Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (116897 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by agrovick(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Sunkyphil(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
kenya and sex are like 5 and 6,am not surprised
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Diligentnigga(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:

Funniest part,i dnt drink garri(i'm allergic to it)....i prefer hot amala.

but you don't have to qualify him with a local champ

na ppl like una soilders like to dey flog for parade ground for camp cos of too much forming

his bed,his woman, his life
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Austinoiz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Its one thing to take rouchy pics but another, if not stupidity, to post them online.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:
OP you de craze for teeth oh

After you don take your time loook the yeye goat bwest finish

E reach our turn, you con use paint cover am

And u won make heaven

Buhari's G-string fall on your teeth undecided

As in eh...
Think say na only me dey disappointed with the OP
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
You Can easily spot local "champions"...see the bed sef..smh

A champion is a champion, be it local or international.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by ikemesit4477: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
That kind of bed while having s*x it will be making sound like, quicky quicky quicky! grin grin [quote author=stephenduru post=60218484]What is this world turning into?A man said to be a Kenyan shared after sex photos with his girlfriend on social medai.In one of the photos,the lady's tips were clearly shown.The photos have been trending online,with many saying that it was improper for him to share the photos on social media.

What is your take on this?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/kenyan-man-shares-after-sx-photos-with.html?m=1[/quote
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by pyyxxaro: 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
What is Buhari G string fall on your teeth? Not funny though. undecided undecided sense fall on you

Shaaaraaap

With ur goat face
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Shaaaraaap

With ur goat face

You are a big fool!
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by kendylet(f): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

And u won make heaven

hahahahahahahhahha
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by pyyxxaro: 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
You are a big fool!

With ur lizard skin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

With ur lizard skin grin

With your monkey face grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by pyyxxaro: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
With your monkey face grin

grin grin

With ur igwana tongue cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nature8(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
stephenduru:
What is this world turning into?A man said to be a Kenyan shared after sex photos with his girlfriend on social medai.In one of the photos,the lady's tips were clearly shown.The photos have been trending online,with many saying that it was improper for him to share the photos on social media.

What is your take on this?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/kenyan-man-shares-after-sx-photos-with.html?m=1

cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't see anything wrong here

just two People having Fun, making sweet love being adventurous and not giving a fvck what anyone thinks

Nigerians are too backward.
Young woman, it's good to have fun. But posting a picture of you and your boyfriend on social media after making love ain't fun to people. Things that happen in za other room stays in za room.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
iyke926:

Young woman, it's good to have fun. But posting a picture of you and your boyfriend on social media after making love ain't fun to people. Things that happen in za other room stays in za room.

This is why you have a repressive sexual life

it is men like you that slut shame girls when they wanna be sexually frisky and open
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

This is why you have a repressive sexual life

it is men like you that slut shame girls when they wanna be sexually frisky and open

I have done crazy stuffs for sex. Have had sex in an open place at night like twice. A BJ too. I don't repress what I feel to my f**kmate. I'm the type of dude that can tell my lady "I want to f**k you from behind while you hold the balcony rails"

But posting pictures for my friends to view is messed up, sugar. sad
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by drey076(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

And u won make heaven

grin
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by rossyc(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
No be small local champion my dear...
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why censore the pictures that someone willingly shared to the public??

Na una picture?Abi una wan tell us say d person wey release am blind?
Op take time ooo
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:

grin grin

With ur igwana tongue cheesy
With you tolotolo throat cheesy tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by otiokponaetiani(f): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by otiokponaetiani(f): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
[A :oquote shocked shocked shocked shocked author=pyyxxaro post=60219139]OP you de craze for teeth oh

And u won make heaven

Buhari's G-string fall on your teeth undecided[/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by bleskid: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
i taught is only nigeria behave like this ooo
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by LargeBreed(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Ssms(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I don't see anything wrong here

just two People having Fun, making sweet love being adventurous and not giving a fvck what anyone thinks

Nigerians are too backward.
so u can even post a d**k inside ur p***y pix on social media since u dnt gv a Bleep...or r u not seeing d lady's tip on d outside?...evaberry n I respect u oooo......
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by totorimi: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
All these people posting pictures of girls they had intimacy with have a sinister motive so that when they dump her nobody else can want her.
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by NancyMathews(f): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mumus
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by kojusoluwa7(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
rora , international champion
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by SamuelLoch: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
That second picture though!!! Looks like a police cell... Hope they would end up being a couple...
Re: Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions by Kachy1605(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kenyan and sex story is like 5 & 6, see the room look like lagos police cell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Married Woman Gets Stuck To Her Lover During Sex (Pictures) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.