Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (23984 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Barryp(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
easzypeaszy:
what we hv here is mostly teaching bt u cn gt alteast 35k a start plus home lessons to boost ur pay..
Plz help me oo. I served there in 2014 and I now regret leaving there. Can we chat o. wstsapp plz?
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Fingerprinter(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
futurism:
my brother, visit the business section, find fiverr thread and start work. Gradually builld your income from there. Even kids make over 300k from Fiverr.com. No jokes. All u need to do is dedication and focus.

You are right bro. I am not a kid but I make lots of money from fiverr. Though I'm considering relocating to Abuja once the rent I paid on July expires next year. I might not really be going to Abuja to look for job but to start another business to supplement my income.

You are a wise man bro

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by eagleonearth(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
baski92:
bea collected my phone when she lost her's and my bb may i dey manage now no dey support whatsapp. We fit still run am for facebook for now, olatunde steven adeyemi baski
drop me your Bbm pin then
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Paretomaster(m): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pidgin2:

So una dey speak English for that side? Cool

Who open gate for this one? Your type hardly move out of their enclave. ...
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Bamidele539: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
easzypeaszy:
Guys please I need your advice.
I work in Sokoto but am thinking of relocating to either Lagos or Abuja for greener pasture, to go hustle and search for better job. Please what your take on this.
am in Lagos, and i dont mind coming down to Sokoto to take over from you if you dont mind.....

Swapping is allowed!

Kindly PM lets start with that,

God blees You!

2 Likes

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by KENZINCO(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
U can earn up to 80k as a bricklayer in LEKKI Lagos
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Paretomaster(m): 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
KENZINCO:
U can earn up to 80k as a bricklayer in LEKKI Lagos

Ahhahaahah!! how much I'm go take treat himself after the hard labour?
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by baski92(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
eagleonearth:
drop me your Bbm pin then
for now is just facebook
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
easzypeaszy:
I work in Sokoto but am thinking of relocating to either Lagos or Abuja for greener pasture, to go hustle and search for better job. Please what your take on this.
My 2 kobo advice is; dont quit your job in Sokoto until u get another one in Abuja.
As u may know 80k salary in Sokoto is far more better than 250k salary in Abuja, my reason thus
* Bedroom & Parlour in Sokoto cost 50/75k per annum
* Single room 30/40k
* Transport on Okada per day 160 to & pro (max)
* Foods stuffs are very cheaps
* There are many business opportunities without much competition
* Its very peaceful
U can save about to 60k monthly if u are not too extravagance!

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by millionboi(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
eagleonearth:
400 maybe without meat. if you see food I ate with 250 in Kano. I won't forget that sweet rice in a jiffy.
Hahahahaha

U want mek d guy faint
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by millionboi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
Barryp:

Plz help me oo. I served there in 2014 and I now regret leaving there. Can we chat o. wstsapp plz?
Your village people.. .....but is Neva too late to go back.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by easzypeaszy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
I really appreciate everyone's contributions to dis post...I wl tk to ur advice and apply frm here..
And to those asking me for job opening..
For real I don't hv much to do..
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by pawesome(m): 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
With 80k in d north...u wil save more n stil live large especially in a place like sokoto..tins re cheap in d north..accomodation n transportation re very affordable n comfortable...so go fr d 80k cz hustle no b sure tin buh d 80k is

I live in d north so i knw wt am sayn

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by fk001(m): 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
meelerh:
What can I say. I can't stay in sokoto even for 100k the weather and environment. But till u get another don't leave this. Goodluck

But i heard that sokoto, Maiduguri and yola have the same weather.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by eagleonearth(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
millionboi:
Hahahahaha

U want mek d guy faint
we are just painting the picture vividly for the op so he won't say we didn't warn him. you know the grass always looks greener on the other side.

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
fk001:

But i heard that sokoto, Maiduguri and yola have the same weather.

I have stayed in all the 3. Kebbi is worse then sokoto then yola then maiduguri.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by fk001(m): 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
meelerh:

I have stayed in all the 3. Kebbi is worse then sokoto then yola then maiduguri.

