Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos (24638 Views)

The Worst Road In Imo State, a death trap. / This Road In Upenme Junction On Owo-Akungba Road In Ondo State Can Swallow A Car / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by joe120120(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
this my road when I was in primary school .those area is worst place in delta state
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by ztanleechima(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is small, goto Aba Abia State, you'd run and never come back. when it rains.
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by IDFWU(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
just when u think u seen it all shocked
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by pazienza(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
Failed leadership everywhere. It was in this Ukwuani/Ndokwa region that a man, Ndudi Osakunih, the LG chairman, had the temerity to share wheelbarrow to his people as means of empowerment.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by ionsman: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ikechuob:
OP I'm guessing you've never been to Agbor. Personally think they have the worst roads. Few tarred ones here and there but majority was terrible especially when you try to connect to their villages. I remembered hating going to agbor with my dad when I was younger. Completely hated it because of the roads there.

Not here to argue, but I'm surprised you're saying this.Was in Agbor town on monday and they have good roads(many inner streets are tarred)...I even saw the road they said Okowa is tarring up to his village.
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by fratermathy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Danielmoore:

why did uduaghan not transform warri into Dubai in 8 years

don't bring tribal stuffs to this matter we ika are not happy with him too

Uduaghan is not from metropolitan Warri City.

Secondly, his people never claimed that they were marginalised as you guys do.
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by macuno88(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Governor ego aria..hillary is his chief lootergist..okowa certainly is d most useless gov in Nigeria, Past n present n maybe future..no amount of rigging can bring him back in 2019,not even 200 Iboris
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by nengibo: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
PehaKaso:

Go easy on the dude. He only expressed his thoughts about developments the emergence of a governor from that side would have had on those locals.

Our brother, the Deputy Governor Kingsley Otuaro, has also failed the Izon nation too, but you Urhobos held sway at the helm of affairs in Delta without anything to show for it.

Point your fingers at the appropriate person/persons.
What is really expected from deputy Governors?
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by nengibo: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

That's a big lie, don't say what you don't know
Its true to an extent, ph road is a clear example Ngwa man �
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
nengibo:

Its true to an extent, ph road is a clear example Ngwa man �
Roads in Abia are bad, but claiming that road in delta will be among the top ten good roads in Abia state, was not Joan exaggeration, it was malicious and mischievous.
While we will keep on condemning the wrongs of our government, we should also not paint wrong pictures of our society.
What effort have you made to remedy the wrong in your immediate environment.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
most roads in ndokwa east are bad..its like one living in a slum..I did my NYSC there. this one is a bit better...you can go to okpai..despite oil companies scattered all over the place, the roads are just too bad.
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by wale2day: 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Uduaghan is not from metropolitan Warri City.

Secondly, his people never claimed that they were marginalised as you guys do.

Ibori nko? Ur kinsman Ibori, wat about him? The one dat went to prison in London and u refer to as ur god?
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by shigishege: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
todaynewsreview:
As shared by one Stanley;

This is the only road leading to Akarai, Umuoru, Adiai-Obiaka, Utuoku and Onyia communities in Ndokwa East LGA Delta State neglected and abandoned by successive governments. We are completely cut off from the rest of the world. Delta State government and NDDC, please come to our rescue the suffering is hellish.

Cc: lalasticlala
Delta State Government
NDDC
is dis a road or a farm path. pls u should be able to know difference btw road and farm path and stop raising unnecessary alarm/news
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by thimmandyy: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari and some of his best assistants yesterday met furtively with Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State to advise him that Mr. Buhari plans to run again for the Presidency as the applicant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2019.A senior Presidency source, talking on the state of namelessness, expressed that the choice to advise Mr. El-Rufai was taken on the grounds that the senator was being touted as Mr. Buhari's substitution if the president can't keep running for a moment term in 2019 because of sick wellbeing.

READ MORE FROM http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/wp-admin/post.php?post=1482&action=edit
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by fratermathy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
wale2day:

Ibori nko? Ur kinsman Ibori, wat about him? The one dat went to prison in London and u refer to as ur god?

And do I look like an Ibori apologetic to you?

Besides, Ibori did well for his people. Oghara transformed from an insignificant Urhobo polity to a big town with 3 higher institutions and other infrastructural developments.

What has Okowa done for Owa-Aliero, his own home town?
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by wale2day: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
kjk
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by EgusiShankly: 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
pentax:
FACT: South south politicians are the most corrupt and worst set of politicians in Nigeria.
u are right... and they re never held responsible...
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by Ikechuob: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
fratermathy:

And this is the heart of Ika, Okowa's ethnic group. Yet they say they are marginalised! Why hasn't Okowa used his opportunity to turn around Delta North?

Take your genocidal brain of my mentions. Maybe you forgot where I stated that I don't like Okowa as he's nothing but a fucking puppet by you miscreants.

Get off my fucking mentions
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by Ikechuob: 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
ionsman:

Not here to argue, but I'm surprised you're saying this.Was in Agbor town on monday and they have good roads(many inner streets are tarred)...I even saw the road they said Okowa is tarring up to his village.

