Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

First FEMALE Bundesliga Refree (according To BBC Sports) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / First FEMALE Bundesliga Refree (according To BBC Sports) (1911 Views)

Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports / Bayern Munich Response To BBC Question About Jamie Vardy Being The Best Striker / Geraint Thomas Crowned BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2018, Kane 2nd(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First FEMALE Bundesliga Refree (according To BBC Sports) by inkdbetty(f): 12:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Bibiana Steinhaus will become the Bundesliga's first female referee after she was chosen for Werder Bremen's game at Hertha Berlin on Sunday. The 38-year-old police officer was appointed to Germany's top flight in May after six years officiating second- tier games. In August she was in control of Bayern Munich's first round German Cup win against Chemnitzer. She also refereed the Women's Champions League final earlier this year. "My anticipation for the first game in the Bundesliga is, of course, very great," said Steinhaus, who was also a referee at Women's Euro 2017. "I am delighted that this great challenge for my team and I is finally going on Sunday. We are definitely very well prepared."

1 Like

Re: First FEMALE Bundesliga Refree (according To BBC Sports) by inkdbetty(f): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2017
m.bbc.com/sport/football/41193280
Clink On Link To View Full Story.
Re: First FEMALE Bundesliga Refree (according To BBC Sports) by Daraph(m): 12:47am On Sep 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Premier League And La Liga Weekend Fixtures / Poem : My True Friend By Abimbola T Alabi / Higuain Undergoes Chelsea Medical, To Miss EPL Clash Against Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.