Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:24 PM

Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) (16325 Views)

White Man Rocks Teni On Stage In New York (Photo) / Williams Uchemba Meets President Buhari In New York (Photo) / Patoranking And His Father Holiday In New York (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:00am On Sep 07, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-rOjvhXqy_FQ/WbC1Ldgqu1I/AAAAAAAAD7U/JqxbaF2fNTMogKzmQqW4ljANYDwU9zgyQCLcBGAs/s320/s.jpeg[/img]

Comedian Seyi Law, has revealed that one dream in his comedy career.

The comedian shared this photo of himself on his IG page standing in front of Madison Square Garden revealing his dream is to perform to a large crowd there.

He captioned the photo:

"Someday, I will hold the microphone to entertain a full capacity here. It is a dream and it is achievable."

[img]https://3.bp..com/-sd75oa9D-Uw/WbC2K0e4qsI/AAAAAAAAD7g/4JsPMRTwOrk9EIYu9a5-jiNOtmBlh1ASwCLcBGAs/s1600/s2.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/seyi-law-reveals-his-biggest-comedy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by chuks013: 5:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Fantastic

modified

FTC AGAIN.....THIS FTC IS GRADUALLY BECOMING MEANINGLESS TO ME..WONDER WHAT JOY PEOPLE DERIVE IN FTC.
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 5:05am On Sep 07, 2017
With Determination,all things are possible.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Freebiees: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
All things are possible to them that believes. Big Ups Bro
:
:

I WILL DESIGN A WEBSITE OR SETUP A BLOG FOR FREE TODAY

I will design a website or setup a blog for you for free today, you just provide me with your logo, content and you purchase your domain and hosting from us (N9,900/Year) this is compulsory to get the design exclusively free. If you are doing a website you can purchase your domain and hosting after the design we will upload on our server for you to view first to be sure you like it. For Blog you will have to purchase your domain and hosting from us first as we will run the setup directly and all blogs comes with premium theme.:

If you are interested in this offer Call/Whats App : 0 9 0 5 9 8 6 6 2 8 9

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Cool
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Chrisozone: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice

But

Bros you black sha, can even see your face undecided

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Determination is success Seyi... It's good to dream big
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2017
Father of d obesed one, wish u luck
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Nackzy: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
God got your back bro... All the best
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by galarbagalapazy(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
blive in ur dreamz
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by GreatOlu1: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Goal is achievable if its SMART.
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Macdawid(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
''Never Give Up''... That's the word for it!
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Freethought(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
And how is this supposed to be our business?!
Mtchew... Seyi law of all people... With dose dry jokes

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by heebahiqram(f): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Celestyn8213: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Nice dream... Keep dreaming on dreamer
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by kuldude29(m): 10:34am On Sep 07, 2017
hmmm
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Mopolchi: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Continue dreaming!
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 07, 2017
His dream is childish.
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by joburiel(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Antoeni:
Father of d obesed one, wish u luck
God forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Celestyn8213:
Nice dream... Keep dreaming on dreamer

Success in life starts with a dream o

Check my signature for a Bulk SMS Reseller Website that print Vouchers
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by blackbelt(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2017
I hop U can pursue that dream by showing a sincere commitment.....
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Greatmind23: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2017
sure but you would need 3 greedy fresh girl skull
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Say NO to Pests, Rodents, Mice, Termites, Cockroaches, Mosquitoes etc
Professional Pest Control and Cleaning @ QUE ROYAL SERVICES

Our Services: One off cleaning,
Post Construction cleaning,
Contract cleaning,
Pest control and Fumigation,
Upholstery and carpet cleaning,
Mowing of lawn,
Office and House cleaning,
Event cleaners,
Facility Managers.

Cleaners in the various aspects are also welcome.

Embrace Beautiful and Clean Environment
Call/Whatsapp: 07061644922.
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Lovintus2(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
I believe in dreams

IN OTHER NEWS: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my short comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by lanreroland: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
With his corny ass Yoruba accent jokes... he must be a stupid ass dreamer. I have seen Kevin Hart perform there sold out. And Kevin Hart made the crowd laugh for 2 hours. But Nigerian comedians they will invite Artists to help their jobs.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by Vajose: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Seyilaw fall my hand. Doesnt know the difference between an ambition and a dream. If you are reading Seyi, an ambition is what you hope to personally achieve, while a dream is what you hope to achieve for the world. Dreams are value adding to humanity. Reason the dreams of MLK, etc. Seyi, what you have is an ambition.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by muller101(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Chrisozone:
Nice

But

Bros you black sha, can even see your face undecided
racist
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by 2shure: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2017
In a broke ass yahoo boi voice
Or a newly pick westee yahoo boy voice.
Believe in your dreams and work hard.
Hard work pays.
Think big
Pick biggest
Re: Seyi Law Dreams Of Performing At Madison Square Garden, New York (Photo) by wakililipupuru: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Mai see

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’ll Be Sad If Anything Bad Happens To Leah Sharibu – Omotola Jalade-ekeinde / Download : Alani Pamolekun Part 3 / Ali Baba, King Of Comedy, Now Married To Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.