Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates (24840 Views)

Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / What's The Price Of A 50kg Bag Of Rice In Your Area In Nigeria / Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ibukunobi: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2017
I went to Awoyaya Junction to buy A BAG OF MAMA GOLD Rice from one UCHENNA VICTOR. My wife checked this bag of rice all to discover that the Label on it has expired as at May 2017, aside from that, I put the Bag on my scale and it reads exactly 45kg.

My heart bleeds for this Country whenever I see dishonesty ravaging all businesses in this country and when someone comes up to correct the wrong, that person will be victimized. This country seem to condone Dishonesty at the same time claim Holiness. how can you be cheating on people and still tell us you are a Christian
Where is it done on earth that a 50KG bag turns to 45kg in Nigeria at the cost of 50KG.

We need someone to help us to raise alarm on this problem to the Government. I hope Osibanjo can get to know this one day
When are we going to have a regulatory body that monitors this gross dishonesty and controls them
Until the Government torch peoples life in this way can the Govt. gain respect from the people.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by ibukunobi: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2017
FRONT PAGE PLEASE. VERY IMPORTANT

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by tuwayz(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
cool
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Johngla(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
One day Nigeria will be a better place

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by salabscholar01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
shocked In a life where people are often deceived to the point of unspeakable losses, you on the sideline living in such a country as a poor man, struggling to complete a triangular meal need to wise up.

cry I bet you, Igbo people are good people but I don't normally buy things from them under pressure. Business is their own thing. lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by TreasuredGlory: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
B

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by benlizfoods(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Repacked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by sukkot: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
your feet tho

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Likulikusasa: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lobatan....Carry am go back sharp sharp with the receipt

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Am actually passing the place right now
Tell me if it is igbo traders again
I would like to know.
If you like argue with them from morning till night that it's expired
They will just tell you to get out.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by sexiestharam(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is not a laughing matter. Where is SON and NAFDAC when you need them?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Francon(f): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
ojoro
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
It is the fault of Buhari, Jonathan, Yaradua, Obasanjo and Fashola!
Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by chomchom1(f): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
sad

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by fixmykey(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
go and make an arrest please
fidalgo19:
Am actually passing the place right now
Tell me if it is igbo traders again
I would like to know.

Yeah....like no one in your tribe does the same thing?

Or your tribe is made up of people who have never ever sinned in their lives?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by easyfem(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
What about the one we have been eaten back den and there is no expire date on it ....

2 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by richidinho(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017

We need someone to help us to raise alarm on this problem to the Government. I hope Osibanjo can get to know this one day

Tuface: Jay Jay, papilo...is Osibanjo our president now?

Jay Jay: hahahahaha

Papilo: rotflmao

6 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by flyca: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Op, why are you hoping on Osibanjo instead of the messiah you voted for?

2 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
They have started they have digress to rice now. Nigeria with so much issues I can't really understand all these nonsense.

Still cheating in selling bag of rice and the expiring date tampered with because of greed to make more cash and I'm sure some will come here soon and called it hustle.

Guys just watch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by hucienda: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
It pays to inspect before you buy things.

Btw, lemme get this straight. Is the OP insinuating that the retailer s/he bought the rice from is into repackaging its contents somewhere else?

Next time, inform your wife to go to the market with your weighing scale and to check the expiry dates. Or go with her - or in her stead - better still.

Besides why capitalise his name or bring in his supposed religion? 'cos this thing happens among every tribe and religion adherents in the country. Except you are indirectly driving at something.

Anyway, NAFDAC and the regulatory bodies should swing into action - reactionary as usual.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by bobnatlo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
sukkot:
your feet tho
Na eem hand be that�

1 Like

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by frank950(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
There is nothing new in this country again. i'm no longer surprise when I hear such news. i'm just baffled on how such things keep happening and there is no enforcement of law against them.

3 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
9jakohai:

Yeah....like no one in your tribe does the same thing?

Am not talking tribal sentiments here
Just few of them are honest with there dealings
It's better you stick to the ones you really know

3 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Almaiga: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
See weting Biafrans dey cause us for this Country. With all their ingenuity i wonder
how their Republic of Biafra will look like when it finally come.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by goshen26: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

which way my country?

by 5a.m they will full nook and cranny of main land preaching holiness........

on friday, they will mosque shouting GOD IS GREAT..........

we are far from real religious practice in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates by Agimor(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Chiaa.... People no longer obeys Buhari body odour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? / Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.