Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,570 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (90253 Views)

MY Girlfriend's Sister Is Acting Strange / A Friend Lost 1M To Sport Betting And He Has Been Acting Strange Since Then(pics / My Wife Has Been Acting Strange, I Don't Know If I Married A Mermaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Theultimate(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Yes bro, this is my first relationship and am scared of heartache, my stduies will suffer because am so engrossed with her angry cry
let me add this to what others have said.
OP, what happened next during her last visit to you after all the talks and discussions as you. Or she left after that without.......
Believe me, if your answer is nothing.... she wants something else.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by crunchyg: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2017
fatymore:
thanks good morning
Eeehhh, no greet me ooo until you answer my question grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by fatymore(f): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2017
crunchyg:

Eeehhh, no greet me ooo until you answer my question grin grin
tongue tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by okenwaa(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Olodo...

Go and concentrate on your academics and leave olosho's alone.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Mzpinzy: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2017
WC one is ileya festival
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by mustafa006: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2017
It looks like you not the boss in thos relationship...she is controlling u bro
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by crunchyg: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2017
fatymore:
the guy is still young abeg.. Why will heart break jeopardize his academics...
Well I have given him my own piece of advice if he likes he should listen, but can you please let me know why u ladies like treating guys that care so much about you like this, it confusing
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by SuperSuave(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Empiree:
Ranting...rant rant rant. Easily said than done. I dont believe you keyboard warrior. Yourself might have gone through this but pretends as if a man can easily get over it.
I can't spend my time telling you the kind of person I am, so you are permitted to live with whatever image of me you have formed in your head.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by AY121: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2017
my advice for u bro......just try get another girl with d same pant and bra size so ur effort won't be in vein

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by yinkslinks(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
You be heavy mumu babe go 4uck another cum dey make you beg for her cheating. Guy stop calling her and never pick hers when she calls. Make her regret forever. Your mumu Don do.
FutureLeader00:
Let me not bother you with too much stories, I will keep it short and concise.

My girlfriend has been acting strange lately and I couldn't find the reason why she's doing so. We started dating last year while I was still looking for admission, things has been going smoothly for us not until after ileya festival.

Before then, she celebrated her birthday on the 23rd of August this year had to sent a message to wish her, although I was around for ileya holiday as we both live in ibadan but am schooling in osun state.
She came to visit me on ileya festival(friday) which we talk extensively about her birthday, we both discuss on how to celebrate her birthday since I wasn't around then so we resorted to go to the cinema and have some few drinks.

Also, I promised to get her some women undies as a gifts before I left for school.

I ought to have been in school by now because the festive holiday has come and gone but have told her that I would love to spend some days with her before I leave. Before she left my house of friday I asked where she will be for the weekend, she told me she won't be around on saturday but sunday will be okay so I made up my mind to visit her on sunday and use the opportunity to see her mom and sibling.

I called on saturday to check on her but she inform me that she couldn't go out due to headache, the following day which was sunday I called her severally she didn't pick my call neither return all the messages I sent to her not until yesterday when she picked and told me that she intentionally not to pick my call because I wasn't caring enough for her. Asjed her what exactly have I done wrong, she said I didn't care for her meanwhile have been calling since sunday just to check on her but she didn't pick my call, mehn I was shocked!!.

As a gentle guy wey I be I asked for frogiveness and repeatedly told her "I'm very sorry" countless of time she cut off the line on three occassion, I was very furious by her action yet I keep cool had to call her once again she told me there's nothing she wants to discuss with me anymore except what she just did.

Till now, she hasn't pick all call neither reply my messages.

Now, have bought those things I promise to get her like pads, panties, bra, bum-short, and those girly things I even sent a text to inform her that have gotten her my promises she didn't reply me.

Pls I need your advice on how to go about this because it making me so sad.

below is the screenshot of my text messages I sent her
Help me to move it to the front page
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by adanny01(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Bro, its not my fault am just a gentle guy maybe I should give her some space or what do you think?

