Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now (674 Views)

As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5millon Naira In Your Account / As A Lady, Don't Date A Man If You Don't Have 1.5 Million Naira In Your Account / Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Don't Care To Save For The Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by darkandclear26: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2017

I got myself trapped in. she started to live in my compound last year November. on new years eve we had a party night in my house with my neighbors and friends and my brother from abroad. so this young lady was enjoying to the fullest and I was feeling for her seriously, we ended up in my bedroom where she opened her legs wide wide open for us to celebrate 2017 with style and joy . she gave me the nut in April easter holiday and that was the last time we had sex.
in May I got myself a girlfriend, which I'm with right now. I am flabbergasted by this tenant lady who does not want to pay rent since May.How can I chase her away without any problem. ?
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by SuperSuave(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Can't stop laughing. You got your rent already man, nothing goes for free grin

3 Likes

Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by bigtt76(f): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hahaha she's angling for a fight. She go end up say na becos she nor gree give you Tango Oscar Tango Oscar again so your babe go break up with you. Be careful grin

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by nursennenny(f): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
You are on a long thing. grin grin
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by Slayer2: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dude. You can't eat your cake and have it back.. undecided
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
u got paid already na

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by MhizzAJ(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin grin One chance
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by agbonkamen(f): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
U think say she give u free kpomo abi because u were high on Alomo grin
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by Nedfed(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Are you telling me you're a landlord or you inherit a building?
Chaiii, stop lying bro.
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by donk552(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Ask APC how they take decieve Nigerians
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by dominique(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
She has paid in kind
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by dingbang(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Don't fvxk your tenants!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by concho(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Which other rent u dy ask for again nah............men shld stop making promisses during sex, una nogo gree. Abi u dn forgt say u promissed her ten yrs scholarship in ur huz?

1 Like

Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by buffalowings: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
M
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by prestige2013: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
The only way is to narrate your ordeal to your wife and strategize together.
Once debe is always debe- U re a Star, show her the exit door.
Re: My Tenant Lady Don't Want To Pay Rent, 4 Months Now by smardray(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
so you want us to pay for her abi kiloshi

(1) (Reply)

She Said If You No Get Money Hide Your Face And D**k / .... / Understanding Women: Unlocking The Mystery Of What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.