Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) (18203 Views)

An Electrified Delorean / PAL-V Liberty Flying Car: An Overview / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 9:35am On Sep 09, 2017
Waiting for one person now to come and say This Can't Work in Nigeria. On a Very normal Day, Does Anything even Work in Nigeria??

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by emetvic(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2017
SenorFax:
Put anti-crash feature and I'll buy. I swear.

na true o bro...but d design is weird
SenorFax:

SenorFax:

Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by menxer: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Flying cars should not be allowed to go main stream.

Some ediot might forget to put gas in their cars.
We don't want a situation whereby cars will start falling on people from the sky.

That's what some people said when they started making cars that can go faster than 45km/hr.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by menxer: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2017
emetvic:

SenorFax post=60277173:

It's weird because you are seeing it for the first time.

It's very simple, since the rotors flips to face vertical position while landing, the safety machanism just flips the rotors into landing mode and starts descending once the fuel drops to a preset level.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Im sorry bt this isn't a flying car bt a manned drone or smtn.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2017
X
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Localamos(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis1:
As nice as this is, it won't end well

A scientist and inventor from Dubai I think died testing one of his own car-o-Plane

Powers that be don't want this happening now, as such I advise DeLorean to calm down

Michael Faraday is credited for discovering electricity but died in the process. Think about it.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Nemesis1:
As nice as this is, it won't end well

A scientist and inventor from Dubai I think died testing one of his own car-o-Plane

Powers that be don't want this happening now, as such I advise DeLorean to calm down
well done o African wizard...unfortunately FOR una oyinbo juju pass una own...flying car is here you better forget that kine fly wey una dey fly for night...any of una wey fly when I dey chill inside my DeLorean I go use my flying car nack am down...
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by olarinreayobami: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2017
OYO4sure:
Looks awesome. Some concept won't just get into the consumer market anytime soon especially in a country like Nigeria .

Imagine a thousand of this car in Nigeria airspace. We will need flying humans (road safety etc to maintain law up there.

Road safety ko, air safety ni
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by armadeo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
olarinreayobami:

Road safety ko, air safety ni

Nigerian police would shock you beyond measure. they look first.

Meanwhile in this our life time we would see this achieved.

Watch. Nothing new is accepted easily but with time it will. After all people laughed at the Wright brothers when they attempted to fly.

Balling tins on point. When it first becomes the big man ride before tokunbo floods Nigeria as usual.
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Until we start having crashes in the sky due to DUI and they starr falling like flies grin
Re: Delorean Diving Into The Future With Their Flying Car Concept (photos) by shumuel(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Do you remember the car that was used in “Back To The Future”? They are now shifting towards the production of Flying Cars.

DeLorean, an aerospace company founded by John DeLorean, and now owned by his nephew Paul DeLorean, John first had the idea of building Flying cars in 2012, but it seemed to0 crazy, owing to the uder-developed technology, Paul re-kindled in the fire this year and it seems like he just might succeed.

DeLorean recently finished the design and produced two scale models of their Flying Car, called the DR-7 aircraft, it consists of two prominent wings behind the pilot and passenger space, and a pair of smaller wings at the front. Flight, take-off and landing is carried out by two large fans.

The Flying Car might be electric and durable, as DeLorean propose about 120 miles on a single charge. Testing starts later in 2018.

https://autojosh.com/delorean-diving-future-flying-car-concept-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

Nice one, this is also the idea i had for a flying car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention Any Car Issues You Are Currently Experiencing And We'll Help You Solve I / My Honda EOD Won't Start If The Car Goes Through Erosion / How To Properly Use The “baby On Board” Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.