Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here (13675 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Engineer Trainee / Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'? / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by madri4u: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
we don't know for nw.Lets be hopeful for their call.Check my status, it's showing application under review. Their is one of the space on the application form which says? Do u have any special requirement? What did u guys fill yes or no? Mine i said no, because special requirement has to do with impairing hearing problem, visual problem, disability etc.
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by I2amah(m): 1:30am On Sep 18, 2017
How did you go about filling the salary requirements (circa)
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by madri4u: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2017
the salary requirement is about ur previous job experience annual salary per month which ur previous place of work is paying u or till present. U den convert it to dollar.
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
madri4u:
the salary requirement is about ur previous job experience annual salary per month which ur previous place of work is paying u or till present. U den convert it to dollar.

Annual is year
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2017
Has anyone noticed that the withdraw application icon has been removed from the home page
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Sunnystooth(m): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
tejiri4:
Has anyone noticed that the withdraw application icon has been removed from the home page
When exactly did you notice the change?
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2017
Sunnystooth:

When exactly did you notice the change?

Wednesday

1 Like

Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Shubby116: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
That's because the closing date has been extended to the 15th of October, 2017
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Sunnystooth(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
How are we sure this is not just a PR gimmicks... Are they really ready to recruit at all?
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 2:55am On Oct 01, 2017
Shubby116:
That's because the closing date has been extended to the 15th of October, 2017

Yeah abi the candidates are not much
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Sunnystooth(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2017
tejiri4:

Yeah abi the candidates are not much
Or probably they didn't see any candidate qualified enough that they wanted...?
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by subseaman(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
The truth is the required number of candidates pool isn't much hence the extension of the closing date,and if candidate isn't a good fit it would be communicated to the candidate
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2017
Sunnystooth:

Or probably they didn't see any candidate qualified enough that they wanted...?

Any or much
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2017
subseaman:
The truth is the required number of candidates pool isn't much hence the extension of the closing date,and if candidate isn't a good fit it would be communicated to the candidate

Yea you will notified For sure
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by subseaman(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2017
tejiri4:

Yea you will notified For sure
Yea,I know because I was communicated to of my status by Subsea7 France.
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2017
subseaman:

They emailed you or call you
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by subseaman(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2017
tejiri4:

They emailed you or call you
email
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by madri4u: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please hw can I edit my cv and cover letter for the subsea 7 website on my application profile.
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by madri4u: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
I have jst worked on my cv and cover letter.I want to use dis killer cv and cover letter to replace d onces i upload on my application for d subsea 7. So pls, guys, hw do I edit it on d site.
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2017
madri4u:
I have jst worked on my cv and cover letter.I want to use dis killer cv and cover letter to replace d onces i upload on my application for d subsea 7. So pls, guys, hw do I edit it on d site.

U can't already submitted
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Shubby116: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
subseaman:

Has anyone else been contacted about their status
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by subseaman(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
Shubby116:

Has anyone else been contacted about their status
I don't know of any but this is subsea7 France not subsea7 Nigeria
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Shubby116: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Good evening, Has anyone been called for an interview?
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Shubby116: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
The application has been closed and I just heard they have started calling people for interview
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Shubby116:
The application has been closed and I just heard they have started calling people for interview

From what source
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Shubby116:

I assume the application was closed today but never heard anyone has been called for an interview, at least from friends who applied as well.

Do u know of anyone or was it just a hearsay info
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Shubby116: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
tejiri4:

From what source
Reliable source from a partner company
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by tejiri4(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Shubby116:

OK
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Sunnystooth(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
So, do we still need to hope on this any longer? We that applied since on the 7th of September... Almost a month now. No info, nothing.
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Shubby116: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sunnystooth:
So, do we still need to hope on this any longer? We that applied since on the 7th of September... Almost a month now. No info, nothing.
To be honest I really don't know.

1 Like

Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by Jhamzy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
Shubby116:

Do they employ HND?
Re: If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here by guiddoti: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
tejiri4:

Don't know but anything offshore pays good for sure
but this is office job (project engineer)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arabic Controversy: CAN Youth Wing Commends JAMB / NPOWER: August 2022 Stipend Has Finally Been Received / Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.