My guy which areas did you go? Last time I went to Agbor was in 1999 so maybe they've fixed up some areas since my last visit but my dad still visit that town and he still complains about the roads so I doubt they've improved it that much. Heck have you gone through Agbor Uromi road yet? If you did, you'll be praying to God to come and save you. Agbor Obiaruku Sapele Road is also nothing to write home about.
Bro forget whatever political nonsense Okowa is doing. That nigga is worse than worse. A disgrace to aniomas everywhere
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by CioAngels(f): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
Okowa is their just like the ones before him to steal all he can steal within the four year tenure. The only thing he met that brings all deltans together, delta line, he has sold or about to sell to GIG. All he wants is something that will bring him more money to steal. Mr ibori and uduaghan, you people are also thieves but you did not sell delta line, please, you should fight and humiliate him so that he will stop the sale of delta line. May all the Deities in delta state ask, judge and punish okowa if he does not stop the sale of delta line buses. Onyeoshi, ole, barawo. Mr okowa, the fantastically corrupt thief. May you not go for second term. There are governors that are bringing investments to their states, but okowa is just there without brainstorming to better delta state. Look at kebbi. Lagos and other states with rice farms to put food on the table for her citizens and also generate revenue, No okowa is there waiting for revenue allocation, the easy money. Thief.
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by bencarson007(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2017
gretblue:

You know the politics of that zone welllaaa.

Bros I don dey the street too long to trust these useless old men especially that useless idiot wey dey claim father of the president E K Clarke...

This region is filled with ass-lickers and selfish old mofos wey dey oppress youths upandan...

But thank God
E go better!
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by KAYD007(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2017
But the road being shown by the OP is an inner land farm or forest road which can be seen in every part of Nigeria. Do you expect such roads to be tarred into your farms?
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2017
mike4real2:

WILL YOU KEEP QUITE!!!
Do you know how many oil wells are in Ndokwa lga where this village is ? Some people will just post without verifing SMH.
onye Ala, they will come and tiles your papa compound So u will be happy ... why not help urself and clear the bushy paths let ascertain if the road worth the stress, or do u want them to come and do that as well lazy fellow
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by mike4real2(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
SMH
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by mike4real2(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
onye Ala, they will come and tiles your papa compound So u will be happy ... why not help urself and clear the bushy paths let ascertain if the road worth the stress, or do u want them to come and do that as well lazy fellow

Kai you must be a cretin if you dont know that it is the duty of the govt to tarr roads.Your brain is too dull to comprehend the fact that this village in Ndokwa LGA, is an oil producing area with huge crude oil deposites,mutiple oil wells and should be looking like dubai or texas, if delta state had reasonable governors.

But i am not surprised at your reply you probably live in a pig sty and you are used to such situations so you feel the roads should remain like that .Guy go and borrow sense if you no get sense.
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
mike4real2:

Kai you must be a cretin if you dont know that it is the duty of the govt to tarr roads.Your brain is too dull to comprehend the fact that this village in Ndokwa LGA, is an oil producing area with huge crude oil deposites,mutiple oil wells and should be looking like dubai or texas, if delta state had reasonable governors.

But i am not surprised at your reply you probably live in a pig sty and you are used to such situations so you feel the roads should remain like that .Guy go and borrow sense if you no get sense.
retard goat what's the duty of your counselor and LGA chairman .. why not go and lay ur complaints to them and stop mewling like pregnant mad woman in labour , clear the bushy paths, or do you want them to come and tarr your compound, stop waiting for the day government will come and develop ur village, what have you done to better the lives of commoners in your village start the community work by clearing the bushy paths... anu ofia
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by mike4real2(m): 12:40am On Sep 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
retard goat what's the duty of your counselor and LGA chairman .. why not go and lay ur complaints to them and stop mewling like pregnant mad woman in labour , clear the bushy paths, or do you want them to come and tarr your compound, stop waiting for the day government will come and develop ur village, what have you done to better the lives of commoners in your village start the community work by clearing the bushy paths... anu ofia

You are an immbbecile, a dimwit, infact a nutcase you came to the thread ranting like a cassava grinding machine like some one without brains without any facts.Let me pound it into your cretinous brains that village and other niger delta villages, pump million of barrels of oil that bring BILLIONS OF DOLLARS nigeria is flexing with today and they deserse nothing but the best roads.Roads like those in califonia, london, and dubai.

Haba is your brain paining you? Are you madddd? Why do you have to showcase the whole world your stupidity? Oh ok i see you are subhuman right? And your I.Q is so low no wonder you feel so comfortable with such roads bush nigggaaa like you, black man with black brain.Infact calling you a monkey is an insult to the monkeys.

Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:27am On Sep 14, 2017
mike4real2:

You are an immbbecile, a dimwit, infact a nutcase you came to the thread ranting like a cassava grinding machine like some one without brains without any facts.Let me pound it into your cretinous brains that village and other niger delta villages, pump million of barrels of oil that bring BILLIONS OF DOLLARS nigeria is flexing with today and they deserse nothing but the best roads.Roads like those in califonia, london, and dubai.

Haba is your brain paining you? Are you madddd? Why do you have to showcase the whole world your stupidity? Oh ok i see you are subhuman right? And your I.Q is so low no wonder you feel so comfortable with such roads bush nigggaaa like you, black man with black brain.Infact calling you a monkey is an insult to the monkeys.
hahahahahahahaha see painment

Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by Mandem1: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=bencarson007 post=60279949]

"But again this is politics. The UPU leaders are all corrupt old men fighting for their own pockets. They go pass our back go collect money and the matter go die natural death".
No be Delta again ?
Na we we na.

This is the problem with Delta state and Nigeria as a whole. When will the suffering masses wake and do something about their predicament??
Re: Could This Be The Worst Road In Delta State? Photos by bencarson007(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Mandem1 post=60568889][/quote]

This is where we found ourselves for now.
Our fathers and mothers sold us out.
We are just paying a price for sins of our fathers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Says Erring Judges Must Be Investigated By NJC Only — Afe Babalola / Live Pictures of Olawepo Hashim's Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave - Gov Wike Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.