Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (55802 Views)

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by papoose321: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Nawa oo! I think say una wan show pix of d robbery incident... how Sars take join dis mata naa
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by abbeyty(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Try to take a bullet for a woman who isn't mother of your kid just cuz of toto, I he needs proper brain surgery
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by blackbelt(m): 11:37am On Sep 07, 2017
F
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by tellwisdom: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2017
because of punny?? foolish yoruba boi

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 07, 2017
danny56:
Risky brave hero! The Lady must be proud of her man for real...!

stupidity at its peak...imagine dragging a loaded gun with a thief because of phone...what if the gun didn't jam??
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by MrDoGood(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2017
I blame ya president for this
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by IYANGBALI: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
"The Imo State indigene was reportedly mobbed by residents, who handed him over to the police." grin grin
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
gunpoint:
End time boyfriend i swear grin

Mending fall on you David

He need this lawyer below grin
That lawyer is so funny grin,anyway these crime as always is wazobia,meaning no region is a saint although some region are more prone so some particular crime than others.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by collitexnaira(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
He was brave , but still a dumb ass, risk his life for a phone

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Stevengerd(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Bt the kind thunder wey go fire that gal, the day she utter dis statement " Bby you are nt caring". make i knw tok am finish

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Celestyn8213: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2017
strong man. U deserve national award jor
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by yemmight(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2017
That risk he took will not mean that the babe no go carry her ponmo go give another man. You can fall in love with a woman. dying for? No woman worth that one.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by 8stargeneral: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2017
I no try am no matter d love...i can buy her a phone again,can money bring back life NO...brother go and thank ur God

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by chiiraq802(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2017
IMO STATE pple again.....
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2017
danny56:
small time now the girl will come n say it's over..if I hear
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by bluecircle470: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
" I am not an armed robber and we didn’t attack the girl; we only collected her phone.” (very funny grin) indeed!

And to the stupid boyfriend, u call that braveness, I swear it is foolishness of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by DJInfluence: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
fight - amu robber - because of phone - that belong to girlfriend.

That guy get mind. Taking such risk. If to say he was shot and he died, that girlfriend for continue living her life. If na me, i for run reach Mile 2 before i look back whether my girlfriend dey follow me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2017
If David, the armed robber was born and raised in Lagos, he is a Lagosian. So the story shouldnt read Imo indigene. He is a full-blooded Lagosian. And anyone who has lived in any location in Nigeria for 10 years, is automatically a citizen of that State.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by wonlasewonimi: 11:50am On Sep 07, 2017
danny56:
Summary of a man's life....Check yourliife as a man and you'll see ultimately everything you do is for a woman. Except you're not married yet but even though, still for a lady maybe somewhere..!
I don't think bobrisky would agree with you..
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2017
danny56:

He's not a hero, he's an idíot.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Micheal David definitely not his real name. but he hail from imo state, why these guys have affinity for crime is a mystery they have turned the eneka omagwa axis of rivers state a crime zone.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by kizz007: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
my babe will be like , this na real man . real man until them shoot you cheesy, better take what you want and go . this life no dey 2 .

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Josh44s(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2017
SuperSuave:
"The gun jammed", that was his saving grace. Had it been he was shot dead would his gf not marry another man? is the phone equal to his life? very silly risky decision he took, a risk that's not even worth it

Well said. Very stuuupid thing to do just because you wan show ur Mumu self for one gal you will break up with tomorrow.

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Kaybaba5(m): 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
that is stupidity of first order...

endangering your life because of a phone......and so called girlfriend will forget your heroic attitude if something goes wrong.....

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by vanvick247(m): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
Passy089:

stupidity at its peak...imagine dragging a loaded gun with a thief because of phone...what if the gun didn't jam??
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
D fvck she go give am dat night no go easy, fatality
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by ufuosman(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rambo
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by dcncorneils: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
My guy u try, but next time u may not b dis lucky
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by RZArecta(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dear Michael David, robbery with a weapon is punishable by death in Nigeria, hope you know that ? cool
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by faithynuvo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by Ginaz(f): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na WA sha. Was it not the same nairaland I read when an American guy saved his gf from death by pushing her away from a car which he ended up sustaining injury and was ridden in a wheelchair.? The thread graced FP I think.

Everybody was hailing and calling him brave. undecided

So we have a similar situation here now and everybody is calling this David a fool.

I dislike this country with a passion eh. They will never support their own. Never never. People's own will always look better in their eyes.

For those of you cursing the young man, he is braver than all of you combined. Some people cannot even defend themselves from being beaten up from a fight sef.

Na person like dis dem dey call man. Brave heart. Not men that are good at beating women at home.
Re: Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun by SpaceAngel: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
if there is a word like stupidest, that's what describes the guy. fighting someone with a gun, especially locally made gun. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman / Man Kills Okada Rider In Katsina Over Inability To Pay N100 Fare (Photo) / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.