Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

"Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User (53624 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / "Dead Pastor, Anderson Chinenye, Back To Life At The Mortuary" - Facebook User / Bishop Bridget Eagle Okafoagu Dies, Resurrects After 3 Days - Says Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
julietm123:
My advice to you, live in the reality of things. I am not saying God does not do miracles but be realistic. Mind you, I am a Christian.

Ok I want you to know that it happened to a lecturer of mine She died in the morning comfirmed dead by a doctor. She was rapped up to be taken to the mortuary the following morning She was left at a corner and in the evening one of the mouners saw her move and she is still alive till today but has lost her sight.

There are many things man can not explain even science as smart as it is cant explain and instead of saying its a lie its better not to say anything. This is mor of spiritual than physical.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by AerialMapper: 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yeah Yeah! Next thing is to claim he is like Jesus and open Church of Christ Awakening Ministries Nigeria Limited and fleece gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by RexEmmyGee: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
It has happen before and will always happen again.

The glory of the later shall be greater Than the former
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by AerialMapper: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

Ok I want you to know that it happened to a lecturer of mine She died in the morning comfirmed dead by a doctor. She was rapped up to be taken to the mortuary the following morning She was left at a corner and in the evening one of the mouners saw her move and she is still alive till today but has lost her sight.

There are many things man can not explain even science as smart as it is cant explain and instead of saying its a lie its better not to say anything. This is mor of spiritual than physical.

The simple explanation is that she wasn't dead.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Niftyrules(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Topgainer:
Most likely he was taken to the mortuary alive but unconscious and regained consciousness there just as they brought the body for embalming.
They cannot resurrect any dead mosquito let alone a dead person. They should take the prayers to the other corpses at the mortuary. Subject that jamboree to thorough investigation and see the claim to the resurrection of the dead Wokoma David, fail woefully.
Even the wife knew her husband was sleeping but the church marketers so quick to attribute the powers that Prophet Ibiyeomie lacked to his ministry are there in their numbers promoting the franchise. T.B. Joshua with all the powers he professes performed a stunt on a 'dead' man in his Church but the clips proved beyond doubt it was staged. Since then, he never replayed that clip and he has not staged another like that one.

Hahaha, why are you talking like this now!
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by julietm123: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Well until the doctors and hospitals authority make a statement, this is just another story. They could also present a death certificate to verify the story.
You only tell such stories to a non Christian or someone who has not lost close Christian relatives. The funny thing is I have seen pastors die in some of these church, I mean real death and these same pastors were not even able to raise such pastors. I mean real death.
My advice to every Christian is 1.take care of your yourself and your health.
2 . Have a great and personal relationship with God.
Good day and all the best.
donbrowser:

Their master is usually around, so be careful grin watch how he will come and analyse the pastor's death very soon
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
He will still die.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Mendelssohn(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
I don't only love your thoughts but also envy it. Highly insightful.

Topgainer:
Most likely he was taken to the mortuary alive but unconscious and regained consciousness there just as they brought the body for embalming.
They cannot resurrect any dead mosquito let alone a dead person. They should take the prayers to the other corpses at the mortuary. Subject that jamboree to thorough investigation and see the claim to the resurrection of the dead Wokoma David, fail woefully.
Even the wife knew her husband was sleeping but the church marketers so quick to attribute the powers that Prophet Ibiyeomie lacked to his ministry are there in their numbers promoting the franchise. T.B. Joshua with all the powers he professes performed a stunt on a 'dead' man in his Church but the clips proved beyond doubt it was staged. Since then, he never replayed that clip and he has not staged another like that one.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
am waiting for pastor David ibiyomie's reaction to this wonderful story.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by obinna58(m): 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
donbrowser:

If i show you a video of White Woman waking a dead child and the congregation is rejoicing i'm sure you will cover your face in shame with 10 yards material
I'm sure you know what uncivilized countries mean
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by suremanpatriot: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thank God for Life
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by tit(f): 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
devil pastor
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
julietm123:
Who told you he was injected with chemical?. If he was embalmed, he won't be kept at very low temperature. Have you been to the room where embalmed people are kept? Well I have been there. Do you even know the way they are stored.?
Let me tell I am talking about a classy morgue, a private morgue(the one I have been in) not to talk of upth morgue.who will let people gather there for three days to pray.anyways,my advice is always be wise.

You must have read the story upside down or you didnt use glasses wen u did if u are one that uses glasses. grin
Sorry for that anyways but....There isnt an area in that story that says ppl garthered there at the mortuary for 3 days. Check again.

