Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries (1432 Views)

South African Minister Urges African Leaders 'to Get Their Countries In Order' / Trump Tells Democratic Congresswomen Of Color To "Go Back" To Their Countries / My Jamaican Friend Said The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by onila(f): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
chinese back to china
nigerians back to nigeria

that's the only way poor countries will move forward

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by DanseMacabre(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
What of those that were born on the high seas?

2 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
DanseMacabre:
What of those that were born on the high seas?

they will return to the queen of the coast

3 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by persius555(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
He was probably high on Jamaican weed. Blame it on the weed.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
smiley
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by OyinbowithaTan(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
onila:
chinese back to china

Jamaica is you friend's "country" lol.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2019
onila:
chinese back to china

Yes, once Europeans move back to Europe out of Australia, Canada, USA, Central America, South America etc.

Even better if Germanic tribes moved out of Western
Europe back to the beaches of the Baltic sea.
Also all Europeans of Roman ancestry should go back to that tiny place in what is now Italy, where a Roman village once grew more than 2000 years ago.

Last but not least , all Allahu Akhbar ( Muslims) should go back to Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2019
panafrican:

Yes, once Europeans move back to Europe out of Australia, Canada, USA, Central America, South America etc.

Even better if Germanic tribes moved out of Western
Europe back to the beaches of the Baltic sea.
Also all Europeans of Roman ancestry should go back to that tiny place in what us now Italy, were a Roman village once grew more than 2000 years ago.

Last but not least , all Allahu Akhbar ( Muslims) should go back to Saudi Arabia.
And "Native" Americans go back to Asia.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

No ,
Natives Americans were there more than
10 000 years ago.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2019
panafrican:

No ,
Natives Americans were there more than
10 000 years ago.

What do you do with a Mestizo? Cut them in half and send 1/2 of the body to Spain? wink
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

What do you do with a Mestizo? Cut them in half and send 1/2 of the body to Spain? wink
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Let's send the mixed race to Guantanamo grin
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 1:57pm On May 13, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Jamaica belongs too who, white people?
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2019
Ilamina:

Jamaica belongs too who, white people?
Anyone that is a citizen of the country.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 3:02pm On May 13, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Anyone that is a citizen of the country.

You Made it sound like black jamaicans cant claim jamaica

But just slaves who came to work on the island
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2019
Ilamina:

You Made it sound like black jamaicans cant claim jamaica

But just slaves who came to work on the island
Anyone who is a citizen, black, white, brown, yellow etc.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:
Anyone who is a citizen, black, white, brown, yellow etc.

Dont worry you can say whats on your mind
I wont bite grin

Jamaica belongs to the white man
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 10:50am On May 28, 2019
Great Jamaicans
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
grin
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
My German friend said it is time Europeans stop immiigrating to the US . cool
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by Ilamina(f): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
panafrican:
My German friend said it is time Europeans stop immiigrating to the US . cool

Why
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 2:37am On Jul 02, 2019
Ilamina:

Why
The same reason why a Jamaican said " Everyone should move back to their country "
grin
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by CTPlayer: 3:45am On Jul 03, 2019
panafrican:

The same reason why a Jamaican said " Everyone should move back to their country "
grin
What country?
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2019
The British, Spanish, French and the Portuguese invaded other peoples country forcefully, now those countries they invaded are now the once invading them. The British were in india, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica and Gambia to established a colony, now citizens of these countries are flocking Britain like swarm of bees, that is why you see Britain making their immigration laws very strict, same with the French and the Spanish.

