Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (30958 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / Have You Seen This Innoson IVM 6857 Bus Before? (photos) / Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by goldrushbooks: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
FemiMaduka:
The problem with the Op is crass ignorance about how the automobile industry works. It is a norm in the automobile world to have an automobile company enter into agreement with another company for the use of its proven design template. IVM has an agreement with the Chinese GONOW to use their proven templates to manufacture IVM vehicles. This method affords IVM the luxury of doing away with the uncertainty and risk associated with an unproven design (these same risks capable of running down a fledgling auto company). That is why when Toyota came with the HIACE ('hummer bus') design, almost every automaker bought into the revolutionary design and had their own version made (Nissan, GAC, Hyger, IVM et'al) with the exception of big rivals like VW, MB and Peugeot which might have an understandable reason to keep off. In today's autoworld, you can even have a Mitsubishi outsource its engine to a Ford (vice versa). Have you ever wondered why Peugeot cars and Citroen cars look almost identical? well, they share design-moulds. It is an auto norm! In case you don't know, an American rocket was once outfitted with a Russian engine (yes, inspite of the ideological difference). China built its aerospace industry by copying Russian designs. the Chinese J 11 multirole aircraft is a direct copy of the Russian Sukhoi 27. Does anybody think the Malians (or so) are fools for ordering 400+ vehicles from IVM? It is loathsome to even think of the fact that the Op is a Nigerian...people with mentality like yours are the reason why we are this backward.

So just use the right word then, ivm assembled car parts like jac. So don't use manufacture.Let call spade a spade, facts are coming out and lies are being bursted.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Your president is been cured in foreign land. Deal with it.

And who gives a Bleep if the vulture is being cured in your toilet? Nigerians love being lied to and that is one of the reasons you people have a walking corpes as your president.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by madgoat(m): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2017
Stanleyifio:
u ar a fool just for ur comment!!!

Someone is getting hypertension here. grin
Hope you are not a radicalised IPOB member?
Drink water and calm down before you give urself stroke. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by cumbak60: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2017
lionjungle3000:

If Igbos realize how Afonjas envy them, they will have nothing to do with these people in this world, warn our children not to have anything to do with them.
I tell you... the rate that they are rushing to marry our girls is even alarming. Igbos should wise up.

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by visionex: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Stylz69:

Never seen an Afonja from Delta State but that doesn't matter, what matters is that you are just being plain silly this morning.
forget Dat nonsense yearn dia d blood dey inside u ask maley some questions
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Guestlander: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Propagandists have arrived to run Innoson down meanwhile they can't even produce ordinary pin.

Nobody is running him down. This is why people must be honest when it comes to business and all. We always knew innoson is imported CKD from China. Other companies do it as well, why lie about it?

3 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by goldrushbooks: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2017
cumbak60:

I tell you... the rate that they are rushing to marry our girls is even alarming. Igbos should wise up.

Efi it is the other way round, tell your girls to stay off our nuts.They love our dragons like the thing is going off trend.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by evergenuine(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Guestlander:

Nobody is running him down. This is why people must be honest when it comes to business and all. We always knew innoson is imported CKD from China. Other companies do it as well, why lie about it?

Terralord China.
No difference except the colour and logo

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by obailala(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Na wa! This isnt too good. The IVM truck is just a replica of the other pickup truck. If I have the capacity to produce and modify designs, why not just modify some of the basic designs to make it look unique?... IVM got this one wrong!

