Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Slb Prescreening Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slb Prescreening Test (2360 Views)

Schlumberger Recruiting. Visit Www.slb.com / Call For Pre-screening Test From Slb / Any one with slb test format please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slb Prescreening Test by Danielfak(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hi Nairalanders, Pls i have a pre-screening test at port-harcourt on Tuesday 20th february 2007 with schlumberger, i believe. Please can anyone in the house tell me what to expect and what to prepare for in the test. Thanks.
NB- I had applied since around october last year and the invitation had this addres as its sender-Chioma Egeonu <cegeonu@port-harcourt.oilfield.slb.com.
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by idimma(f): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2007
wot do you think that you will see other than wot you have been seeing. just pray to God it will be well.
Gudluck to u for God has remembered u.
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by sojilah: 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2007
hi there, i got the same letter and i am in your shoes, i mean i want to know what i will meet when i get there. If anyone out there has done this test before, please we need you.
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by REMIS(m): 5:16am On Feb 16, 2007
I have written their test in Lagos during last year's August.They dont change their questions and you write the test only once.You have to go with calculator,passport.identification card and a copy of your cv.They wont reimburse you your tranport fare and the result of the test will be announced at once.
The test is not a difficult one even though i did not pass because i did not have pre knowledge on how they set their question.
These are tips required by you:
1 Know genral maths and physics
2 know spatial orentiation that is knowing when the position of a figure has changed from its original position
3 know pseudo that you will be given 9x9 box which will total 81 .You will be askad to fill it with nos 1-9 on each colum and row without having the same nos in the same row and column.You have 5 mins to complete it and that is where the bulk of the marks lie.
I wish all of you a succesful test.You can contact me with 08037718377,engrsly@yahoo.com if you need more information
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by abifel: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2007
I also apply for the same test in october but i havent got any invitation letter.can someone advoise me on what to do?pls i realy need the stuff.
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by eddyhanson: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2007
i have writing it,and am about working with them as soon as possible.
just be conversant with just simrple maths-Numerical reasoning
sprtial reasoning of two types i.e either sudoko or diagramatical changes with respect to its position from the master diagram,Mechanical reasoning
Goodluck and all the best in ur career search
I remain John, If you are in P.h.,U can call 08032748945 for further datails on the materials fer it.
Thanks.
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by sojilah: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2007
remi and eddy, you guys are great, THANKS A MILLION TIMES. I appreciate what you have done. cheesy
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by ellapie(f): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2007
[color=#550000][/color] cool[b][/b][flash=200,200][/flash]
i applied for the same job but have not gotten any info,pls is there any thing like gate crashing cos i need the job
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by omerta(f): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2007
I wish you luck!
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by REMIS(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2007
It is strictly by invitation.Just pray to God as i believe you will be invited.They conduct test many times.
Re: Slb Prescreening Test by mikkhon(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2007
HI DAN

DAn wish u success

(1) (Reply)

Any Vacancy For Civil Engineering Industrial Attachment? / Order For You Cheap Satellite Decoder That Works With Your Tv Antenna / Jobs At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.