Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have (1305 Views)

Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Woman Divorces Husband Over Weak Erection / THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
First who is a man?

A man is a male human, not just a male human, because so many men are not men; they are just men in the physical features. A man is male human being who responds in any way and anytime, he is called upon.
M; morning
A; afternoon
N; night.

Secondly, what is an erection?

Erect; rigidly upright, build, establish, create.

Erection; an action of erecting a structure, an erect state of the penis.

A man is supposed to be erect in some very aspects of life, he is supposed to maintain an erection in these areas of life. Sometimes when the man fails to have and maintain an erection in these areas, the woman takes over.

Penile erection; this is the enlarged and erect, upright state of the penis. Should I say this is the most important erection a man should have? Maybe, maybe not. But how can a man get his wife pregnant, talk more of giving her full sexual satisfaction if he cannot have and maintain a good penile erection? A real man should have and maintain a penile erection anytime his wife calls on him for SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/09/4-types-of-erection-every-man-should.html
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by jaszplus12(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
you're right o!
but I've a few things to say.
when you're emotionally upset or downcast your erection will not be total!
when finances crunch you I guarantee you your erection will be found wanting.
so, there's no way every man everyday will have perfect erection ...therefore your write up needs to be edited to accommodate issues to avoid in order to improve or have the "perfect" picture you painted of penile erection. my humble opinion!

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by nkwuocha1: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
No matter how bad a situation is,early morning erection is a sure thing.Any man not experiencing these often should go for check up.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by dangotesmummy: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Upstand wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by Thisdaymom: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2017
U are right, those conditions will be brought in

I am not a man anyways and may not know if finances affect erection. But is not just penike erection there

jaszplus12:
you're right o!
but I've a few things to say.
when you're emotionally upset or downcast your erection will not be total!
when finances crunch you I guarantee you your erection will be found wanting.
so, there's no way every man everyday will have perfect erection ...therefore your write up needs to be edited to accommodate issues to avoid in order to improve or have the "perfect" picture you painted of penile erection. my humble opinion!
Re: 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have by jaszplus12(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thisdaymom:
U are right, those conditions will be brought in

I am not a man anyways and may not know if finances affect erection. But is not just penike erection there

ok
then please do a research ...ask around and make your conclusion. your topic is very interesting but need you to talk to lots of people and get fresh and first hand experiences from respondents then you can do a very good article!
but honestly lack of finances really affect penile erections. thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be The Most Logical Approach To This Issue / My Son Gay? HELP! / After 33 Years Of Marriage, None Of The 4 Children Belongs To Him. (must Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.