Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,106 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims (19933 Views)

Danlil: EFCC Said Tuface And Terry G Cooperated When They Were Arrested / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by OEPHIUS(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
Legendary Nigerian artist, Tuface Idibia, and his beautiful wife Annie arrived at the internally displaced people’s camp on Tuesday. The artist pledged 60% of his music proceeds to helping about 110000 people who have been affected by the recent floods in Benue. He arrived the camp with trucks filled with various relief materials such as noodles, rice, yams, water, amongst others.

The veteran artist is also considering holding a big concert to gather more money and materials to help the victims.

“The gesture is aimed at giving hope to the displaced persons and to ameliorate their hardship,” he said.

He also assured the people that this was just the beginning and that he was willing to do more for them.

“But I will wait to see how far our efforts and intervention of government go for some time,”

“More materials are coming on Sunday, but these are my people and I am deeply concerned by what is going on.”

The wife of the governor of Benue state, Mrs Eunice Ortom, thanked the couple for their donations. She commented that she was proud of all the humanitarian effort he has been putting up around the world. She also commended individuals, government agencies and corporate organisations who have donated to the victims with both money and relief materials and all that has been done to show love and concern for the people.

The Benue flood has affected over 46,000 homes and has made over 110,000 people internally displaced. The IDP camp, built in an international market downtown Makurdi, has been the shelter of the people since the flood.

http://wiklys.com/music/tuface-and-wife-annie-donates-massively-to-benue-flood-victims

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
They tried but wait, ain't that noodles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by EaglesT(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
G
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
God bless them

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Tolumiide: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
what a time to remember his people. God will not allow any of us to be a victim. from landlord to displaced person. its better imagined than experienced.
God bless you, 2baba.

11 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by HenryO2(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Good Example.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by AustineCJ: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
God bless 2baba.

2 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by polite2(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
Good one from 2baba himself. Good to help ur root
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by bokohaman: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
K
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by beautiful232(f): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
have always love this two people
GOD bless them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Olukokosir(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
While fg promises to after 12days

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by silversonuc(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
God bless u legend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Kobicove(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
I hope these items will be distributed to displaced persons and not be diverted for personal use by the officials of the camp undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
God bless you TUBaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by akandi4u(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
With all the money Tubaba has, I can count the number of tubers of yam I'm seeing there. He should be able to donate a full 911 truck of yam to this people

8 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by dejavubobo1(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
making a difference is most important..
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Mightyraw(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
2baba

Respect!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by carpmam: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Black face shld follow suite no b to dey run mouth like tap water

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by zulex880: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:
With all the money Tubaba has, I can count the number of tubers of yam I'm seeing there. He should be able to donate a full 911 truck of yam to this people
Keypad warrior, How many you donate? All you do is sit down at home criticizing people

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by olowo72(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
I celebrate the Idibia's!!!

It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives. If we find we cannot help others, the least we can do is to desist from harming them...
Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Otono4real(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
God bless Tuface and Annie for their kind gesture

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Thejustw14(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2017
After all there are still humans in the "zoo".:!!:.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by olusola200: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
Why massive
The worth is not more than 600,000 naira
He can do better

3 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2017
I hope he did not also supply condoms ?
Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by dadadang(f): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:

if he doesnt do you"ll complain, if he does too much, you'll say he's trying to show. How can they ever satisfy Nigerians.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Nellybank(m): 9:07am On Sep 07, 2017
Chai! Nairaland and over-hyping. I can only 20 tubers of yam, biscuit and some crates of egg and they say is massive. Lol but him try pass him rain �wearing governor sha. Kudos to him and my sister.

1 Like

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
akandi4u:
At least he tried ...other Benue elites saw what happened and only did online prayers for the victims and nothing more...at all at all na im bad pass

8 Likes

Re: Tuface And Wife, Annie Donate Massively To Benue Flood Victims by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2017
carpmam:
Black face shld follow suite no b to dey run mouth like tap water

Black face is too broke to follow suite na,
Soon he himself will shift base to one of the IDP camps for survival.

With all the anger, hatred & bitterness in him, he will never come out of his misery.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode (1-10) / How Transgenders Beyonce, Kim, And Serena Fake Pregnancies With Moon Bump Device / Mikel Obi Is Not Getting Married - Colin Udoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.