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2017
cumbak60:

you are blind by envy and tribal bigotism. Have you been to his plant in Nnewi Mr. Man? You don't just stay in your bedroom and be typing rubbish just to score some useless point. Mtcheeew

Envy of what? Name any car innoson produces and I will show you other versions of that same automobile with different brands all made in china. If 70% of those cars are manufactured in nigeria I bet you they will be more expensive than a land cruiser because of the cost of production you dumb ass.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Ajewealth123(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2017
Edited: I want Innoson office to come out with a written statement to debunk this propaganda. Someone close to the company just told me that they share the same design with that company WITH PERMISSION however the Innoson 4x4 Carrier is manufactured in Nigeria with few imported interior parts as do all automobile manufacturers around the world. [/quote]am not concerned about who is who or who stole what. But the way you keep mentioning afonja here and there
Ita gonna be one of these things
1) maybe na dem kill your grandparents
2) they collected you wife
3) they stole your sense
Attack the messenger
Attack the message but stop ranting afonja up and down like a sicko
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by FemiMaduka(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2017
Xda59:

Forget this sermon. What innoson is doing is simply rebadging already existing knockoff cars from China 100%. Saying 70% of the cars are manufactured locally and 30% sourced from abroad is utter crap and misleading. Innoson didn't manufacture a single bolt in any of those cars. Rebadging is completely different from outsourcing because no actual engineering takes place. I bet even the IVM badge is manufactured in china.

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by muller101(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2017
rainylad:

You are not a bigot,..but you are an afonja so all join.
what is an Afonja. Explain further pls
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 09, 2017
Ajewealth123:

Edited: I want Innoson office to come out with a written statement to debunk this propaganda. Someone close to the company just told me that they share the same design with that company WITH PERMISSION however the Innoson 4x4 Carrier is manufactured in Nigeria with few imported interior parts as do all automobile manufacturers around the world. am not concerned about who is who or who stole what. But the way you keep mentioning afonja here and there
Ita gonna be one of these things
1) maybe na dem kill your grandparents
2) they collected you wife
3) they stole your sense
Attack the messenger
Attack the message but stop ranting afonja up and down like a sicko

No single part of those cars was manufactured in nigeria even the innoson badge. It is 100% china. Anybody who has the money can reach an agreement with the manufacturers and they will produce a carbon copy of the same cars with any logo of your choice and all you have to do is assemble them.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Stylz69(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2017
visionex:

forget Dat nonsense yearn dia d blood dey inside u ask maley some questions

Remember punctuations? They aren't decorations. Please rewrite and punctuate so that I can understand you better. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by cumbak60: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=FemiMaduka post=60281205][/quote]
You shouldn't even bother to go this far. This haters don't deserve any further education. fuvckers every fuvcking where.
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by cumbak60: 11:06am On Sep 09, 2017
... to crown it all, a visit to his plant will even shock you the more... Innoson's plant employs different ethnicity, including Yorubas...
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by FemiMaduka(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=FemiMaduka post=60281205][/quote] The jet in camou-paint is a Russian Sukhoi Su 27 while, the jet in desert-tan is a Chinese Shenyang J 11...both are considered different aircrafts though one is a copy of the other...seek knowledge bro and stop dabbling into fields you no next to nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by yinksjoe: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2017
Nice 1 innoson I will get my next car from u
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by visionex: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2017
nairanaira12:

You mean after producing the car abroad for innoson, the producer Now added his logo? But, stop behaving like a fool
I beg stop being overtly ignorant and sentimentaly beclouded innosson can't just do dat, could have bought d design over or something.i don't want to say dat u soud incoherently mischievous
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=FemiMaduka post=60281205][/quote]

This is what a car manufacturing plant looks like and not that ridiculous fabrication shop floor with only one mig welder. In your warped mind, you think that IVM 4×4 body was mounted on that rusted metal on the ground they claim to be chasis? When I see things like this, it makes me annoyed because I see over 180 million people being taken for a ride because they choose to remain stupid and gullible. Non of those cars was produced in that dead workshop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Brasstop: 11:13am On Sep 09, 2017
eeeeeee:

Thanks a lot.
The op is totally ignorant.

This is exactly how Holden an Australian car maker started.