1 Like

Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:
The British, Spanish, French and the Portuguese invaded other peoples country forcefully, now those countries they invaded are now the once invading them. The British were in india, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Ghana, Jamaica and Gambia to established a colony, now citizens of these countries are flocking Britain like swarm of bees, that is why you see Britain making their immigration laws very strict, same with the French and the Spanish.
Well said.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by CTPlayer: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Well Empire building goes much further back than some of those you mentioned. Rome ruled over Judea/Israel (and many other places) that doesn't mean that an Israeli has a right to move to Italy today. The Brits were everywhere however there is a big difference relative to where British subjects moved to....The Anglosphere, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia etc. vs. places where their empire components showed up, same for Spain and France. The Ottoman Empire ruled over the Arabic lands for centuries but the Turks are allowed to control their borders today.
They already have issues with all of the Syrians there now. Speaking of India, who didn't invade them, pretty everyone did.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
CTPlayer:

Well Empire building goes much further back than some of those you mentioned. Rome ruled over Judea/Israel (and many other places) that doesn't mean that an Israeli has a right to move to Italy today. The Brits were everywhere however there is a big difference relative to where British subjects moved to....The Anglosphere, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Australia etc. vs. places where their empire components showed up, same for Spain and France. The Ottoman Empire ruled over the Arabic lands for centuries but the Turks are allowed to control their borders today.
They already have issues with all of the Syrians there now. Speaking of India, who didn't invade them, pretty everyone did.
and you think Italy was not invaded by the Isrealis? During world war 2 they were large numbers of of Jews living in Italy, even as we speak there are 50000 Italian Jews currently living in Italy, "Mario baloteli adopted parents are Italian jews", The Ottomans ruled Syria and Iraq and today there about 3.5 million Syrians and 15000 iraqis living in Turkey, my brother isn't this a vivid case of karma? The invaders are now being invaded.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by CTPlayer: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and you think Italy was not invaded by the Isrealis? During world war 2 they were large numbers of of Jews living in Italy, even as we speak there are 50000 Italian Jews currently living in Italy, "Mario baloteli adopted parents are Italian jews", The Ottomans ruled Syria and Iraq and today there about 3.5 million Syrians and 15000 iraqis living in Turkey, my brother isn't this a vivid case of karma? The invaders are now being invaded.

You are confusing a religion, being Jewish, with being a citizen of Israel. 25% of the citizens of Israel are not Jewish. I would not call the Jewish migration into Europe, which happened a long time ago, much of an invasion. There was not that many and they got kicked out of most of the countries at various times. Not too mention the Nazis almost killed all them.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by mysticwarrior(m): 12:13am On Jul 06, 2019
CTPlayer:

You are confusing a religion, being Jewish, with being a citizen of Israel. 25% of the citizens of Israel are not Jewish. I would not call the Jewish migration into Europe, which happened a long time ago, much of an invasion. There was not that many and they got kicked out of most of the countries at various times. Not too mention the Nazis almost killed all them.
I don't take exceptions to point out absolute misrepresentations and am quick to make clarifications, evidence suggest that you might be quoting me to create arguementative observations. U asked about Rome, judea isreal and the ottoman empire, and i gave u more acknowledgeable reasons to support my claims, but u are diverting into an unnecesary direction entirely. I know what i was saying when i made used of the word "Jews" as another terms to identify the Isrealis, when the word "Jews"is mentioned everyone is expected to know that one is talking about the Israeli people and you are not an exception, I don't want to talk about religion here but before 1947 every decendants of Isreal is called a "Jew" even till this day. My brother u can call the movement of a large number of people from one country to another country migration but its still an invasion.
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by sunboy(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Bros are you kidding me ?
Re: My Jamaican Friend Said Everyone Should Move Back To Their Countries by panafrican(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
CTPlayer:

You are confusing a religion, being Jewish, with being a citizen of Israel. 25% of the citizens of Israel are not Jewish. I would not call the Jewish migration into Europe, which happened a long time ago, much of an invasion..
In a near feature Jews will write their books full of lies claiming that God promised America to the Jewish people
or Jews were the ones who were enslaved by Africans in America.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Hacked The US Govt And Gave His Family And Friends Permanent Citize / Ukraine Given Nearly 20k Anti-tank And Anti-aircraft Missiles So Far. / Nelson Mandela’s ‘love Child’ Not Allowed To See Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.