Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,715 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos (440 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Juliet Ibrahim And Ex-boyfriend, Iceberg Slim (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ebonyblognaija: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
happy birthday gbogbo biz girl more grace to you you shall live long to fufil God's purpose on earth amen...

https//.www.ebonynaija.com

Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by dollytino4real(f): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
where my love, bluntboy come and celebrate with ur sister. dont let davido catch u with her sha!
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
where my love, bluntboy come and celebrate with ur sister. dont let davido catch u with her sha!

I am here, my delicious African jollof rice. Let me go and see what would be served at the party.
Re: Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos by dollytino4real(f): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am here, my delicious African jollof rice. Let me go and see what would be served at the party.
ok go come

(1) (Reply)

Who Writes The Biography Of Celebrities On Wikipedia / Photos Of The Grave Where A Nigerian Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Sleeps. / Gov Rochas Okorocha Reveals How He Married His Wife One Week After Meeting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.