Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Ibusiness Opportunities Are Available To A Programmer? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Ibusiness Opportunities Are Available To A Programmer? (816 Views)

What Opportunities Are Available For Children/teenagers In Nigeria? / Are You Available To Work? There Is A Job! / I Need A Programmer For My Project. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Ibusiness Opportunities Are Available To A Programmer? by megatran(m): 11:45am On Sep 07, 2017
I have noticed that a bunch of available investments in Nigeria today are targeted at sales , real estate etc. I have always wondered what investment and business opportunities were available to programmers and webmasters.

That being said, let's consider the fact that there is an investor who is willing to fund your business idea and partner with you on it and there is #1m funding available in the said field.

1. what business idea would you suggest to the investor?
2. what are the likely returns on such a business?
3. At what rate should the investor be expecting returns?
4. What are the tools and knowledge based the investor should look out for in investing in such a business.
5. What are the uptime and downtime causes of fluctuations in such a business?

These are the few questions I could type out right now. please feel free to add yours.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Forum On Your Website / I Need Latest 2018 Script To Add Members In Fb Group / Big Crytpo Currency Dealings Script For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.