Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures (8332 Views)

Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by Gistboy120(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Just of recent, Akpororo’s comedy performance at Gbenga Adeyinka’s concert in Ilorin, might have sparked off a beef between the comedian and rapper, Yung6ix.

Recall that few days ago, Yung6ix shared receipt of N3.9million he spent on drinks at a night club on social media.
At the concert, Akpororo who disclosed this really surprised him after he read about it, further said Yung6ix should have used the money to buy a hit track instead, and that got the crowd roaring.
Watch the Video HERE in case you haven’t.
Here’s Yung6ix’s response:-

And then DJ Timmy decided to use this as an opportunity to disclose that he has Akpororo’s wife’s nudes.

He wrote:-
@akpororo nobody is scared of you on this side. You are a loser and a never do well. Your jokes will put you in trouble and will make you get shot. Watch your mouth and things you say about the king of the south @yung6ix.

PD of explicit dancers held your wife as a cex slave for over 4 years in LEADCITY UNIVERSITY and sold her to you and you have the guts to make jokes about SWAGGALOMO. The voice notes, pictures are all ready. You stay in OKOKO , I am in AGBARA. We de wait you.

Source: http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/09/updated-i-have-your-wifes-nvde-pictures.html?m=1

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by SuperSuave(m): 8:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Dry comedians everywhere. this one go take hin mouth do hinself very soon.

If yung6ix could afford to spend that amount in a club, does that fool know how much he's worth? cos people don't do music like before or not in the limelight like before doesn't mean they aren't doing well in other things.

What can that fool akpororo say about olu maintain who doesn't have a hit since yahooze but has mad money?

Most Nigerian comedians are out of stuff, all they now do is troll people and do sex jokes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by eyeview: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
All these girls that think its their life and are free to live it as they wish dont know that what they do now has a long lasting implication. I can imagine the embarrassment this would cause her inlaws(akpororo's family members). And since the internet never forgets, her kids will grow up to also read how her revered mummy was someone's bitch for four years.
Please, all these girls living recklessly, please know that your life is not all about you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
So how's this an update? Shioor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by MVLOX(m): 10:58am On Sep 07, 2017
I just come here to read comments
Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by dododawa1: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
Karma is real
Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
Dry comedians everywhere. this one go take hin mouth do hinself very soon.

If yung6ix could afford to spend that amount in a club, does that fool know how much he's worth? cos people don't do music like before or not in the limelight like before doesn't mean they aren't doing well in other things.

What can that fool akpororo say about olu maintain who doesn't have a hit since yahooze but has mad money?

Most Nigerian comedians are out of stuff, all they now do is troll people and do sex jokes.
my friend i hope u know what a joke is.. this is nothing but a joke it comes from d nigerian culture of yabbing our friends and family. If u recieve yabbings as an adult ur expected to laff it off cus it contains no malice. Unless ofcourse ur a baby then u start crying

7 Likes

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by Usernamefornl: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by Usernamefornl: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
What's d meaning of dis? Where is d nude?

1 Like

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by lelvin(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Issorait
Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by Alphafeezay(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
The joke is not even expensive sef....
Did you guys watch where Basket mouth finished DBanj?
Yung6x camp should cool down abeg

1 Like

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by Realkenny(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Where is the nude

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by acevic: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
1shortblackboy:
my friend i hope u know what a joke is.. this is nothing but a joke it comes from d nigerian culture of yabbing our friends and family. If u recieve yabbings as an adult ur expected to laff it off cus it contains no malice. Unless ofcourse ur a baby then u start crying

Your comment made me lol.

There are expensive jokes bro. I've seen a situation where two friends got into a big fight cos one of the carelessly joked about a secret the other shared with him.

Making some jokes could land you into big trouble or make you lose respect or someone's trust.
Re: Updates On Akpororo Wife’s Leaked N*de Pictures by kizz007: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
i only came here for the nude . AKPORORO fine wife , only GOD knows how many them remain for akpororo , 4yrs of back to back kpenshing . chai !!! diaris god ooo. just remain for the guy leftover

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Congratulates Girlfriend Omotayo As She Graduates From College (photo) / Remember The Baby Without A Mouth, See How He Looks Now And His Career / Serena Williams Bootylicious Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.