, been a while. Missed ya kiss kiss

@op Sad tale of love dying at the hand of faith and superstition. I think that lady should be grateful she didn't have to carry your sad weak ass the rest of her life..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalasticlala, OAM4J, Mynd44, seun.. This seem to be a serious issue to the op.

But may I make it known to you that it was first opened on the religion section before the romance section. The topic involves God and prophets. Please no bias when it calls for front page I beg. Give it to the religion section.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by sonofluc1fer: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pure ChiomaA angry. All her hope of a happy life dashed by three mad men, who claim to be able to see the future. grin

Anyways, wetin concern me? More ladied for the atheists.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Hi babe, been a while. Missed ya kiss kiss

@op Sad tale of love dying at the hand of faith and superstition. I think that lady should be grateful she didn't have to carry your sad weak ass the rest of her life..

Sincerely I miss you too but not Lucifer you know tongue

I can't believe I'm with you on this. If I should put myself in the lady's shoes, I would leave without looking back because it doesn't make sense when an entire family is unsettled because of me or my fiance is confused about me.

My fiance being confused about me in itself is more heartbreaking enough. But it seems his lady is the understanding type but I know she's going through severe emotional torture at the moment.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by analice107: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

Wow! Life sometimes.

But big sis, according to the op's story, the mother loved the lady and she has been nice to her until she started hearing from prophets that she's not meant to be her daughter in law just when the wedding is at the corner.

You know some of us really want to please God and this brings confusion when some prophets are saying something different from our plans and believes.

What do you think he should do in the midst of the confusion he finds himself?

Muafrika2, where are you?
Does God have grand Children? Aren't we all God's kids and have unlimited access to Him? Witch Craft practices in the name of the Lord.

The mother is worshipping an idol in the name of a prophet and, the boy (not a man) is yet to grow up.

Who saw these visions for the prophet when he married his own wife?

Anyone who manipulates others is a Witch.

These days, no one even remembers what Charismatic Witch means anymore.

There are more Witches in Church today than there are Catholics in Rome.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by bennyann: 1:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

Does God have grand Children? Aren't we all God's kids and have unlimited access to Him? Witch Craft practices in the name of the Lord.

The mother is worshipping an idol in the name of a prophet and, the boy (not a man) is yet to grow up.

Hmmm, deep!
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
@op

Bennyann and Wilgrea7 yaff said it all.

You don't need any advice again

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by hopefulLandlord: 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Pure ChiomaA angry. All her hope of a happy life dashed by three mad men, who claim to be able to see the future. grin

Anyways, wetin concern me? More ladies for the atheists.

lol
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ayam falling for Benny oo.

That babe get sense Sha....

Her comments are bomb
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by sonofluc1fer: 1:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
analice107:

These days, no one even remembers what Charismatic Witch means anymore.

There are more Witches in Church today than there are Catholics in Rome.
Real recognize real. Much love.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by hopefulLandlord: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
adepeter2027:
Ayam falling for Benny oo.
That babe get sense Sha....
Her comments are bomb
send her PM and take it from there, no need to waste time
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by Martinez19(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:

I wish you the best OP.

hmmmmmm. Please become an atheist and marry me. I need you my life.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

send her PM and take it from there, no need to waste time
I Have been rejected even before I woo her. cry

According to her Bible, Darkness cannot jam with light (atheist vs Christian) grin

Lemme confirm Sha. cool

Cc: Bennyann wink
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by adepeter2027(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Martinez19:
hmmmmmm. Please become an atheist and marry me. I need you my life.
You will wait until Jesus come back b dat oo.
Re: I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? by 1Sharon(f): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
bennyann:
What do you want me to say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The True Church / Is It Wrong To Have A Girlfriend? / Two Nigerian Gay Pastors Caught Having S*x In Lagos Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.