Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS (35985 Views)

Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Iheanacho Debut New Hairstyle As He Returns To Leicester City For Pre-season / Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Chelsea's stars enjoyed a brief flight on Friday as the club took the unusual step of travelling to their away game at Leicester via aeroplane. Eden Hazard, Michy Batshuayi, Victor Moses and Co posed for photos on board the chartered jet as the squad prepared for take-off.

Chelsea have chosen to fly to Leicester ahead of Saturday's Premier League clash - despite just 102 miles separating Stamford Bridge and the King Power Stadium.

Chelsea are set to welcome Hazard back into the fold with the Belgian in contention to feature for his club for the first time this season.

Hazard played twice for Belgium over the international break and has been training with the Chelsea first team after recovering from a fractured ankle suffered in June.

It means Antonio Conte has a full squad to choose from - with new signings Danny Drinkwater and Davide Zappacosta in contention to make their Chelsea debuts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/victor-moses-reunites-teammates-chelsea-fly-stars-leicester-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 5:41am On Sep 09, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Tolexander: 5:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Victor Moses, though I like you as a good countryman, I don't wish you win today's match.

Chelsea is a threat at the top of the table.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Homeboiy: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Ndidi,musa and iheanacho vs moses

37 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Gossiplover: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Nice one. hope Chelsea wins. lalasticlala which club do you support?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by miremoses(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Victor Moses, though I like you as a good countryman, I don't wish you win today's match.
u don't want him to spoil your bet right grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by oluwatymylehyn(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
All the best to Chelsea

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by nerodenero: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
African Footballer of the year loading...cheesygrin.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by nairaman66(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Moses enjoying his game at the moment!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by SOLMICHAEL(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Welcome back Moses!! 2 goals from you today!!

13 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by chris4gold(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Alright
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by MrMystrO(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Nice One, I love your Games These days Big Brother. But I'm sorry i can't Just support you Today, It's Man Utd Today or Nothing man. No love Lost though.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by mrvitalis(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2017
I just love Chelsea

8 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by elmessiahs(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2017
on his way to defeat Leicester by

3:0

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
That awkward moment when Gabriel Jesus, fernandinho, firmino and coutinho flew the same private jet back to England and would play against each other today grin

13 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by donlucabrazi(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
LEICESTER 1-3 CHELSEA Take it to the Bank! grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by lanruz: 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
nerodenero:
African Footballer of the year loading...cheesygrin.
Where do you want to put Mane if u give Moses African footballer of the year?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by exclusivejayce(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:
Badbelle. itz allowed.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Fuadeiza(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2017
Chaii... And hes gonna get paid millions after playing ball, just ball , something that is fun while doing. Ball that i play for happiness.... Na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by coolestchris(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017
ok

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by LesbianBoy(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2017
donlucabrazi:
LEICESTER 1-3 CHELSEA Take it to the Bank! grin grin grin

Leceister 2 - 0 Chelsea

Let's bet! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by donlucabrazi(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Leceister 2 - 0 Chelsea

Let's bet! angry
I'm down. What are the terms?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by DCTrendy(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Please what time is this match. I don't want to miss it.

Tnx
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Officialzoe: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Tolexander:
come here let me slap that ur head . mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Officialzoe: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
DCTrendy:
Please what time is this match. I don't want to miss it.

Tnx
3pm sharp

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
Up blues
Chelsea for life

4 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by adebayo201: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2017
tear your ticket tongue
Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by Stevengerd(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Make Chelsea win oo, make boys joy full today

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS by richidinho(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
They will still loose the match

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu / Ghana Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 2nd December 2022 / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.