Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents (1200 Views)

Is She Telling The Truth? / I Find It So Difficult To Believe Her Even When She Is Telling The Truth / [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents by Convos: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
When Munir Bello decided to write his book, The Break Up Recipe, he got naked for the marketing material.

This, in his own words, is the story of how he told his parents about the idea.

So… I had made a decision that I was going to write a book. The contents would be very explicit and it would touch on all sorts of subjects from masturbation to loss of virginity. The second decision that I hade made was that I would pose provocatively for the marketing material. I would get my naked body out and only conceal my private parts with a tablet, glancing at my privates you would see the book cover. This was all well and good except for a few problems. I was born into a hausa-fulani family and my parents might take a bit of convincing. Secondly, I worked as a banker in a reputable bank and was considering giving up my job to focus on writing.

For the purpose of preserving their identity my parents will only be referred to as Mum and Dad. I visited their house while coming home from work one day to tell them that I was writing a book. With surgical precision, they saw right through me and asked, “Are you planning on giving up your job?” I answered in the negative in order to prevent them going crazy at me. I immediately knew that I was in for quite a struggle and so resisted (or neglected, whichever you prefer) the urge to tell them about the naked picture. No, this was going to have to wait.

I wrote the book and did the naked cover shoot. I then made a decision to go ahead and publish the book and release the marketing material to the public before consulting my traditional, upstanding parents. On the first day of release the...

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/tales-of-a-naked-hausa-boy/
Re: Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents by Convos: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents by Convos: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents by Convos: 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents by Convos: 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Story Of A Naked Hausa Boy – Telling The Parents by Convos: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

“just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years” – Heartbroken Nigerian Tweeted / #neveragainbro Trends On Twitter(hilarious) / Pre-wedding Photo Of À Medical Doctor And À Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.