Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? (2207 Views)

Would You Attend This Type Of Interview? / I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
I received interview invite with the sender as "rupdate",and I have attended the interview.My question is, what is the meaning of "rupdate"? I have seen some persons who received interview invites for different companies and with "rupdate" as senders. Anyone who knows the meaning should help please.Just to add to knowledge.Thank you.
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? by Blessedgurl(f): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2017
wallace1:
I received interview invite with the sender as "rupdate",and I have attended the interview.My question is, what is the meaning of "rupdate"? I have seen some persons who received interview invites for different companies and with "rupdate" as senders. Anyone who knows the meaning should help please.Just to add to knowledge.Thank you.

Due to telecom users complaints for receiving unwanted sms, NCC created a Do Not Disturb (DND) code for users to use. So in order for companies to send invites to applicants they make use of Bulk sms sites. The bulk sms sites send messages to MTN numbers using "rUpdate" as the sender's name so that the messages could be delivered easily.

Before it was "Infiniti".

3 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of "Rupdate" As Sender Of Interview Invites? by ussy09(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2018
wallace1:
Bro I got an invite from Rupdate for daily trust news paper, please help me with some questions you were asked thank you.

(1) (Reply)

WTS Energy Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (5 Positions) / Joint Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2018 / June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.