Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (15678 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / LASG Postpones Entrance Examination Dates, New Date To Be Announced / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by folorunso86(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
god with u
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by positivetaught: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2017
why is d logo of ABU written in Arabic?, same is d case with the army crest n also the Arabic inscription on our currency notes,what have Nigeria got to do with Arabic on official matter other than an attempt to portray Nigeria in Islamic colouration?, and yet we talk of a unity. if we must use vernacular y can't Hausa Yoruba IBO or any other local language be used?,those who keep shouting "one indissoluble Union", should take time n think because" you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time",just as you can suppress a people for some time but not forever.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by shidof(m): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
brother morning sir!
Can you please link me up to anyone that school for my admission!
I got 213 in jamb.
Biochemistry
okay ,no problem. U can send me a msg on WhatsApp I'll connect u with some students that are still school. Ol what u need is just good performance in the screening or post utme. U're good to go.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by SKANKHUNT: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2017
positivetaught:
why is d logo of ABU written in Arabic?, same is d case with the army crest n also the Arabic inscription on our currency notes,what have Nigeria got to do with Arabic on official matter other than an attempt to portray Nigeria in Islamic colouration?, and yet we talk of a unity. if we must use vernacular y can't Hausa Yoruba IBO or any other local language be used?,those who keep shouting "one indissoluble Union", should take time n think because" you can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all the people all the time",just as you can suppress a people for some time but not forever.
positivetaught:

You are in pains and you need serious help. There is something seriously wrong with you, you might seem normal and act normal and think you are normal but my guy you are not. You are very sick and ill. Your sickness will make you think you are a very intelligent and discerning person. You are not, you are dumb, your logic is twisted and warped.

Going by your logic, since English is the language of the bible, then there is great injustice since 99% of other things in nigeria is written in english? So the muslims too should start crying foul?

Get a life dude. Think positive. Nothing is handed to you in this world, you take it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Youngjoeb(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
brother morning sir!
I got 213 in jamb.
Biochemistry
Lemme know if I can be of assistance
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
brother morning sir!
I got 213 in jamb.
Biochemistry

You don't need no one to get admission into BCH with your score. The competition ain't that stiff in faculty of science. Most of the people in BCH, BS, didn't apply for the course. They were deported from medicine and pharmacy.

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by kasaboj(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
jerryBoss1:
The only university that gave me geography instead of pharmacy after coming out 3rd highest on post utme 2007 #CurseYou_ABU ...
are you for real
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by kasaboj(m): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2017
papiforreal:

You don't need to one to get admission into BCH with your score. The competition ain't that stiff in faculty of science. Most of the people in BCH, BS, didn't apply for the course. They were deported from medicine and pharmacy.
what of Nursing ,with 212 as jamb score?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
kasaboj:
what of Nursing ,with 212 as jamb score?
What's your state of origin?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by yahmohy27: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngjoeb:

3rd highest? How did you know?
Don't mind the guy,A.B.U,Zaria don't treat gurus like that
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by kasaboj(m): 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
papiforreal:
Oyo
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by sirAliyu(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
papiforreal:
I am sitting for UTME 8 times and failing all the 8 moment. I am happy I scoring 118 in my UTME exam this year now. Am I gone to got to study medicine with that mark in ABU? Thanks
The Lord is your strength
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by zaksmusa: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
papiforreal:
I am sitting for UTME 8 times and failing all the 8 moment. I am happy I scoring 118 in my UTME exam this year now. Am I gone to got to study medicine with that mark in ABU? Thanks
with this type of ur english na im u wan study medicine for A.B.U?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by RexEmmyGee: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
jerryBoss1:
The only university that gave me geography instead of pharmacy after coming out 3rd highest on post utme 2007 #CurseYou_ABU ...
You said it all. If only you knew the criteria, you curse the school.

Am sure you are not from their catchment area or less educative state
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
papiforreal:

You don't need no one to get admission into BCH with your score. The competition ain't that stiff in faculty of science. Most of the people in BCH, BS, didn't apply for the course. They were deported from medicine and pharmacy.
] sir! Would please link me up to that your Lil brother. Never been there, I need a navigator sir.
Please help.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngjoeb:

Yes sir , if you can help.
I need you sir
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
shidof:
okay ,no problem. U can send me a msg on WhatsApp 08169060836. I'll connect u with some students that are still school. Ol what u need is just good performance in the screening or post utme. U're good to go.
ok sir I will call you.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by kasaboj(m): 12:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
papiforreal:
Oyo state
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by kheart(m): 12:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
kasaboj:
Oyo

Nursing is very competitive u need 250 atleast
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by kasaboj(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
kheart:

Nursing is very competitive u need 250 atleast
Yeee! any piece of advice, bro
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
] sir! Would please link me up to that your Lil brother. Never been there, I need a navigator sir.
Please help.

Chat me up. My number in my signature
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Please help.

Chat me up. My number in my dp
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by jonnyjustcome22: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
People in the house help me out. I mistakenly transfer #10000 from my phone to some one and it doesn't want to return my money. How can i get my money back. Thanks
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by SKANKHUNT: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
jonnyjustcome22:
People in the house help me out. I mistakenly transfer #10000 from my phone to some one and it doesn't want to return my money. How can i get my money back. Thanks

Your money don enta one chance. It will be very difficult to get your money back. The stress is almost not worth it. Just try dialogue with the person
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by SKANKHUNT: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngjoeb:

Correct guy. Are DE students too going to do putme screening?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by titiloyeblog: 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
okay
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by bhankymyk(m): 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
rileypod:
OK, noted
wat network
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Marshalxv(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
shidof:
U've got nothing to fear bro, Zaria is a serene place. I'm from SW and I schooled in ABU. I graduated and left in 2014 , I still have a brother schooling there that will graduate this year. I can promise u that ur safety is guarantee and beside God is the utmost CSO

Pls do they have other exam venues in other states or is it only in ABU Zaria?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by Marshalxv(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngjoeb:

A.B.U is one of the most peaceful universities in Nigeria. I've been studying there for a 6 years course; remaining Three weeks (before ASUU) and we've never witnessed any riot

Is there any CBT center outside the school for post ume?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by jerryBoss1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Youngjoeb:

3rd highest? How did you know?

BACK then post utme result were posted on they board and samaru gate with top scores and others 2geda .
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by jerryBoss1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
kasaboj:
are you for real

Nope Jamb question grin
I respect fed university of Agriculture makurdi I was giving admission on second choice but I was changed to COVENANT UNIVERSITY #PROUDLY_CU.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates by jerryBoss1(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
RexEmmyGee:

You said it all. If only you knew the criteria, you curse the school.

Am sure you are not from their catchment area or less educative state

BENUE state and funny enuf my guy gave money with his 39score got admitted because he was an igala Muslim and the dean was his brother in state and religion ..... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post Pce,post Nd Exam / NECO 2019 Timetable For June/July SSCE Out - Check And Download Here / Important Info About Pre-degree Programme In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.