Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 PM

Single Sponsor For 2uk Visa Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Single Sponsor For 2uk Visa Application (888 Views)

Uk Visa Application Mistake / Does Uk Embassy Accept Co-sponsor For Student Visa? / Visa Sponsor For Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single Sponsor For 2uk Visa Application by marcwolex: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2007
Guys,
i want to find out if the ECO's will not raise eyebrow, if two applicant's submmitt the same documents of sponsorship for student visa application,i applied for a study visa in december with my uncle as sponsor(we dont bear same name) and the visa was granted am now in united kingdom.my immediate elder brother is planning using the same documents for his PHD program in wolverhampton(though he has a tuition waiver schorlarship,wat my sponsor's need is just to take care of my brother cost of living for the three years program).i want to find out from the in-house guys (Akolawole,mr pataki,funky baby & lord Vor) whether the short period (i used it in dec,my bros intends using it in march) will not jeopardise his visa application
Re: Single Sponsor For 2uk Visa Application by Akolawole(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2007
@Marcwolex

Naija with their styles grin

Do you know that this is one of the reasos why Student questionare was introduced?

I think you can go ahead with it.

Let him submit the application in a different centre, then be wise in that question that address that in the questionaire.

It should be fine.

Though i have seen a situation where they(BHC) tagged two people as "Perennial Sponsor".
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Tourism / June 20 World Refugee Day / How Do You Think Road Safety Can Tackle Poor Transportaion Problem In Nig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.