Lol
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by walad4yhu(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2017
easzypeaszy:

Guy Biko, please, I'm in Sokoto. I will be glad if you can connect me with your coy so that I can replace you.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by nwaire: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2017
seunny4lif:
80K job in Sokoto and you wanted to leave.
200K in Lagos or Abuja and you wouldn't even own a nice apartment cos it's too damn expensive.
80K in sokoto and you will land better apartment
Bros how long do you think he will save to buy a 1.2m car earning 80k? So 80k is a decent salary for a scientist now? Abi?
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by seunny4lif(m): 1:08am On Sep 10, 2017
nwaire:
Bros how long do you think he will save to buy a 1.2m car earning 80k? So 80k is a decent salary for a scientist now? Abi?
80K in Akure per month is far better than Lagos or Abuja 250K per month.
The only problem is that Abuja or Lagos has many opportunity than Akure or Sokoto.
Simple
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by 360command: 2:52am On Sep 10, 2017
to be in sokoto Alone,I will marry all the virgins there..
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Thane(m): 7:07am On Sep 10, 2017
mrphysics:

Bros, you don't need to relocate. You are still a student and that is what you should focus. No one will give you work seeing you will soon go back to school.
But please,how soon is too soon? I plan at staying till Jan nxt yr.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Olumaeme: 9:40am On Sep 10, 2017
If you don't know anyone in Abuja, I take God beg you, no try am ooooo, u will not find it funny at all, and a 200k salary in Abuja, can't give you the life that 80k is giving you there.... Get sense ooooo...
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by mrphysics(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2017
Thane:
But please,how soon is too soon? I plan at staying till Jan nxt yr.
January is just approximately 3 months. It's too small
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Neddyogu(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2017
hotspec:
i disagree with ur theory. Sokoto is d most peaceful state in d north. How they manage to do dt still baffles me anyway

It is d seat if dia bloodsucking Muslim caliphate so dem go respect their caliph I guess.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by xcellinking(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
The North Remembers cool
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Thane(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2017
mrphysics:

January is just approximately 3 months. It's too small
I can make do with the time bros, thanks for replying.If you have a job for my kind of condition remember me pls.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Officer101(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
You can remain in Sokoto and be applying for online job, you will only be taking days off from work for interview. Until you have secure another one and collected your first salary don't inform your current employer that you are no more working with them.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by chaiks: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
millionboi:
im in Abuja......Here is not all about getting job but cost of living.

Guy we live fake life here

Make sure u got some savings b4 coming to Abuja.

Job or no job.

Guy for me to eat and be satisfied, I must spend nothing less than #400 per meal.
hey.gud to see u are in abj.please for me ,am tired of staying in Onitsha unemployed since nysc two yrs ago.recently ,I v concluded plans to join my aunty in abj in apo precisely.she lives in her family house with her husband(not tenant) .now am only waiting to know d end of D's n power of a thing bf moving.I intend to come up and look for a job.pls wat d u think is d prospect of one in my ituation?how is life in apo bcs I v never been to abj?do you think it I'll be OK to settle for n power here in Onitsha if it clicks or better go to abj?.I need ur input.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by millionboi(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
chaiks:
hey.gud to see u are in abj.please for me ,am tired of staying in Onitsha unemployed since nysc two yrs ago.recently ,I v concluded plans to join my aunty in abj in apo precisely.she lives in her family house with her husband(not tenant) .now am only waiting to know d end of D's n power of a thing bf moving.I intend to come up and look for a job.pls wat d u think is d prospect of one in my ituation?how is life in apo bcs I v never been to abj?do you think it I'll be OK to settle for n power here in Onitsha if it clicks or better go to abj?.I need ur input.
how do u intend changing your npower address?

Well...... Drop ur whatsapp number 4any oda info u may need
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by chaiks: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2017
millionboi:
how do u intend changing your npower address?

Well...... Drop ur whatsapp number 4any oda info u may need
ok. bro.08030827889
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Mryacks: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Spot-on.
Nutase:
80k job in sokoto is equivalent to 400k job in ABUJA when you take into consideration cost of living like accommodation, transport and feeding.

If you already have the job you can go otherwise 'hold the vulture when you get for hand before you begin find local fowl wen you never see catch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skye Bank Recruitment / Delta State Youth Empowerment Programme January 2016 Application / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.