I take my time before I deny a story to be true or false. I dont just jump into conclusion like many of you guys. And that is what is called wisdom jumping to conclusion at every story that has a pastor God in it because there fake Pastors and men of god all over the place is foolishness. The world is a rotten place but not everyone in it is rotten with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by julietm123: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
My brother /sister, leave these things. I know why I am telling you this. I pray you don't get hurt when reality dawns on you.
tamethem:

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by bankylan: 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
kullozone:
It's a lie! But ofcourse, some people with goat brains will still rush to his church to give him more money.
This man would buy a brand new range before next year, just watchout... Well, na em hustle be that sha.

You are just brain dead. Is your life better than that of an average church goer? Be truthful to yourself, is your life worthy of emulation? If you have never experienced the power of God before, it your wahala and no matter what you say will question the power of God.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
julietm123:
My brother /sister, leave these things. I know why I am telling you this. I pray you don't get hurt when reality dawns on you.

Lets forget it and move on Stay blessed and Have a great day
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by julietm123: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Read properly, the story say mortuary attendants were mocking them.
Pls try and be civil in your conversation. Good day.
tamethem:

You must have read the story upside down or you didnt use glasses wen u did if u are one that uses glasses. grin
Sorry for that anyways but....There isnt an area in that story that says ppl garthered there at the mortuary for 3 days. Check again.

I take my time before I deny a story to be true or false. I dont just jump into conclusion like many of you guys. And that is what is called wisdom jumping to conclusion at every story that has a pastor God in it because there fake Pastors and men of god all over the place is foolishness. The world is a rotten place but not everyone in it is rotten with it.

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by iweecureyou: 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
ayourbamie:
Only Jesus has power to raise the dead. I just hope some gullible ppl will not come and start worshipping this man as the new Jesus or Jesus of PH
kip wallshippin dart ur god dart assept blood ass salcrifice mtcheew fake god dart ass not efin talk to u befur u now cum hia to say it is him abi.Tell me if u wake up in the mournin it is god abi if u go to skul and pass it is god if god kills ur love one IT IS STEAL god abi be desievin yaself the same god dart created saytan is the same god dart created evil yet u walship him Mtcheew..Plis tink well as dart god efar ansar u or talk to u befur plis say th TRUTH NO LIES

cc

thepussyhunter
iamj
seun
sonofluc1fer
sonoflucIfer
hopefullandlord
otematum
sexybbstar
iamkashybaby
maxi112
Mightyn
sunshineR
sunshineG
iamsinz
lefulefu
4everGod
and so onangry
Mrcork
adaksbulletangry
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by julietm123: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Biafra madness fall on you as they say. What brought Biafra into this matter? Nothing except that you are sick. See a psychiatrist to check you for OCD.
Jesusloveyou:
is he the first to rise up from death? So why will a sane man worship a fellow man like idiotic pigs of Biafra are worshipping their idiotic leader.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Topgainer: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:

It's a scam,packaged again for nitwits.
(1)No corpse is left for up to 24hours in any mortuary without embalming.
(2)The process of embalming itself:the chemical used and the organs and tissues penetrated would kill a fully healthy man,talkless of one whose system has got so weakened as to be believed dead!
My guess is that either this man was sleeping in his house and the wife/church sold this resurrection crap in the morgue or he bribed the mortuary attendants to sell this story to boost his church business.
Most of the populace are illiterates that is why superstition and Lies thrive. I knew nothing like embalming took place there the moment I read that line, that was the first loophole in the drama not that I see Bishop Ibiyeomie as different from other hustlers and extortionists.
The gang that brought the man into the morgue carried him out the same night they acted the script. Nobody died and nobody was resurrected 3 days after embalming. Happening at a big hospital of all places, it will be reported in world journals and it should place the hospital in world map. Nobody's wastes time investigating and making a report on such nonsense.
On a lighter note,
the gang should start by resurrecting a bag of crayfish in any of the popular markets around them, that will swell up the satellite Church this coming Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by obinna58(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

What is your point mr civilized .That the doctors are not competent to know if and when somebody dies or he didnt die even after being embalmed injected with chemical and spending Two solid days in a Freezer. I use to say something that the smartest of all Atheist is big FOO.L

When it comes to things of God many of you guys think with empty skulls.
A believer will always believe anything regardless of fact, if there is any possibility that a dead can come to life it wouldn't just be stories bro
All these are cooked up lies and aim is exactly what is happening to you

