Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos (52355 Views)

Ifeanyi Dike Who Killed Girl For Ritual In Rivers Slumps In Court. See Reactions / Police Parade Suspected Ritual Killer, Ifeanyi Dike, In Rivers / "I'm Not A Ritual Killer" Ifeanyi Dike Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
fiftynaira:
Fact is the NPF knows there job evident in them catching the suspects who killed the Catholic priest few days after the incident, now this so I wonder why do they mess up when you need them the most??

Bros One word.....Curruption

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by femi4: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
fafambo:
WHAT WILL NOW HAPPEN TO THE DISMISSED POLICE OFFICER,SINCE THE CULPRIT THAT MADE HIM DISMISSED HAS BEEN CAUGHT?
he remain dismissed cos the culprit attacked and killed another person in jos
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by slyd90(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
they should make his death slow he cant just die without pains ....wasted sperm!!!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by ERockson: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kudos to Nigeria police. When it comes to popular case such as this, police will work very hard to ensure they get result and glory.
However, below is the details of the car stolen in our compound around midnight by known armed rubbers in Ilesa, Osun state. 3 of them got arrested, the unarrested one still drives this car at Ago iwoye in Ogun state looking for buyer. He picks calls confidently, Because this case is unpopular, there are no tangible results from the Nigeria police since over a month. Nigeria police works well if they want, but on this, cheesy
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by slyd90(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
femi4:
he remain dismissed cos the culprit attacked and killed another person in jos
did he really kill another person in Jos
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by femi4: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
slyd90:

did he really kill another person in Jos
According to Channels TV, the seemingly unrepentant suspect also broke into the home of an unnamed resident and stabbed him in what appears to be a robbery incident.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
cool bring it on sucker cool cool

Bros...i don dey wait your reply since wetin happen......sleep being dey catch me for work before, na your reply dey keep me alert.....

Abeg try talk something...even if na nonsense I go take am...
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by kalufelix(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
So Who Go Chop The 1mill Bounty...
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
they should lock his legs and throw the keys away
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Alexis0147(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dis guy don zero him mind
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Babybunny(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
since they caught Evans,everyday na Just bad news embarassed

This Guy should bĂȘ castrated lipsrsealed
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Eseries(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
fidtopade:
How much do you charge for canada visa and how long will it take to get it done. Tourism visa.

Send me a mail on josyjoe98@yahoo.com so I can elaborate or you give me a call. Thank You!
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by introvertedsoul: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
They only rearrested him because of the protests and attacks on the police that ensued.
Watch this guy get killed before he starts calling names of sponsors.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by fortune1968: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is the TRUE meaning of - Long arms of the law. !
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by rapztar(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Another Biafran
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

Bros...i don dey wait your reply since wetin happen......sleep being dey catch me for work before, na your reply dey keep me alert.....

Abeg try talk something...even if na nonsense I go take am...
sorry for keeping you waiting slowpoke
I'm going home from work that's why grin
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Amhappy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Justice calls
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
sorry for keeping you waiting slowpoke
I'm going home from work that's why grin

Who employ you......O boy see one chance......Do they know you are as dumb as you look.....

Anyway, safe journey home....no go enter one chance sha.....And look left, right then left before you cross road....

Sorry ehn...I know dem no teach you many thinks for house.....but I am here to help your life ....Just call me Uncle
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by sod09(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
khalids:

Who employ you......O boy see one chance......Do they know you are as dumb as you look.....

Anyway, safe journey home....no go enter one chance sha.....And look left, right then left before you cross road....

Sorry ehn...I know dem no teach you many thinks for house.....but I am here to help your life ....Just call me Uncle
be nice I fit help your live oo
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by khalids: 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
be nice I fit help your live oo

Abeg keep your help.....My Help comes from the lord.....

But remember how i explain to you on crossing the road....no forget ooo....Your are still my brother and i will like to still insult your tomorrow..

Suffry, suffry for road....and in case you are driving abeg no drink oooooo
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by ufuosman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Kill d bastard

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by xpool(m): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
I know trust them, the pictures no blend, if an high profile godfathers mastermind his escape, how come he still dey Nija dey do small time?
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Nackzy: 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Woaw gr8
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Ussyberry(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
femi4:
According to Channels TV, the seemingly unrepentant suspect also broke into the home of an unnamed resident and stabbed him in what appears to be a robbery incident.

Chai Chai Chai!!! Someone was attacked in Barkin ladi some days ago. They say it's an armed robber, solo, and he used an axe and knife to attack the person. Luckily the person overpowered him.

See pictures of the apprehended

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by bigfather(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
kingtobi95:

The suspected ritual killer, Ifeanyi Dike, who murdered an eight-year-old girl, Victory Chikamso Nmezuwuba, has been rearrested.

Dike, who was rearrested in Jos, Plateau State capital, by security operatives on Thursday, was said to have been immediately brought to Port Harcourt.

The Commissioner of Police in the state, Zaki Ahmed, informed Channels Television that the suspect was nabbed in Jos, Plateau State by men of Special Anti-Robbery Squad in the state in the early hours of this morning and is currently under secure arrest.

More details soon

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/breaking-news-suspected-uniport-ritualist-ifeanyi-dike-killed-rearrested/

See him devilish face! Omo ale jati jati!

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by chiiraq802(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
TankGod
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Start naming your cohorts grin
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Egghead4real: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Remember,thou shall not kill,steal,lie,bear false witness,commit fornication or adultery... Which of these can not be punished by God?Where do you belong? Think about it.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by petitejolie(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
but how cud dose parent let dier child come close someone wit dis features. fear ugly men o. wen I say ugly I mean fugly. OK see! haven't u seen faces of dose DAT commit crimes, even God knows dis that's why Men of God are fine men even d older ones nd I mean d Ines God truly called o. I can't marry an ugly man abeg.
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
"UNIPORT ritualist".. Seriously.. Anyways let justice be done that's all..
Re: UNIPORT Ritualist, Ifeanyi Dike, Rearrested In Jos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
fafambo:
WHAT WILL NOW HAPPEN TO THE DISMISSED POLICE OFFICER,SINCE THE CULPRIT THAT MADE HIM DISMISSED HAS BEEN CAUGHT?

See question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leader Of Imo Zenith Bank Robbery Arrested At Father's Funeral / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Father Kills His Son In Ebonyi, 2nd Son Retaliates, Kills Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.