Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,918 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His (2017 Views)

Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! / Husband Of Popular Twitter Feminist (lekan Akinjide) Accused Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His by M0esty(m): 12:53am On Sep 09, 2017
A 32-year-old engineer, Bayonne Lekan, was on Friday brought before Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for allegedly molesting a minor at a construction site. The accused, whose address is unknown, is facing a charge of child defilement. Insp. Nurudeen Thomas, the prosecutor, told the court that the accused committed the offence sometime in May at Maduko Street, Ikoyi, Lagos. Thomas said the accused, who is a builder, was working at a site close to the eight-year-old girl’s house, where he sighted her.
“The girl went to their neighbour’s house to play when the parents went out and that was where the accused saw her and lured her to project site to rape her.” According to him, the police have evidence to establish that the accused violated the girl. The offence contravenes Section 262 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State 2015 (Revised). The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the accused may be sentenced to life imprisonment on conviction. Lekan, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge, describing the allegation as “laughable’’. He said medical analysis had certified him impotent, adding “I am innocent of the charge as I have never had an erection in my life.’’
The accused asked the court to grant him bail, but it was opposed by the prosecutor.
“Your Worship, I am against granting the accused bail because he can jump bail.“It is also in the interest of justice and public safety for him to be kept in detention to prevent a repeat of such act while this case is still pending,” continue reading at: http://yoalizer.com/2ONt
Re: 32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His by Ever8054: 1:25am On Sep 09, 2017
you have never had an Erection before.......

1 Like

Re: 32yrs Old Man Who Was Accused Of Rape Claims He Has Never Had An Erection In His by Yusfunoble(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2017
shocked

This one weak me o

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year / Updated Config File For Kpntunnel And HTTP Injector Expire October 6 / Help Please My Business Is On Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.