Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:39 PM

Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme (18300 Views)

Apply For The 2018 Workforce Group Graduate Intensive Training Programme / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
shola87:

Congrats.. Though your take on their basis of assessment is totally wrong cos all my answers were more like that. I believe they expect your strength to show someone who's a bold GOAL-GETTER and HARDWORKING NO MATTER THE SITUATION YOU FIND YOURSELF.. but all these are speculations though and I also stand to be corrected.
Let's keep this thread alive, updates from the successful applicants would be nice smiley
guy you are totally right. If you wanna pass the case study questionnaire, do the exact opposite of what the other fellow earlier in the thread said. Always be willing to help, let passing up responsibility, or passing it on to others be a last resort, persevere thru challenges.. you catch my drift. What's funny is i actually successfully applied 4 times, and i can do it yet again if i wanted to. I answered the case studies with conscience and flunked it, then i did as i highlighted earlier and i was on to the next stage. Then came the logical, craziest shit ever, i flunked it, registered again (third time) and passed by whiskers, 58%....then came numerical...as expected you can guess what happened next....yup flunked it yet again. I registered yet again, and flunked the numerical second time in a row. Then i decided, i dont need this stress, i no be robot. If just assessment stage can be this cray, then i can only imagine the shi to come in the succeeding stages. Aftrs 5+years experience, i think i shd stick to looking to clinching mouthwatering management roles, and not subject masef to mental torture on top standard chartered crazily difficult and timed tests. how i was able to consistently re-register will remain my secret. lol...oh and as you can expect re-registering means going thru the application and assessments again

4 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
cymbee:
Pls ppl quick question., were the logically reasoning questions really similar to the practise questions (talentq question) or the other way round. In summary, would really appreciate if anyone could help with what to expect for the test. Thank you
expect same for the logical and numerical as obtainable in the practice test. I would say even same difficulty, just diff questions...and that blasted timer!
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by anow458: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gilbertase:
guy you are totally right. If you wanna pass the case study questionnaire, do the exact opposite of what the other fellow earlier in the thread said. Always be willing to help, let passing up responsibility, or passing it on to others be a last resort, persevere thru challenges.. you catch my drift. What's funny is i actually successfully applied 4 times, and i can do it yet again if i wanted to. I answered the case studies with conscience and flunked it, then i did as i highlighted earlier and i was on to the next stage. Then came the logical, craziest shit ever, i flunked it, registered again (third time) and passed by whiskers, 58%....then came numerical...as expected you can guess what happened next....yup flunked it yet again. I registered yet again, and flunked the numerical second time in a row. Then i decided, i dont need this stress, i no be robot. If just assessment stage can be this cray, then i can only imagine the shi to come in the succeeding stages. Aftrs 5+years experience, i think i shd sticj to looking to clinching mouthwatering management roles, and not subject masef to mental torture on top standard chartered crazily difficult and timed tests. how i was able to consistently re-register will remain my secret. lol...oh and as you can expect re-registering means going thru the apllication and assesments again

How did you apply more than once?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 16, 2017
You can call 07068883816 if you want t get to the first interview stage.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by nkwachiabel(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2017
Any idea on the questions to be asked during the video interview?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by bicorn: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
lekan2rhyme:
[color=#990000][/color]
GRADUATES FROM NIGERIA UNIVERSITIES SHOULD NEVER BOTHER TO APPLY FOR STANDARD CHARTERED BANK INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAM BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER GET PICKED....THEY ONLY TAKE IN FOLKS WITH EITHER B.SC OR M.SC FROM INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS PREFERABLY IN UK/U.S. THEY ALSO GIVE PREFERENCE TO CANDIDATES THAT STUDIED ECONOMICS OR ANY BUSINESS RELATED COURSES.
YOU MIGHT GET TO THE ONLINE VIDEO INTERVIEW STAGE BUT THEY WILL NEVER GET BACK TO YOU EXCEPT YOU MEET THOSE REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE. I PERSONALLY HAVE EXPERIENCED IT TWICE AND HAVE PEOPLE THAT HAVE SUFFERED THE SAME FATE FOR ABOUT FIVE TIMES.
THIS RECRUITMENT IS DONE EVERY YEAR FOR JUST SHOW-OFF SAKE.
IF YOU DOUBT ME CHECK THEIR PREVIOUS YEARS RECRUITMENT THREADS ON NAIRALAND TO CONFIRM OR BETTER STILL SEARCH FOR SOME OF STANDARD CHARTERED BANK INTERNATIONAL GRADUATES PROFILES ON LINKEDIN TO SEE FOR YOURSELF.
TAKE YOUR MIND OFF IT. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

Yo, you're trying to reach me?
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Smartmonkey: 3:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Must u talk
NigPatriot:

Because you didn't advance past, it's 419. See mindset! MAybe na why you never find job �
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by NigPatriot(m): 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Smartmonkey:
Must u talk

I wasn't talking to you man. Quit being a lady.
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by paultofman: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hello guys, any help with the strengths assessment questions? I have 1 day to do it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
paultofman:
Hello guys, any help with the strengths assessment questions? I have 1 day to do it.

Buzz me
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by emmaskiss: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
kindly help me out with the strengths assessment questions

please
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
I now believe that those guys (standard whatever ) are crazy somehow.
after I had taken the strength assessment test, they sent me a mail that I didn't progress to the next level.
later, they sent a congratulatory message inviting me to take the numerical test.
anyways, congrats to ppl who have gone farther 8n game.
on the boss dat said one should call if he wants to get to the first stage interview, I hope you 're not kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by Christuff: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
emmaskiss:
kindly help me out with the strengths assessment questions

please
07064875882,call
Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by geodemainguy(m): 12:18am On Sep 16, 2018
Good evening comrades.

Please can someone help me with tips on how to succeed this last stage.

Regards.

Re: Apply For The 2018 Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme by martobi: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey NL, past questions and answers for standard chartered bank aptitude test...
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/standard-chartered-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Federal University Wukari 2015 Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.