Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. (6104 Views)

Scientists Discover Four-legged Whale That Lived 43 Million Years Ago / 8 Words You’d Find In Both The Igbo And Yoruba Languages, But Different Meaning / Five Life Hacks With Toothpaste You Should Know-(updating Slowly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Yusfunoble(m): 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
Wow... I've read a lot of life hacks, can't believe I've not seen any of this before. Thanks OP.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Sammypedro18(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Thoughtful and innovative...cool
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Chiidi(m): 1:43am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by AdroitTee(m): 5:19am On Sep 07, 2017
quantitative & qualitative reasoning... :-D
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Davidhero(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Aye!

Wehdone op, was worth reading.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by ahnaija: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2017
It's excellent!!! But if u try it here, you will know your name.....
You will be call poor man, unwise, etc
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by rosita33(f): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
This one no go make front page. If na y*nsh and p*ssy, na straight or things wen no dey add value to person lives.. Op thumbs up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by fecosequence(m): 8:26am On Sep 07, 2017
good work op.any creative hack for arranging plates..want to try it out
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by horlahwaley(m): 8:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Woooow, nie one op
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by enyi1: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Quelme:
#17. Do you collect all your empty wine bottles after you're done drinking them? Combine them with some lights to create a unique chandelier.
How do you insert the bulbs inside the bottle without breaking up the bottle?
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by enyi1: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Tunjimankind:
This guy is really good see how is showing how he is making $5,000 monthly for free
Pls tell me what u think abt it http://yoalizer.com/1ZTc

U can contact him on this e-mail:olamitunji2008@gmail.com
Why don't you contact him first. Or you don't want to make money? Funny.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Abee79(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
shocked shocked
Nice one. I learnt a thing or two!

Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Dramadiddy(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Quelme:
#17. Do you collect all your empty wine bottles after you're done drinking them? Combine them with some lights to create a unique chandelier.
how would it be possible to neatly open the bottom?
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Quelme: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Dramadiddy:
how would it be possible to neatly open the bottom?
All you need is a glass cutter to remove the base and insert the bottles with bulbs to create a string of lights.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Quelme: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
enyi1:

How do you insert the bulbs inside the bottle without breaking up the bottle?
All you need is a glass cutter to remove the base and insert the bottles with bulbs to create a string of lights.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Dramadiddy(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2017
Quelme:
wow. thank you
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Quelme: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2017
fecosequence:
good work op.any creative hack for arranging plates..want to try it out
Yeah
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Wow! I'm speechless
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Wawu!
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by chillgist(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2017
Another life hack:
Listen to edm songs and you'll definitely live forever grin
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by omoiyalayi(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
This is why I love nairaland

Thanks op

Life hacks indeed
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by profmsboi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Cool Stuff
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by b3llo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Very beautiful
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by oluwato69sin(m): 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
rosita33:
This one no go make front page. If na y*nsh and p*ssy, na straight or things wen no dey add value to person lives.. Op thumbs up...
or snake ,tboss and accident

1 Like

Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by oluwato69sin(m): 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
my mum will be like "panti (unnecessary waste)"
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by meobizy(f): 3:27am On Jun 22, 2020
Most of the hacks are unuseful to me. They seem more like a lazy man’s solution to otherwise commonsense-busting problems.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Excellentabby: 4:40am On Oct 08, 2020
Quelme:
#25. Shower heads can get dirty without you noticing. Clean them easily by tying a bag of vinegar around the shower head and leaving it there overnight.
please I need you email address, urgently please.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Excellentabby: 4:42am On Oct 08, 2020
Excellentabby:
or if you can send your WhatsApp number on my email, motunrayoabiola.ma@gmail.com, will be expecting, thanks.
Re: 25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. by Quelme: 8:33am On Oct 08, 2020
Excellentabby:
floralsecret@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free NECO Biology Practical Questions And Answers 2021 / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Sacked Abia Poly Rector. / Inspirational Stories That Touch The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.