Dont forget to drop the things you bought for her in her place.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by pweetygiftofGod(f): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Lemme send you my address, i'm sure those stuffs will be my perfect size if she's not too fat since she wants to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by fatymore(f): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2017
valirex:

He asked for advice not insult, if you couldn't help, you should have passed by rather than displaying your primitive self
good morning Mr advance and Modern tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Believe7(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2017
bro u bought pads, panties, Bras e.t.c for ur gf who's f ucking anoda guy nd yet as a fresher uve not even bought ur text books. nd u tink u are doing me abi..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by kasdon00(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2017
U don't put all in one basket..... Hold urself and move on when ur true lady comes around u will see the difference.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by 9jayes: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by fatymore(f): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2017
crunchyg:

Well I have given him my own piece of advice if he likes he should listen, but can you please let me know why u ladies like treating guys that care so much about you like this, it confusing
kin te mi.. If a gal doesn't like or love you.. No matter the amount of gifts or care. She would treat you as a trash Noni grin...so is better you open your eyes and see beyond I love you
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by freshboy88(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2017
hazard1759:
I understand ur plight coz I've been down this road and i tell u my brother, its not easy. Alot of people will say u're too soft, u're p**sy n all but one thing is clear, ALPHA males are born and some guys mould themselves into one. If given the opportunity again, There are alot of things i would have done differently
1.Dont call a girl more than twice
2.Its ok to ignore her calls sometimes (Dont always be available)
3.Dont ever make her feel she's the only girl that wants u, flirt with girls in her presence
4.Girls love bad guys by default, try and create a balance between being a bad sharp guy n that gentle guy u've been
5.Be corky, she is not doing u a favour by dating u
6.Try not to say this words too often.. SORRY and I LOVE YOU. Except when necessary

Search for this topic :"Dating Drills for Guys"(Romance section) Start from page 1.

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Last, Last...... once the person wey get your mumu button locate you, if u no take time, u're finished

Come 28th October by his Grace , I'll be getting married to mine but i must confess, it has not been easy

nice post

n congrats on ur wedding

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Akinbahm(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2017
Bro never you try to change your personality for a girl u rather change the hole to your taste... Not limited to holes alone apply it to everyone you are dealing with or else you gonna be exploited...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Xtianvic(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

Bro, its not my fault am just a gentle guy maybe I should give her some space or what do you think?
in relationship DONT EVER BE A GENTLEMAN OR A NICE MAN BE A TOUGH GENTLEMAN. My girl friends admire me for my gemtleness but NONE of them takes mr for a ride due to how tough a i am. So do youself some good and by showing some value. Carry yourself like Obama's first son and stop rolling with broke midiocre girls that would add no value to your life. Cheers
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by inchristalone(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Leave that girl and face your studies. That is the most important thing to you now.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by goshen26: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2017
ivolt:
How old are you ?
Under 26 girls are not interested in serious relationships,
they still believe in perfect Cinderella stories..
Consider yourself as just a pass time and don't take such
relationship serious if you don't want to end up emotionally damaged.

The way forward is to cut off the relationship immediately, do not delay
for your own good.

You correct man!!!

Two out three ladies that joked with my emotion then, when they were under 26 are now begging me to come and have intimacy with them. One of them know I am engaged, but they are looking for d..k now, I see it as trap any way.

So under 26 girls don't send ur love until they turn 28,29..

Those ex of mine are now 28,29,29 respectively...

So future leader "Arise and Eat for the journey is far" Many Assignment, test, exams, term papers etc are still ahead of u. At the time when u do not notice another babe will seek u...

Peace
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by zealadjay(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2017
For what now? Jst send me her number lemi contact her privately...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by FutureLeader00: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2017
adanny01:

Dont forget to drop the things you bought for her in her place.
as how, someone that dont want to see me, how would i do that
im looking for someone to give it to sad
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Eleganza33(f): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:

I didn't do anything wrong, I kept asking myself what have I done wrong I couldn't get it..Thanks big bro embarassed
lemme av dos tinx u bot 4 ha then snice she wnt take
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by FutureLeader00: 8:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Theultimate:

let me add this to what others have said.
OP, what happened next during her last visit to you after all the talks and discussions as you. Or she left after that without.......
Believe me, if your answer is nothing.... she wants something else.
nothing happen o, she became very angry, had to calm her down and entertain her, we didnt do anything. thou, i was trying to kiss her but she declined
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Donzee02(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Bro the problem here is d kind of gift you promise to get for her.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by FutureLeader00: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2017
Eleganza33:
lemme av dos tinx u bot 4 ha then snice she wnt take
Where do you stay?
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by Eleganza33(f): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2017
FutureLeader00:
Where do you stay?
lolz aba,jus package nd give peace mass drivers
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by crunchyg: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2017
fatymore:
kin te mi.. If a gal doesn't like or love you.. No matter the amount of gifts or care. She would treat you as a trash Noni grin...so is better you open your eyes and see beyond I love you
Wow you just nailed it, you must really be an intelligent someone kiss kiss
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by hazard1759(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2017
freshboy88:

nice post

n congrats on ur wedding
Tnx bro
Re: Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately by FutureLeader00: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfrancis21:

You're overthinking this. She probably got herself a new boyfriend. Sorry bro.
I can't believe this, someone that came to my place on friday

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.