Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" (30497 Views)

Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" / Kolapo Olusola Eleka Is PDP Candidate For The Ekiti Governorship Election / Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by lightblazingnow(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
I chose my deputy to succeed me in line with God's leading - Fayose
africanspotlight.com

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has said that his deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, emerged as the candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2018 governorship election through God’s direction.

He described the endorsement by stakeholders in Ekiti State PDP as a landmark decision which will be of immense benefit to the state in the immediate future.

The governor made the remark at a training session organised for members of the party at the Government House Pavilion, Ado-Ekiti on Wednesday.

Mr. Fayose who said the stakeholders' decision was in line with God's leading urged party members to remain united adding that Prof. Olusola will soon begin a wide consultation with party members and Ekiti people in general so as to earn their confidence.

"I took the decision in line with God's leading, Prof. Kolapo will be the next governor of Ekiti State, if this is the decision of God, it shall stand! The battle has just begun but we have to take a decision. There is a battle ahead but we'll be victorious.

"I have people that are closer to me than Kolapo but that is God's direction and to other aspirants, this is not the end of the world, in unity, we'll have a better Ekiti", Mr. Fayose said.

http://www.africanspotlight.com/2017/09/i-chose-my-deputy-to-succeed-me-in-line.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by lightblazingnow(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
I am wondering if you are really sure or you are just led by your permutations

God Almighty isn't confused Fayose... after the billions uncle Jonathan gave you during your last Election

I am also sure you'd say God Almighty gave you

Stop using the Holy name of the lord in vain politicians

Play your cards and reap your consequences...

In the end you must go and face true justice

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by eezeribe(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Pastor prophet oracle Peter Ayodele Fayose... Na so..

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by eezeribe(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by KingBelieve: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Prof. Kolapo will be the next governor of Ekiti State, if this is the decision of God, it shall stand! The battle has just begun but we have to take a decision. There is a battle ahead but we'll be victorious.
"I have people that are closer to me than Kolapo but that is God's direction and to other aspirants, this is not the end of the world, in unity, we'll have a better Ekiti", Mr. Fayose said.

End of Discussion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Marcelo290(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Africans are easily swayed around when they hear "God said"....gullibility, anyways...it is Ekiti people's decision to decide

15 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by dunkem21(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
You have fought a good fight of faith, mentor cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by lightblazingnow(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Grace church
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by captleonerd(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
God indeed!!!
you can only deceive the gullible and uneducated not intellectuals

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by ufuosman(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dats my man fayose bt no complain later say e betray you

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by rexnuelll: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Trying so hard to continue ruling ekiti via proxy. Fayose should ask Kwankwaso and Peter Obi how far. Power intoxicates,thus this gentle Prof. may not be that gentle once he becomes the governor.
APC will even win。

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by orisa37: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
God chooses Leaders and their Vices and Deputies good and bad, according to His Purposes for them.
Don't you know that God chose Osinbajo for Buhari? This is all Fayiose is saying!!!
From afgg(Apostle for good government).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by greatiyk4u(m): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Just say you want to cover your track

But just know that it won't be easy again

No more FG might, no Obanikoro loot sharing

No military rigging help

Buhari must make sure APC win Ekiti by hook or crook

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Odianose13(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose matter don tire me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by glosplendid(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Naxo...man of God.....lol
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by holatin(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
never knew fayose don become prophet, so he now know what God want and his plan.

politician - direct descendant of satan

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by ifeelgood: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
And please don't rig so we can confirm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by apesinola001: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
OK no problem
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by GreenNegro(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
Really?
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Oyedepo - God told him how much fees to charge ......
Fayose - God also lead him to choose his deputy ........

God should now tell us who our next president is .................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ok, time will tell.
All the best to the gubernatorial candidates.
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by kaycyor: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose for senator 2019. If you're with me say I....
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by bayelsaowei(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin����

Fayose is such a joke And a mad man..
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by softworker(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
#
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by SenorRex: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
captleonerd:
God indeed!!!

you can only deceive the gullible and uneducated not intellectuals
Wehdonsa, Mr intelle

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by ifeelgood: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
kaycyor:
Fayose for senator 2019. If you're with me say I....
Naaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Barondenigeria: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Even the Deputy's dirty armpit will tell you he's not the will of Fayose's god

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by SirLakes: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
This man wey dey always run mouth like tap kiss

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by AfonjaConehead: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
#FAYOSE4PRESIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by donbrowser(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
It's a good appointment. The man must have learnt some grassroots politics too.

How do you intend to pay the workers you owe and hope the pastor will not owe salaries too?
Re: Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" by Icon79(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow. This is the first time I have seen you funny. First ever!

Well, let's see if it continues....

O pari

glosplendid:
Naxo...man of God.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi At Lord Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi In 2020 (Throwback) / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.