Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child (582 Views)

'he Ripped My Pants Off' - Woman Details Alleged Anal R@pe She Suffered From Tre / Late Sylvester's Sister Shares The Message She Received From One Of The Killer / Throwback Photos Of Governor Fayose And Wife While In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by UnbrokenChords: 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Mo Fayose, Gov. Fayose’s sister , took to her Facebook to write about the sexual abuse she suffered as a child.

According to Mo, though the abuse tampered with her sanity and emotional well being for a sizable portion of her life, she’s managed to get over it and it has now made her mentally strong.

She said, “Just looking through my memory archive, & I asked myself this question… Mo, what makes you so mentally strong & stable? The only answer to that would be the sexual & physical abuse I sustained when I was a child… although it rocked the boat of my sanity for many years, but today, I give God the glory for giving me the strength and love to live again.”

She added, “Summer 2011, one of the men that sexually abused me messaged me on Facebook & from the bottom of my heart, I forgave him. People that I tell the story to usually tell me that I should have reported him to the police….. but my answer is, will take replace the mental and emotional torture that I’ve been through? Or of what use will it be to my life now Hell No!!!!

Today, am a very happy girl. I live and take each day as it come. I give unconditional love out and always ensure that I leave a beautiful footprint anywhere i go.. .. plus I get to share my story with those who are truly searching for sanity again.

Remember this fact as you go around this week, forgiveness is for you, not for the person that abused you.. .

Do have a wonderful day and week ….”http://www.unbrokenchords.com/governor-fayoses-sister-shares-tale-sexual-abuse-suffered-child/

Re: Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by ibroh22(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
FTC
Re: Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by simplyhonest(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
nice of you to forgive...
Re: Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by ibkkk(f): 5:00am On Sep 07, 2017
To err is human.

Forgiveness ain't as easy as that.

But one just has to.
Re: Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by gozzlin: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2017
She's still single o.
Re: Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by tyson99(m): 5:42am On Sep 07, 2017
Why she fry her hair nah cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose’s Sister Shares Tale Of Sexual Abuse She Suffered As A Child by Zeze06(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Her nose ring got me irritated... cry

She even bleached her hair to match her bleached skin.. embarassed

Fayose is 100times finer than her....

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth's Wife ,elsie Okpocha About Her Husband As He Turns A Year Older / Ex BBA Star Huddah Monroe Flashes Cleavage Showing Her Nipple (photo) / Watch And See This Beautiful Lady With A Big Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.