Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah (5675 Views)

I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman / Surah Yasin – Surah Yaseen Mp3 With Multiple Translation And Audio Recitation / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by missyQween(f): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Empiree:
grin. they are ignoramuses up there. This past eld salat really shows how dull they are. I was just smh at eld ground.

missyQween, these folks you are dealing with so far are literalists. They downgrade power of Quran. Your choice if you want to take them serious. Ask them about Quran, they would tell you Quran itself is miracle. But when power of Quran manifest, they say it is magic grin

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait for more drama cheesy

I am just watching...Lol
Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Empiree: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
missyQween:

I am just watching...Lol
In African American voice , 'you ain't seeing nothing yet'. You will watch dramas for here ma'am. I hope you get to grasp their manhaj very well bcus soon you get to see their flaws cheesy
Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2017
Well, may Allah cure us all! Aamin

1 Like

Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Empiree: 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by missyQween(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empiree:
In African American voice , 'you ain't seeing nothing yet'. You will watch dramas for here ma'am. I hope you get to grasp their manhaj very well bcus soon you get to see their flaws cheesy

I hope this chair I am sitting on won't break when the real show began grin
Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
^^^ you are not a sincere person.......and keep deceiving yourself....

Allaah's help is sought....

2 Likes

Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Empiree: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
missyQween:

I hope this chair I am sitting on won't break when the real show began grin
Dont worry. Unless they shut their mouth, you gonna be having problem holding your mouse and keyboard by the time the drama begins. cheesy

AbdelKabir:
^^^ you are not a sincere person.......and keep deceiving yourself....

Allaah's help is sought....
Are u being paranoid boda kabiru?. SHe's simply neutral sofar. Don't get worked up. Not everyone subscribes to your boolsh!t grin
Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by iamgenius(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
Empire the second.
Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by tintingz(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2017
I read suratul Yasin, Muliku(Al-Mulk), Waqiah every morning. cheesy smiley

We can read any portion of the Quran we like.

May Allah in his mercy accept our prayers and ibadah. Ameen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Raintaker(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
tintingz:
I read suratul Yasin, Muliku(Al-Mulk), Waqiah every morning. cheesy smiley

We can read any portion of the Quran we like.

May Allah in his mercy accept our prayers and ibadah. Ameen. cheesy
You read Qur'an or you used to read Qur'an?
please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by tintingz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Raintaker:

You read Qur'an or you used to read Qur'an?
please enlighten me.
Can't someone read Quran like reading poem or story? undecided

Is it bad to contribute to the thread?
Re: Reading Suratul Yasin In The Morning Or Evening, Sunnah Or Not Sunnah by Empiree: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Islam's Stance With Juju/voodoo / Ayatul Kursi - The Ayah Of The Throne / Is Islam Inherently Peace Or Violent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.