Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

"MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (60008 Views)

MouthAction Is Now The Leading Risk Factor For Throat Cancer / Wondaleaf Unisex Condom: Gynaecologist Invents World’s First Unisex Condom / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by sharpwriter(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Thanks jare...one of the progenitors of mouth action...Nice one...well said
Abeg forget this topic, and update me about your guys. How far about them? And why have you been ignoring my mentions?
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by edunwanna: 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Anoda name for mouth action is punna mopping.

So punna moppers association over to u guys...??

2 Likes

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Everything In the universe is dangerous.

Everything also causes cancer

All these are just stories, I will do it and it will be done to me.

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

If you won't do it, someone else will!
I like this girl so much. That is why i am advising her to obey the advice.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nayolex(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
na today? e don tey wela.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by cliffypatt(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I personally cannot date a guy who won't go down on me, how else do you want me to cum? or you think your thrusting and ramming is enough to do the work.

Hmmm Eva. So you love mouth action this much, just ensure the VJ is thoroughly cleaned and your guy will get down on it
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by totorimi: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
The same mouth used for speaking in tongues is used for mouth action, what an abomination.

In all my life, I've come to the conclusion that any form of intimacy that does not conform to the normal missionary style and under the umbrella of matrimony normally leads to one form of disease or the other.
Again if it is not satanic why would man prefer to molest a lady like that something he cannot imagine anyone doing to his sister.
Girls too must show some dignity to themselves.
Haba , how can a man not committed to you use you like piece of shit and later throw you away.
When you eventually marry how do you expect that man to respect your husband or even see you when you were his trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Sagay212: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
All the phucking diseases are getting too much and these MFs are just tryna make life difficult for everyone because they want to make money. Create all sorts of stupid infections and diseases and produce temporary drugs to sustain them so that they can sell and make money for life. They'll make vaccines for some of them to sell to people. about 6 or 7 different disease will have same symptoms and they tell people to do a test and come up with some crazy result that the person is infected and start to sell drugs. Why can't they produce the cure for all the diseases with all their science and technological advancement.
It is only to produce missiles, chemical weapons of mass destruction, all kinds of diseases they know. That was how one idio.t intentionally travelled with ebola to nigeria so as to infect and kill people. They keep saying the number of people with HIV/AIDS and other crazy diseases is increasing by the day. Well the thing is people won't stop having sex, ladies especially love to have sex without condoms, meanwhile these diseases are not transmitted through sex only. Maybe by the time 80% of the world gets all forms of crazy diseases, the animals creating them will bring out the cures. Funny thing is they tell you you can still live a normal life with some of this diseases provided you use the drugs. Of course you have to use the drugs so that they make more money. The moment they here anybody has gotten a cure especially in Africa, they look for every possible way to silence and dispute the cure. We all gonna die at the end of the day so people must enjoy their lives.

2 Likes

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Makanjuola89: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:
To the people doing it, I wish them well.
oya swear say you never do am before?
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
totorimi:
The same mouth used for speaking in tongues is used for mouth action, what an abomination.

In all my life, I've come to the conclusion that any form of intimacy that does not conform to the normal missionary style and under the umbrella of matrimony normally leads to one form of disease or the other.
Again if it is not satanic why would man prefer to molest a lady like that something he cannot imagine anyone doing to his sister.
Girls too must show some dignity to themselves.
Haba , how can a man not committed to you is you like piece of shit and later throw you away.
When you eventually marry how do you expect that man to respect your husband or even see you when you were his trash.

God bless you oh, I taught i was the only one that reached the decision that anythin beyond the missionary is a problem waiting to happen...thank Goodness, i've met someone i share this ideology with...
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
Sagay212:
All the phucking diseases are getting too much and these MFs are just tryna make life difficult for everyone because they want to make money. Create all sorts of stupid infections and diseases and produce temporary drugs to sustain them so that they can sell and make money for life. They'll make vaccines for some of them to sell to people. about 6 or 7 different disease will have same symptoms and they tell people to do a test and come up with some crazy result that the person is infected and start to sell drugs. Why can't they produce the cure for all the diseases with all their science and technological advancement.
It is only to produce missiles, chemical weapons of mass destruction, all kinds of diseases they know. That was how one idio.t intentionally travelled with ebola to nigeria so as to infect and kill people. They keep saying the number of people with HIV/AIDS and other crazy diseases is increasing by the day. Well the thing is people won't stop having sex, ladies especially love to have sex without condoms, meanwhile these diseases are not transmitted through sex only. Maybe by the time 80% of the world gets all forms of crazy diseases, the animals creating them will bring out the cures. Funny thing is they tell you you can still live a normal life with some of this diseases provided you use the drugs. Of course you have to use the drugs so that they make more money. The moment they here anybody has gotten a cure especially in Africa, they look for every possible way to silence and dispute the cure. We all gonna die at the end of the day so people must enjoy their lives.

