Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It (2249 Views)

Meaning Of The Abbreviation, "OP" Commonly Used On Nairaland / : Drop Ur Blog Url And Get A Free Overview And Ideas on netche 2 invest on / Hello Bloggers; Drop Your URL And I Will Tell You It's Current Rank In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by Ignyte(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Most clients that I have usually want their sites to look like another site they have seen. Well, I am able to deliver because the moment I see a WP site, I know the plugins. The themes are more difficult to find but not impossible. Drop any wordpress URL in this thread and I'll tell you the themes and plugins used.
Re: Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by CelestineC(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
Blogginglodge.com
Re: Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by oswaggiee(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
In order to build world class softwares, web technologies in Nigeria, we need to collaborate as a developer, embrace open source and share information freely. Doing these, will improve the learning curve and reduce ignorance about tech in Nigeria.

To know about wordpress website, the theme name or the plugins, kindly visit whatwpthemeisthat.com

To know more about other websites, the core technologies, server analysis, web components, etc kindly visit builtwith.com

To know about the speed of your website, and what you can improve kindly use gtmetrix.com

NB: we have various tools, but you can easily use and understand it that's my favourite platform for beginners.
Re: Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by dandysugar: 4:06am On Sep 10, 2017
Re: Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by Ignyte(m): 5:21am On Sep 10, 2017
dandysugar:
http://subnime.club
Your Theme: VideoTube plugins: Visual Composer, Jetpack, Easy Facebook Likebox, All in one SEO pack
Re: Drop A Wordpress URL And I'll Tell You The Themes And Plugins Used On It by oswaggiee(m): 6:53am On Sep 10, 2017
Ignyte:

Your Theme: VideoTube
plugins: Visual Composer, Jetpack, Easy Facebook Likebox, All in one SEO pack

BaBa You never answer the first two ooh...

u no sabi am ni!?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog / South African Leader Face Charges By Court / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.