Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Its My Birthday. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Its My Birthday. (553 Views)

The Most Horrific Thing Happened Today And It's My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its My Birthday. by ferdvict2(m): 2:49am On Sep 09, 2017
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends.

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday. by Lovetinz(m): 3:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Wish you a very Happy Birthday.
May life lead you to great happiness,
success and hope that all your wishes comes true!
Enjoy your day.
Re: Its My Birthday. by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Happy birthday to you
Re: Its My Birthday. by Countrygirl(f): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Happy birthday bro
Re: Its My Birthday. by ferdvict2(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
princ007:
Happy birthday to you
Thanks
Re: Its My Birthday. by ferdvict2(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Lovetinz:
Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May life lead you to great happiness, success and hope that all your wishes comes true! Enjoy your day.
Thanks
Re: Its My Birthday. by ferdvict2(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Countrygirl:
Happy birthday bro
Thanks
Re: Its My Birthday. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2017
ferdvict2:
Thanks
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Broken Dreams - Emmanuel Nwanne / Betrayed By Her Own Best Friend!! / The Radio Waves Killer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.