Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. (44742 Views)

Kidnappers And Killers Of Micah Isiah, Imo Undergraduate Arrested And Paraded / Cyriacus Onunkwo: Charles Nnana Arrested At His Wedding For Killing Rev. Father / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by dainformant(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
The Imo State Police Command has paraded several persons suspected to have involved in armed robbery and kidnapping activities in the command premises. Among them were those suspected to have abducted and killed one Rev.Fr Cyriacus Onunkwo,in one of the Catholic parishes in Orlu zone...

It was revealed that the abduction and killing of the Rev Fr took place when he returned from oversees to plan for the burial of late father.

Equally the suspected kidnappers of the popular Christian musician Evangelist Chinedu Nwadike were also paraded at the state police command headquarters.

The commissioner of Police in charge of Imo state command, while briefing the news men said that IMO state under his watch must enjoy peace in all areas of life. He also pledge to support his men where necessary to ensure efficiency in delivery of their constitutional duties.

Below are the pictures of the paraded suspects.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/suspects-who-killed-catholic-priest-in-imo-state.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by dainformant(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Tolexander: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
These Fulani herdsmen again undecided undecided

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by ekim004(m): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
this one pass me, maybe the person below me has something to say
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ndi Imo, I think okorocha is working.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by SOFTENGR: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Na dem
That's their way.
Criminals.

I no call name o!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
no names hw df did d guy above me know it DEM

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nutase: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Demons.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Devils

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kill them all if found guilty..
But wait, i just hope these are the real guys. Cos naija police sabi carry cheap glory.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by TPhebe: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
uuuu
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by SaiNigeria: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
SOFTENGR:
Na dem
That's their way.
Criminals.

I no call name o!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by brainpulse: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
A man is wicked or devilish not because of his tribal or religious affiliation but because of his choice and determination to be wicked and devilish.

There is no excuse whatsoever under the sun for you to take the life of the other person you can't create.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by GavelSlam: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Crime knows no tribe but release their names for posterity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by charleff512(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
THEIR END HAS COME

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by midehi2(f): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kill them all
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
nawa. we need to stop displaying dead bodies anyhow in the media. its very wrong and gross

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by AngelicBeing: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
angry
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by BUSHHUNTER: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igbos killing their own brodas since 1970.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lexusgs430: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
NPF, WORK ONLY WHEN THEY WANT TO ...........

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Royalfurnitures: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
I hope they"d prosecuted and not let off through the back door

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Francon(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
rip
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by ipobarecriminals: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
See their ugly flat heads.Eyes like owls. cool ipobflatheadsarecriminals.Kill dem all

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by ComradeShegs(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
My problem with dem is that they always look malnourished.....Spit undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by zee200: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
http://toredrxepu.trade/4753898770244/

Make cool cash..this is no MMM..no Ponzi...get paid just by clicking on ads...click link to register...no time for stories..we all can salvage something before December...I'm a living witness..goodluck.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Yusfunoble(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
shocked

Straight to prison

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by youngwarlocks: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerian Force must see people (innocent or guilty) catch or accuse for any crime committed.

Wetin concern me

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by Lalas247(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided
Look at the faces of the killers here
I knew it was local touts sha
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by jayloms: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
I pray justice prevails. As if kidnapping wasn't enough, they had to add murder. God will keep us
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by sonnie10: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Igbos killing their own brodas since 1970.

Should they be killing others?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. by almsofgold: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Which of the suspects in the pics are responsible for the death of the clergy men? Just hope this are not innocent men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture / Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.