Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos (33063 Views)

DoubleChris: Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Set To Wedding (Pre-wedding Photos) / Davido And Chris Brown Perform On Stage Together (Photos) / New Photos Of Davido And Chris Brown At A Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
The city of Owerri is playing hosts to a lot of dignitaries an‎d high profile personalities as ex- Beauty Queen Sharon Nmezi Nneka and her husband release their pre- wedding photos ahead of the Traditional marriage holding tomorrow ( 9th September) at Atta Ikeduru Imo state

The former Miss Unity Nigeria Queen who reigned supreme during her time is having a colourful native marriage at hometown at Ikeduru local government area of Imo state. The CEO of Sharonshub clothing is tying the knot traditionally with her man popularly known as Govt_Chris from Nnewi local government area of Anambra state. The young gentleman is also an Abuja and Turkey based business man who is not leaving any stone unturned to ensure a glamorous wedding ceremony on Saturday.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/09/wow-see-pre-wedding-photos-of-ex-beauty.html?m=0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
@alexreports

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Money good sha
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by countryfive: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
beauty queen ko beauty queen ni all dey fined men wey get money.
when she starts looking old hope the man won't cheat on her.

and when the man pocket becomes empty pray she doesn't dump him for another man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Siddeek: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mtcheeeww.. Mumu post. They are boring.

7 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by UncleRichy(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
I hope their marriage lasts...

HML to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by RealZizou(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
I can't believe it fourth to comment...This is a sign of good things to come,money fall on all nairalanders
Back to topic:money speaking

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Innobee99(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
Money good oooo, if not that guy no fine reach me.
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Celestyn8213: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
I think it's cool. Enjoy yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by WHOcarex: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by fpeter(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Too many beauty contests nowadays, we can't even keep up with them.

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by curvilicious: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
When i heard Turkey my mind just strolled to oyibo man.
Congrats Ex
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Innobee99(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
RealZizou:
I can't believe it....second to comment
For ur dream abi?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by braveboy64(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
So what concern me
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by bamite(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
I hope he doesn't use her for yahoo plus. I no de trust all this ipobians o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by gr8gem(f): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cute pics from studio 24. Nice couple
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by muller101(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
When are they gonna get divorced?
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Partnerbiz3: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Girls and porting...
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by fuckjesus(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:
I hope he doesn't use her for yahoo plus. I no de trust all this ipobians o
May sense fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by abigeally(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Money good oooo, if not that guy no fine reach me. [/quote] But he fine pass u......
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Good
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by smardray(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
my first FTC in the month of December.... to. God be the glory
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Icon79(m): 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Beauty queen, ko. Ugly princess, ni.

Excuse me laugh o, jare.

O pari o
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by bamite(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
fuckjesus:

May sense fall on you
You need am pass

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Zane2point4(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
Every body dis days is a beauty queen, carry paint rub for a masquerade she don become beauty queen.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Ymodulus: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
What is he doing in Turkey?

What business?

1 Like

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Innobee99:
Money good oooo, if not that guy no fine reach me.
Na that person wey stand like say life done tire am @dp be you? The girls fiancee get swagger at least.
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
Turkey-based reminds me of turkey.
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by fucklikant101(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry
Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by eaglechild: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
countryfive:
beauty queen ko beauty queen ni all dey fined men wey get money.
when she starts looking old hope the man won't cheat on her.

and when the man pocket becomes empty pray she doesn't dump him for another man.
All you needed to say was happy married life or nothing at all.

2 Likes

Re: Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Tells AY & Wife: "Please Don't Give The Devil A Chance'' / Tiwa Savage: How I Overcame My Marriage Crisis In 2016 / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.