wink
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Apoztl3(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
glosplendid:
Hahahaha..biko they shouldn't bring that leg ooooo grin..cos some people won't like this oooo
People like...?
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by JhyMedex: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
They say it causes cancer, yet the vagina of women do not get infected by the cancer. Ride on boys, continue una mouth work.
Nah Boss.. u shld av heard of vulvovaginal n cervical cancer....
these cancers affect d lower reproductive tract of women

I recall same Prof tot us this topics bak in Med skul..grin..
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
They say it causes cancer, yet the vagina of women do not get infected by the cancer. Ride on boys, continue una mouth work.
HPV is the cause of 98% of cervical cancer. this is the number 1 killer of women after breast cancer. it is also what is responsible for genital warts.

that is why we advocate that young women especially between age 15-24 should get HPV vaccine. cervical cancer is a serious issue and is the only preventable cause of cancer we have. even condoms do not offer full protection from HPV.

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by ademijuwonlo(f): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is cervical cancer and it affects the cervix
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by glosplendid(f): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Apoztl3:

People like...?
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue like you
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by Dahmayor(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
brainpulse:
This are perilous times. How will a normal human being use mouth made for eating for cleaning a woman's VJ and ass(for excretion).
The VJ has a process of cleaning out some little infections on its own while the mouth can't.
Some VJs are terrible to the owner and you are using your mouth as lawma for cleaning gutters.

prominent matters arising
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by grafitti(m): 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
yeah I concur.

truth is bitter

you know am right, dip your hand into it and put it in your mouth if you are sure of a germ free pussy

That's d point!
Even d owners/carriers of d goody bags know its not safe 4 consumption
The fact DT oyinbo made it popular doesn't make it right!

The average adventurer considers poo eating a taboo but won't bate an eyelid b4 licking his/her partner's anus .....aka analingus ......abeg, whats d difference? undecided

Male folks Jus's wanna act all macho over what they know next to nothing about......
SMH!

undecided undecided

brainpulse:
This are perilous times. How will a normal human being use mouth made for eating for cleaning a woman's VJ and ass(for excretion).
The VJ has a process of cleaning out some little infections on its own while the mouth can't.
Some VJs are terrible to the owner and you are using your mouth as lawma for cleaning gutters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by joshrare(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:
Better......not the one wey person small mouth wan tear cos of big thing undecided undecided undecided

Lwkmd
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by joshrare(m): 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
And na that one dey sweet them pass

You got that right
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by holatin(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
grafitti:

That's d point!
Even d owners/carriers of d goody bags know its not safe 4 consumption
The fact DT oyinbo made it popular doesn't make it right!

The average adventurer considers poo eating a taboo but won't bate an eyelid b4 licking his/her partner's anus .....aka analingus ......abeg, whats d difference? undecided

Male folks Jus's wanna act all macho over what they know next to nothing about......
SMH!

undecided undecided

try talk my broda
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by ezra1990: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

You must be as wicked as ur p***y

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by dakeskese(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Osu175:
I really think mouthAction folks have to start wearing this. Fully kitted
Baba..! Abi d person wan sleep with Ebola patient shocked
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by kojusoluwa7(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
pretty16:
To the people doing it, I wish them well.
like say u be saint
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by kojusoluwa7(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
glosplendid:
Hahahaha..biko they shouldn't bring that leg ooooo grin..cos some people won't like this oooo
bikonu tell dem
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by kojusoluwa7(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

chai I like dis babe,I don see my village people #teamoralsex. abegi if u no see who to go under u,am ready to go
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by stilldoingokay(f): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
supersystemsng:

Which is

I hate that art it disgusting
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyindidi:
And na that one dey sweet them pass
...you just made your husband proud keep up the good work
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
glosplendid:
...thats how much it means to you ...well done aunty
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by simbol(f): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please kindly say capital No to the two's.No head,No mouth action.
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by goodnewscliff(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

GOD "SURBID"
Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by solid3(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
Evaberry:

I will gladly do the thrusting and ramming both front and back, but for the going down on you, abeg let sombori else do it.

I cannot come and go and kee my self.

1 Like

Re: "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns by fuckpro: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
lonelydora:
They want to kill our joy.

Haa! I can't live without fellat.io or cunninglingus.
...honestly mention five or four digestive enzymes and their function ...else you know the technical names of female and male oral gig ... Why na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know The Name Of This Snake? / 91 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1273, 239 Discharged, 40 Deaths / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.