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by doctokwus: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Topgainer:

Most of the populace are illiterates that is why superstition and Lies thrive. I knew nothing like embalming took place there the moment I read that line, that was the first loophole in the drama not that I see Bishop Ibiyeomie as different from other hustlers and extortionists.
The gang that brought the man into the morgue carried him out the same night they acted the script. Nobody died and nobody was resurrected 3 days after embalming. Happening at a big hospital of all places, it will be reported in world journals and it should place the hospital in world map. Nobody's wastes time investigating and making a report on such nonsense.
On a lighter note,
the gang should start by resurrecting a bag of crayfish in any of the popular markets around them, that will swell up the satellite Church this coming Sunday.

Anytime I read these African church 'miracle' stories,my pain is not with the story tellers,but the comments of those who actually believe them.
I then begin to wonder if actually some people are not born daft and irreedemably so.

3 Likes

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by michaelwestern(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
obinna58:
His gullible worshipers will be proud
Only in an uncivilized countries you see things like this happen

Google is your friend, there are miracles like this in usa. Andrew wommack, an American preacher always gives testimony of his son being raised from the dead in a mortuary just like this.

I don't know where you people got the idea that miracles only happen in Africa. Kenneth Hagin, Andrew Wommack, John G Lake, Kathryn Kulman, Billy Graham are Americans that have numerous documented miracles performed in their ministries. Like I said earlier Google is your friend.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by billyG(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
why was he turn back frm entering heaven is he a badazz sinner?

1 Like

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Topgainer: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
billyG:
why was he turn back frm heaven is he a badazz sinner?
I always tell people that all those I was dead went to heaven and god sent me back are liers.
The same with the other common category of I died went to Hell and was sent back to tell the world to repent, bigger liers. The boldness of preachers and anointed men of gods these days, to the extent they lie against lie is phenomenal. They lie alot. Tufiakwa!
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
obinna58:

A believer will always believe anything regardless of fact, if there is any possibility that a dead can come to life it wouldn't just be stories bro
All these are cooked up lies and aim is exactly what is happening to you

What is happening to me is that Im wise enough to know it happens. When ppl comfirmed dead come back to life. Go google it and see that it happens to non christians also. what im driving at is that dont just conclude on stories that beats your imagination. No one has seen it all or knows it all. It happen all over the world although its rear but it happens religion apart.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
No steady power supply in Nigeria and that makes it impossible to preserve corpse by refrigeration. No living things can survive d injection of chemicals used in embalming corpse for 12hours without medical attention not to talk of surviving for 48hours. Some people will buy into these falsehood and flood d man's church for miracle and get fleeced of their money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
tamethem:

What is happening to me is that Im wise enough to know it happens. When ppl comfirmed dead come back to life. Go google it and see that it happens to non christians also. what im driving at is that dont just conclude on stories that beats your imagination. No one has seen it all or knows it all. It happen all over the world although its rear but it happens religion apart.
ABIODUNOLAOPA1:
No steady power supply in Nigeria and that makes it impossible to preserve corpse by refrigeration. No living things can survive d injection of chemicals used in embalming corpse for 12hours without medical attention not to talk of surviving for 48hours. Some people will buy into these falsehood and flood d man's church for miracle and get fleeced of their money.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by saajus: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
is embalmment and mortuary not enough for him to die patapata? I can't authenticate this one because I wasn't there but bro miracle is real.

fastgyal:
Who certified him dead?
once you're dead, you're dead!
that guy only went into coma for 3 days.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by geoworldedu: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
doctokwus:

Anytime I read these African church 'miracle' stories,my pain is not with the story tellers,but the comments of those who actually believe them.
I then begin to wonder if actually some people are not born daft and irreedemably so.
they were actually brainwashed by the book of daftness aka bible.
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Ngene44: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
how do you know for sure that only Jesus can raise the dead? haven't you heard of dead being raised in other religions?

what makes you discard other claims and hold onto yours?
which other religion my brother?
Re: "Dead Pastor Wokoma David Resurrects After 48 Hours In Mortuary" - Facebook User by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
how do you know for sure that only Jesus can raise the dead? haven't you heard of dead being raised in other religions?

what makes you discard other claims and hold onto yours?

I think he spoke of his religion alone because he was sure of what he said. About other religion, he might not know. Or do you want him to bear false with ness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of A Mosque & Church Side-By-Side In Jos / Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.