Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,379 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:17 AM

Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara (1683 Views)

Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / The Curves On This Lady Has Got People Talking On Twitter / This Is The Curves On A Beautiful Muslim Hausa Lady That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by Eddyrocky(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
It appears curvy is the new slim as Ciara has joined the likes of Rihanna in the curvy department.Unlike with her first child birth when she dramatically lost weight in weeks, this time,Ciara is in no hurry to become as skinny as she was before.

Fans are begging her to stay this way.Mr Russell is sure treating her right! ....SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE http://bananagist..com.ng/2017/09/hot-damn-curves-on-ciara.html?m=1

Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by Pidginwhisper: 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wey curve?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by Yeligray(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Wey curve?? undecided
i still d find am bt i never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
I am more cover with bigger hips.thanks to my yoruba backside.thats one good thing I love about we yoruba girls,we always have big butt.
Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by curve: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Wey curve?? undecided
See me here angry

1 Like

Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by Pidginwhisper: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2017
curve:
See me here angry
Wetin be this, Why seun go allow make person bear curv.e for Nairaland.. embarassed

How many mention you dey get daily for celebrity section?

2 Likes

Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by Eddyrocky(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2017
Ask google
Re: Hot---damn! The Curves On Ciara by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
I am more cover with bigger hips.thanks to my yoruba backside.thats one good thing I love about we yoruba girls,we always have big butt.
Post pictures or I don't believe

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Scammed This Morning / Roman Goddess Displays Massive ‘milkshakes’, Says She's Too Busy For Honeymoon / Any Nairalanders In Freetown, Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.