Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

"PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume (17590 Views)

"Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians / Saraki, Dogara Planned To Impeach Buhari Today – Senator Abu Ibrahim / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by pssnlimited4all: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2017
These are the kind of people in leadership positions in this country. Was he not a governor for 8 years under PDP? What is the different between PDP and APC? This man should stop deceiving himself and kind of audience he addressed.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by slivertongue: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Even to the 10th generation
I pray APC too won't do the same
I trust pmb sha
always try constructive analysis
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Behumble123: 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2017
This man has lost it, he was a pdp gorvernor for 8 years and still have mouth to say this. Was he not the person in power for 8 years? Invariably he is saying that they destroyed Nigeria because he was one of them. We know them.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by olisaEze(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Nutase:
The same PDP you were a part of and now that you are in APC the same thing is happening. You must be the common factor then.

I like your reasoning, very well said.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by osanga90(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
Tenkobos:
I like the people he addressed.

Zone B APC
I know what you are saying!
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by tuniski: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:
Even to the 10th generation

I pray APC too won't do the same

I trust pmb sha
When will your #mumudo?
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by nghealthcare: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
Do you want a Free medical outreach in ur place...
Just contact us @08034487921 or nghealthcare1@gmail.com

We will help conduct medical check up within d environ of ur choice.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Tivgal(f): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Where did he come from to join APC
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by marv1: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
smartty68:
APC playing the blame game, reason why we're stuck in their mess for two years now. What a grave mistake undecided

This is not playing blame gameat all.
The level of damage may not be understood by you but you can blame this government for recession when in actual fact the previous government looted this country into recession.
No country in the world can survive recession with the level of looting that took place before now. Any you are a witness to that.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

For more than 8years he left the destructive party

Agreed but during his tenure as governor, what did he do? Which difference did he make in the lives of benue people? All these politicians are all the same, PDP, APC, APGA, UNPP, AD, SDP etc vote them in and the story will remain the same because all the politics want is to steal and not to serve.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by vital: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
Oook,he was referring to ZOMBIES.isorite
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by vital: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Isorite,addressing the ZOMBIEs APC women leaders
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by antyokya: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
PehaKaso:
And the blame game continues.....
APC, Presidiot Bullharry and all their supporters, in one way or another, have all manifested brain malfunctions many a time.

Here is a man who was a PDP Governor of Benue State for eight years, yet he is accusing PDP, excluding himself, of being behind Nigeria's failed economy under the London Dry Gin's administration.

He wasn't just the governor for eight years, he was also a pdp senator for four years between 2007 and 2011 before he decamped to acn after losing pdp primaries to Terngu Tsegba. Am surprised this fool is talking, he, not pdp that is the problem of Benue state. The only time you hear akume make a comment is when he is at home with the locals. Shameless ingrate! Anuofia

These Middle Belt people are always sucking Bullharry's craw-craw infested anus, little wonder the core North never take them seriously.

APC will soon implode, let's see who they would delude again.

#zoopolitics
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by gameboyo: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
May thunder fall on u and ur household. U made benue a state of mockery that we are witnessing today
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by rumours: 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

They are all criminals
We will also adjudged them after their own tenure too
I like this definition:
zombies - creatures devoid of independent and objective reasoning.
What about you?
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by aishmuhd(f): 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please Mr. AKUME which party do you belong to before APC inherited u.... PDP!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by samo1516: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
can u imagine
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by jospepper(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
sarrki:

He left the party in 2011
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by jsb(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
WHO IS PDP WHO IS APC WHO IS AKUME WHO IS PDP
Old men lying like idiots..
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by NSK4U(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
ok, PDP caused us pain, now, how do we come out of d pain..

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by mex22: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
eyeview:
Was George Akume not a PDP governor during the PDP era? So he now decamps to apc and then turns around to blame pdp? And sadly, zombies(creatures devoid of independent and objective reasoning) would join him to blame pdp.
And anyone who can reason will know that the blame for our present mess rests squarely with buhari. There are many things you can do to cripple your economy. Buhari did them all on assumption of office.
And if at this stage,two years after assuming power,apc is still blaming pdp, then it clearly means they lack the prerequisite knowledge to move the nation forward

100% ON POINT.INCOMPETENCE IS THE WORD.Will security and fighting corruption put food on thé table of thé common man.Nigérians are suffering and the government has failied to understand that.

1 Like

Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Milestones: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
PDP HAS CAUSED NIGERIA THE GREATEST PAINS. OF ALL TIME. MAY GOD PAY THEM GOOD MEASURE, PRESS DOWN & RUNNING OVER OF EVERY WICKEDNESS DONE TO NIGERIA BY PDP!!!
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Xfemt(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
God punish George akume, was it not dsame PDP he become governor b4 joining APC OK, I see maybe PDP win now u go say APC deceive u, tundar fire u. and for those useless women wan still like suffer make ona continue oh just bcus of peanut ona go meet for reason best known to u, ona go suffer tay well well
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by lyricalz: 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
and who are the people in the PDP who caused the pain? I tell you the same people are now in the APC, about 60% of them.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

Why Have You Rejected Wisdom?
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by DeGenius3(m): 1:50am On Sep 10, 2017
Tenkobos:
I like the people he addressed.

Zone B APC

u murdered me with LAUGH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by Bigboss111(m): 6:57am On Sep 10, 2017
Big lie . Are we not experiencing the same looting or even worst now? Please read: CBN spent $9billion to stabilize Naira.... FG spent N4trillion for fuel imports in 2016....ect. How much was budgeted in 2016 and 2017 fiscal year? What are the levels of implementation? What was inflation rate during PDP and what is it today. How much was dollar before and now?

Please do this simple arithmetic :
50 X 400 X 2,200,000 X 30=?
120 X 160 X 2,200,000 X 30=?

The Abacha we abused everyday, increased fuel pump price from N11 to N13 and established PTF with the excess funds. We all experienced what PTF did. Abacha's government built the most biggest public housing estate in Sub-Saharan Africa (Gwarimpa Housing Estate), his government took stern measures to stabilize the exchange rate and inflation rate and made efforts to form a strong economic team to come up with "Vision 2020". Analyst have said if Nigeria had adopted this program, we could have gone far by now. Thanks to the brainy contributions of Professor Sam Aluko. So, what are we saying? A bad military dictator can do what our politicians can never do or what? Our Refineries were built by a military dictator, the Lagos Third Mainland Bridge and so many highways.. I am confused. Is politics a real dirty game?

Keep politics aside, I think Nigerians are been fooled and brainwashed. We have all what it takes to be great, but we keep on blaming and abusing ourselves like senseless people (while we are the best) instead of focusing on the serious issues on ground. Anyways, Truth will follow after 2019..God is watching.....

Please Note, I voted for APC with all members of my family.
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by jimmy1990: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2017
..... You started ur political career with PDP. hmmm!
Re: "PDP Caused Us The Pain We Are In Today" - Senator George Akume by wanger50(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
sarrki:

liar,he left only in 2015 when Suswam pushed him out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola On A Condolence Visit To Deji Tinubu's Family / Dollar Hits 1,105 At Official Market / APC Condemns Sealing Of New PDP Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.