Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? (2720 Views)

How To Integrate Paystack Payment Gateway In Website Using PHP and Mysql / I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website,Online Payment form,E-commerce,NGO,course, / How Do I Intergrate Online Payment Gateway In My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2017
Hello Webmasters here...
I want to create an online shop and want to know the best payment gateway that is secured and quite affordable...
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Donald3d(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
kerygalerie:
Hello Webmasters here...
I want to create an online shop and want to know the best payment gateway that is secured and quite affordable...

Simplepay
Voguepay
Paystack

I can help you with your online store if you haven't built it yet
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by twosquare(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
kerygalerie:
Hello Webmasters here...

It depends on your preference, that is, if it mainly for Naija economy...you can use the listed ones Donald3d mentioned. However, most will ask for CAC registration document details. It can be a setback for you if you really need a payment system urgently and you are yet to register your business. So, go for CashEnvoy. If International payments, I will suggest Payza or others that you feel is okay. But please, run from 2checkout.
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Donald3d:

Simplepay
Voguepay
Paystack

I can help you with your online store if you haven't built it yet

Thanks Donald3d ..But which can easily be integrated?

I am looking at both the Nigeria and international market
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Donald3d(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
kerygalerie:

Thanks Donald3d ..But which can easily be integrated?

I am looking at both the Nigeria and international market
They all have clean and simple code , and even plugins for some popular platforms .
What platform is your e-commerce site built on ?
They all accept international payments but Voguepay and Paystack would need some business documents for verification
But according to what Simplepay customer care told me ,you would be able to start receiving international payment once you have received >= 20 local payments .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
Donald3d:

They all have clean and simple code , and even plugins for some popular platforms .
They all accept international payments but Voguepay and Paystack would need some business documents for verification
But according to what Simplepay customer care told me ,you would be able to start receiving international payment once you have received >= 20 local payments .

I am using WordPress to build the site and a woo- commerce plugin...
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by taofeeq137(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2018
Donald3d:

hello Donald3d, please, can you recommend a payment gateway to use with woocommerce that can allow for refunding of customers' money as soon as order process date elapses
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Donald3d(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2018
taofeeq137:

hello Donald3d, please, can you recommend a payment gateway to use with woocommerce that can allow for refunding of customers' money as soon as order process date elapses
Sorry for the late reply , I am not sure that exists .Money is usually refunded only when there is a dispute and the customer complains directly to the payment gateway .
Could you go into more details , what you are trying to achieve , there might be a work-around
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by ideologies(m): 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
taofeeq137:

Voguepay has woocommerce and operates a wallet system where your money can be stored and you can request a refund to the customer >> http://voguepayblog.com/kb/how-do-i-integrate-voguepay-on-my-website/
Re: What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by taofeeq137(m): 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
ideologies:

Voguepay has woocommerce and operates a wallet system where your money can be stored and you can request a refund to the customer >> http://voguepayblog.com/kb/how-do-i-integrate-voguepay-on-my-website/

Thank you very much, hope Voguepay registeration wont require a lot of agonizing procedures

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Over 18k Visitors To My Site Today (photo) / Please What Is Digital Marketing All About / Get 4 .EDU And 1 .GOV Backlink For As Low As 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.