Holden is one of the oldest names in the Australian car market, first as a body builder and assembler of various imported American cars, then as a carmaker in its own right from 1948. For much of the post-war period it was the market leader, but it's now moving from local manufacturer to importer. Holden manufactures the locally-designed Commodore Evoke, SV6, SS and Calais V6 and V8 sedans, wagons and Utes, and Caprice luxury sedan, assembles Cruze sedan and hatch, and imports Cruze wagon, Barina hatch, Trax and Captiva SUVs, and mid-sized Malibu sedan from Korea. The Astra hatch, Cascada convertible and Insignia sedan are built in Europe, and Colorado 7 SUV and Colorado utility from Thailand.

https://www.carsguide.com.au/holden
Below ia a holden captiva which is made by Holden australia vs a cheverolet captiva.
I suggest you create a new thread with this info to let others know that this trend is not new in the auto industry. Toyota before they became the giant they are today, they tore down American cars and understudy and copy their engineering. Innoson needs encouragement not this hatred fueled by tribal rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by cumbak60: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2017
Xda59:

This is what a car manufacturing plant looks like and not that ridiculous fabrication shop floor with only one mig welder. In your warped mind, you think that IVM 4×4 body was mounted on that rusted metal on the ground they claim to be chasis? When I see things like this, it makes me annoyed because I see over 180 million people being taken for a ride because they choose to remain stupid and gullible. Non of those cars was produced in that dead workshop.
Where are your facts Mr. Know it all undecided Posting random pictures doesn't mean a shiit. You're the danme gullible asshole here man.

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by nairanaira12: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
visionex:

I beg stop being overtly ignorant and sentimentaly beclouded innosson can't just do dat, could have bought d design over or something.i don't want to say dat u soud incoherently mischievous

You are the one being unreasonable. He bought a design that is already being sold elsewhere?! If you are a business man, will you buy over a design that someone else is already selling? Do you know the meaning of that deal? It means no one else should be selling the design after you have purchased it.

Use your head and stop being ruled by stupid sentiment.
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by FemiMaduka(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Xda59:

Bro, the JOKE is on you for comparing a nascent Nigerian company with an established European company... This is our level; this is where we will grow from

4 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by backtosender: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2017
cumbak60:
... to crown it all, a visit to his plant will even shock you the more... Innoson's plant employs different ethnicity, including Yorubas...
they don't care about their own working for innosson motors all they want is to bring it down.... they dont mind their people losing their livelihood and their children out of schools.....the bottom line is innoson must close down every one lose and the zoo suffer more and more refugees crossing Libyans sea just to see Europe..... sad is that half will perish in the sea...because their afonjas media propaganda have destroyed their future

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
cumbak60:

Don't be stupid. You don't know nothing. Been theoretical with no proof is been as stupid as cod chewing goat. Now, if you want to talk with facts, visit his plant in Nnewi, take pictures and possibly videos... then we can take your stupid ass serious. In the meantime, you're just one pained useless faggy afonja. Hug a transformer dummy. angry

You are a real ignorant fool. You can look up rebadging engineering that is if your lazy brain would let you. Somebody already put up pictures of the socalled plant in new and all I see is a common fabrication shop with some rusted metals being welded manually with a mig welder. Who does that? It is obvious you have no idea of what a car manufacturing plant looks like or you are just too stupid to tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by cumbak60: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2017
FemiMaduka:
Bro, the JOKE is on you for comparing a nascent Nigerian company with an established European company... This is our level; this is where we will grow from
Oh Shiit! Don't mind the idiot that is doing his best to perfect what their government could not achieved through their stringent and strangulating business policies. We will grow stronger, while they die of hate. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by nams77: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
how is removing brand from one product and putting your own brand name on it ingenuity exactly?

Its like ingenuity now has a new meaning.
Its like removing cocaola brand from a bottle and put zobo on it. Any ediot can do that init?

This kinda fhuckery is not even legal.
And have you taken the time to go to his site and search for the 4*4carrier? It looks nothing like what op posted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Honda Babyboy Gear Problems. Any Personal Experience To Share? / Effect Of Raising The Base Of A Car / Bus Carrying Wedding Guests Crashes Into Military Armoured Vehicle In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.