Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (12258 Views)

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2017
This 18 months old male Caucasian and GSD mix is up for sale.
WhatsApp/call 08034451552 for details

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Greene66: 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
If u tell average person say na DDR.. E go believe. grin

The dog is cute.. Male or female?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Greene66:

Thanks bro. Male. Helping a Client sell as he was deceived that he was buying a Caucasian when he bought him.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Still available
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2017
Still available.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
Available
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by damoskid(m): 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
I think the dog is suffering from down pastern look at the foreleg
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
damoskid:
I think the dog is suffering from down pastern look at the foreleg

There is absolutely nothing wrong with him. Anyone that is interested in him can come for inspection before buying.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by damoskid(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Okay it's a good looking dog just wanted to know no offense meant
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
Still available
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by kelac(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
What's your location?
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Igando, Lagos
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by DidiLove1: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Kovu:

Thanks bro. Male. Helping a Client sell as he was deceived that he was buying a Caucasian when he bought him.

All in all, it's a cute dog in spite of the unfaithfulness of the seller. He should take good care of the dog to get the best out of him. Nice dog.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2017
Still available.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Still available
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Still available
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Greene66:

I swear.
I'm sur if OP had thought of that, he would prolly had advertised it as DDR GSD grin
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by casa101(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

I swear.
I'm sur if OP had thought of that, he would prolly had advertised it as DDR GSD grin

The OP Na honest guy... Na this be the issue we dey get with all those roadside breeders and quack seller.. They won't tell you the truth.. You will buy B in the name of buy A... Then after sometimes you go begin see say Na scam
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
casa101:

The OP Na honest guy... Na this be the issue we dey get with all those roadside breeders and quack seller.. They won't tell you the truth.. You will buy B in the name of buy A... Then after sometimes you go begin see say Na scam
Yeah you're right.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
casa101:

One doesn't really need to lie to sell. If you care about your reputation in the business. A few guys on Nairaland who have had contact with me can attest to that fact. I'll tell you as it is.

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Still available
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Seun(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2020
You've probably sold it by now, but I am curious about the size of the dog compared to German Shepherds and Caucasian Shepherds.
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by joshuamoses101(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Seun:
You've probably sold it by now, but I am curious about the size of the dog compared to German Shepherds and Caucasian Shepherds.
sir seun, can you do me the honours of providing escrow for me sir wink
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Kovu(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2020
Seun:
Sold since but what’s the issue with the size?
Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by odoemena2020: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2021
I am having almost same issue, mine is a female, bitch GSD male Caucasian, the breeder sold the pup as Cauc, now it grown up looking good, but confused of which breed to mate her with, she is 9month now, any person around Egbeda Lagos can come check it out and give a friendly advice,

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by odoemena2020: 7:19am On Jun 04, 2021
Or WhatsApp me on 07038782529, let's talk better

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Haroldjunior: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2021
Do not use a German shepherd to cross her, her puppies would come out strange. Some would have erect ears and some, not. Cross her with a good cauc, cuz she obviously has more of the Caucasian gene in her. Although mixing different breeds, you can’t really tell what the outcome would be. If you used a good Caucasian, puppies would come out well.

1 Like

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by odoemena2020: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Thanks so much, I really appreciate, 02 Jan 2021 picture
Haroldjunior:
Do not use a German shepherd to cross her, her puppies would come out strange. Some would have erect ears and some, not. Cross her with a good cauc, cuz she obviously has more of the Caucasian gene in her. Although mixing different breeds, you can’t really tell what the outcome would be. If you used a good Caucasian, puppies would come out well.
[url][/url]

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Eveezy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Haroldjunior:
Actually looks more like a Gsd. But just as you have said, only the ears may be an issue with pups

2 Likes

Re: Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale by Haroldjunior: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Eveezy:

Actually looks more like a Gsd. But just as you have said, only the ears may be an issue with pups
Just noticed now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet "Trixie" - My Huge, Energetic, Strong and Bold Fawn South African Mastiff / But Is Bingo The Only Nigeria Breed Of Dog (pix) / Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.