Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Friend Need A Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Friend Need A Help. (614 Views)

A Friend Need An Advice / My Friend Was Just Scammed With Fake Bitcoin / Please I Need A Help(loan) Of #250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Need A Help. by NOC1(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
my friend asked this question yesterday.

''Idiot, i have saved 1.5 million Naira this past seven months, but i don't know the kind of business i will do with it, at a time i wanted to raise more money then buy a Bus and give it out to a driver who will drive it on hire purchase. But i need a better i idea can you help me?

i asked him to buy a land since he is working.
Re: My Friend Need A Help. by Fxmanager(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
NOC1:
my friend asked this question yesterday.

''Idiot, i have saved 1.5 million Naira this past seven months, but i don't know the kind of business i will do with it, at a time i wanted to raise more money then buy a Bus and give it out to a driver who will drive it on hire purchase. But i need a better i idea can you help me?

i asked him to buy a land since he is working.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Mail From Blockchain? / How To Succeed As A Forex Trader / Bg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.