Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday (11389 Views)

How To Frustrate A Scammer / Xenophobic Attack: Is MTN Trying To Frustrate Glo? / Data Plans For Different Network Providers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Every Telecom provider in Nigeria has its flaws, it's quite obvious.
However, here are actually certain things that they do that actually get subscribers annoyed and if you're a true Nigerian living in Nigeria I'd bet you can relate to most of the things on this. Let's get this list rolling shall we.

 1. That Moment When You Use The Last Money You Have To Load #1000 recharge card to Subscribe for one month and MTN remembers you've not paid N20 for callertunez

2. When You're Having Relationship Problems, You Call Your Girlfriend and Airtel Diverts it To Another Guy's Line 

3. When You Miss An Important Call Because You Thought It Was 9Mobile Calling Again 

 4. How You Feel When MTN Gives You A Massive Data Bonus

Then You Check Your Airtime And Find Out That You've Been Actually Browsing From Your Airtime 

 5. When You Money Was Deducted And The Customer Care Agent Tells You That You Can't Be Refunded 

 6. When You Recharge And Forget You're Owing MTN, They Deduct The Money And You're Still Owing 

 7. How You Stare At Your Phone Screen, When You See The Dreaded Message - "YOUR DATA BALANCE IS 0.00MB" and you weren't warned before it expired 

 8. When GLO Seems To Be Fast One Evening And You Decide To Download A Movie And The Speed Drops To 108b/s 

 9.When You're Broke And Expecting Bank Alert Instead Glo keeps Sending You Messages Back To Back.

10. When You're Downloading A Game Of 1.2GB And At 97% Your Network Signal Goes Off 

[/b]
Its really painful but all the same they still offer some commendable services though.
Straight Up Naija... It's still your favorite tech blogger, NaijaTechGuy. Have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to share.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by lawrenceunaa: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2017
All true but not funny at all when u experience them

9 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2017
people that have important tin to say are coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by digoster(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2017
MTN still make sense pass the rest undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Tenkobos(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2017
You should have at least three Sims from different networks to enjoy better network in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by FemiEddy(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Those Networks don't treat us well at all undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by veekid(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Glo just dey fúck me up, down, left and right these days like say haha
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2017

I'm sorry but this isn't funny.

you could do better next time.

Thumbs up for trying tho

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by romenna: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Oluwaseyi456(m): 8:59am On Sep 09, 2017
Even that YEYE globalcom in OYO State won d grand Master of data failure nd high call rate yesterday.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by SenorFax(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
When you afraid of going home becos network no reach your side

13 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Abfinest007(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
airtel can do undo. they will deduct ur airtime when you call them and ask for a refund they will agree to refund it within 12 hour after 12 has expired you will try to call them to tell them you have not receive d airtime what you will hear is all our costumer agent are busy

5 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by cr7rooney10(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2017
Automatic data renewal

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by kelvyn7: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
shocked
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by 01mcfadden(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2017
Who told you you are my favorite blogger?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Antoeni(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2017
All dis happen because the so call NCC dat is suppose to speak up for consumers , is corrupt and has bn compromised

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by alexmaye(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2017
11. When you didn't subscribe to any French and English lesson on Airtel and you just recharge for an important call and they send you a msg that your account balance is low but you borrow credit using *500#.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Those D#mb Y'ellow guys keep telling you they are "everywhere you go",but to my utter chagrin I was in Delta sometime last year and I had to step outside of the house at around 11 pm to make a call because they weren't exactly everywhere I went. They weren't in the room I was in.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Gurusizkid(m): 9:10am On Sep 09, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:
However, here are actually certain things that they do that actually get subscribers annoyed and if you're a true Nigerian living in Nigeria I'd bet you can relate to most of the things on this. Let's get this list rolling shall we.

 1. That Moment When You Use The Last Money You Have To Load #1000 recharge card to Subscribe for one month and MTN remembers you've not paid N20 for callertunez

2. When You're Having Relationship Problems, You Call Your Girlfriend and Airtel Diverts it To Another Guy's Line 

3. When You Miss An Important Call Because You Thought It Was 9Mobile Calling Again 

Then You Check Your Airtime And Find Out That You've Been Actually Browsing From Your Airtime 

 5. When You Money Was Deducted And The Customer Care Agent Tells You That You Can't Be Refunded 

 6. When You Recharge And Forget You're Owing MTN, They Deduct The Money And You're Still Owing 

 7. How You Stare At Your Phone Screen, When You See The Dreaded Message - "YOUR DATA BALANCE IS 0.00MB" and you weren't warned before it expired 

 8. When GLO Seems To Be Fast One Evening And You Decide To Download A Movie And The Speed Drops To 108b/s 

 9.When You're Broke And Expecting Bank Alert Instead Glo keeps Sending You Messages Back To Back.

10. When You're Downloading A Game Of 1.2GB And At 97% Your Network Signal Goes Off 

[/b]
Its really painful but all the same they still offer some commendable services though.
Straight Up Naija... It's still your favorite tech blogger, NaijaTechGuy. Have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to share.

Cc;Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by sotall(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Yeye MTN keeps stealing my money by sending network-automated messages which deducts my money for services I never subscribe to .
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Rapwiz(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Good morning to you all grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by IMASTEX: 9:18am On Sep 09, 2017
I think the list should even reach 1000 ways.

* When glo decide to place you on auto subscribe. Even when you cancel the auto subscribe. They still leave it active. And when you recharge with the intention of subscribing a higher data plan. Boom! They auto subscribe you into the old plan. . .

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by Johnemeka247: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
Wow!

Do you want to repair your phone and you reside in Port Harcourt. We bring you good news from Englov Global Resources Limited.

Come to us as we are running a 30% discount bonanza for all the phones repaired in our company in this month of September, 2017.

Grasp this offer while at last.

Check my signature for contact.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by salesforce: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
They are indeed especially glo
No network in lotto area for the past 2 days
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by t12tosin: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
Ok

These networks are not loyal at all
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Telecom Providers Frustrate Nigerians Everyday by GogetterMD(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2017
NaijaTechGuy:

[/b]
Commendable services you say? In the past 6 months, I have used Spectranet, NTEL, Airtel, Smile and now Swift. And I think the only solution I have left is to relocate abroad for better internet services angry

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Has Announced That It Is Ending The Production Of The Galaxy Note7 / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? / Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.