Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Shadrach, My Love. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadrach, My Love. (724 Views)

My Love Life In Nysc Camp / My Love, My Billioniare || Romance Story / My Love Diary (love / Deciet / Trust) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shadrach, My Love. by superpauL(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
PROLOGUE
How is that even possible, Jane? it's quiet sickening you know...?
Don't worry Shadrach? am in control here... Just wanna pull a stunt on my friends.. Jane smiles, pulling him closer to her bosom.
For how long do I play a brother to you?
As long as I choose baby.... Just play along thats all.
...How about Augustina your bestie? won't she smell a rat? Shadrach breaks the ice after a couple of minutes.
She won't, now put off the lights while I show you something special.... she concludes, making her way to the bed.
Re: Shadrach, My Love. by superpauL(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
CHAPTER ONE
Twas a breezy Tuesday morning as Maryjane pulls Shadrach after her as she walks faster and faster trying to catch up with the early morning lecture... Shadrach follows sheepishly, trying as much as possible to count his steps. Shadrach is a tall, dark guy... 24years old and a heart rub for the ladies. His charming smile could melt any heart and Maryjane had easily fell for him even without him making a proposal for friendship.
Maryjane on the other hand is a pretty good girl but is no match to Augustina, her best friend. She is loud while Shadrach is calm, fair while Shadrach is dark, infact they are direct opposite to each other. Their friendship is barely 6months old and she had vowed to kill anyone who would attempt to put asunder to their already blossoming tie, her parents inclusive.
Hey!! Augustina.... how are you? Maryjane screams after seeing her friend for the first time since the school strike action.
Babe! how you dey? how parole? how mumcy? how popsy? Augustina asks smiling...
Am fine as you can see...
Who be dis bobo with you? She cuts Jane short.
Oh!! meet Shadrach, my kid brother... Shadrach, meet Augustina..... the cat I told you about.
They all laughs.... As Augustina buries her gaze on him.
Bad girl, you never told me you got a cute, grown up brother like this.... where were you hiding him? her gaze still on Shadrach.
Well actually he just returned from South Africa where he schools... she lies.
Wow! really? that's awesome.... how is S.A?
South Africa is cool..... Shadrach speaks finally, trying hard not to laugh.... and how is studies?
Great! we're doing just fine....she replies in a seductive tone.
The trio makes their way into the classroom as Maryjane exchanges pleasantries with her colleagues, Augustina gets glued to Shadrach, the class was scanty as students were yet to resume, twas a long day and so was the fun. That night, Augustina couldn't sleep........all her thoughts revolved round Shadrach... ''Maryjane never told me all these while.... he is by far the cutest boy I had seen in my life''.
Re: Shadrach, My Love. by superpauL(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
CHAPTER TWO
The next day at school was quite unusual as many students turned up for lectures, twas as if they got an info that an exam was to hold that day. Maryjane had turned up early too accompanied with the adoring Shadrach, her female colleagues had often times shown interest in Shadrach but she had bluntly turned them down, insisting he was already engaged to someone else.
Hello Mj.... Augustina called out from behind the classroom.... you're quite early today.
Hi August, Yes I am..I had a feeling lectures would begin earlier today...
Cool, hello Shadrach... how was your night?
Twas good, thanks..... how about yours?
Twas good too..... Augustina responds still fisting her gaze on him.
The lecturer stormed into the classroom looking stern.... he begins the lecture but left before time due to the students inability to comport themselves, someone's phone has rung abruptly at the course of the lecture and the lecture was called off.
Once the lecturer left, the class became rowdy as students were seen in their usual loud habits.... Maryjane was accosted by her friends leaving Augustina with the opportunity to approach Shadrach.
Hi Shadrach, how was today's lecture? she asks trying at the same time to seat beside him..
Twas OK..... he responds shortly, taking a quick swipe at Augustina, she was indeed a beauty to behold. Her dark complexion was truly beautiful coupled with a perfect set of white teeth. Her front and behind too was wow.
can I get your mobile?
sure you can....... he speedily calls out his number..
Maryjane returns few minutes later to behold Augustina in a tense discussion with Shadrach. She instantly becomes jealous but pretence took centre stage.
What was she telling you about? Maryjane asks Shadrach on their way home..
Nothing serious, Just ladies talk..

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / 11 Simple Hacks To Pump Up Your Writing Career / Ancient African History Thread - Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.