Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Caught My Husband Red Handed - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Red Handed (64859 Views)

She Caught Her Husband Red Handed, Cheating. / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by abashi47(m): 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
damn wrong lady... do u have a problem with her or ur husband
she might nt even know he's married ... my question, after all this research of urs, are u going to b happy??. becos it seems u r hell bent on catching him
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

your husband can even resort to physical abuse because of anger.

Cheaters should not be given second chances.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?

Single girls aren't qualified to give advice on marriage. Desist from it.

You made some hasty conclusion .

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

It's an album the 2nd project I put out on Dat Piff

Cool...Soul Music Diva.... cheesy

You produce songs like Asa ryt?

Hey ever listened to Katie Melua Nine Million Bicycles?
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by profstar(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

i just want to know if am making the right decision

as for my husband , he will meet me at home
First bolded part is the problem of your marriage, that's all. The solution is not to deal with your husband or the mistress but to deal with the word "travel" by all means.

By the way, Mheen your husband is lucky to have a very intelligent lady, the 2nd bolded part is the only part you allowed your emotion take charge instead of your high level of smartness.
I don't encourage cheating but I've got to say your husband is zero security conscious.
I will advise you not to let him know how you nailed him down, the curiosity alone might not let him try it again but if you let emotion take charge and spill it out, even the light of his phone will be in incognito to you and that can breed more cheating.
Bottom line: long range relationship is very bad

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkwuocha1: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:

What should she do to her husband? If you advise that she deal wiht the girl what will you say about the husband? Does the man need to be taught a lesson?

Yes,the husband erred and must be taught a lesson. First,the guy according to her don chop slap.I hope she gave him resounding slaps enough.

Then let her drag him to the hospital for a medical test to be conducted, both must run a test.I will advice she avoid any sexual contact with him until a full test is conducted.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Yes,the husband erred and must be taught a lesson. First,the guy according to her don chop slap.I hope she gave him resounding slaps enough.

Then let her drag him to the hospital for a medical test to be conducted, both must run a test.I will advice she avoid any sexual contact with him until a full test is conducted.

I concur

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please tell her husband to be about it, he could be related to me grin or even a NLer.
I really do feel for you but please don't walk away from your marriage, find the best possible way to resolve it after some tests in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Cool...Soul Music Diva.... cheesy

You produce songs like Asa ryt?

Hey ever listened to Katie Melua Nine Million Bicycles?

No I'm actually more like laurynhill in terms on my music style hip hop with a blend of soul.

I also love Afrobeat music so it's also somewhere in there

No but will check it out
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:

No I'm actually more like laurynhill in terms on my music style hip hop with a blend of soul.

I also love Afrobeat music so it's also somewhere in there

No but will check it out

Eeh Lauryn Hill.... More like Vibe with some hip hop blend...Nice.. grin

Missed that name Lauryn Hill. The queen of the Fujis back in the days

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by mayblow: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Forgive him... for d sake of ur home and children. Leave d lady alone... pray for ur family and try to win back ur husband to ursef...u can cry, bt dnt overowrk ursed, its called life!!! Move on pls, many women are in ur position. U r nt alone in ds. My prayer is wt ur fam. Bless u.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Henri8: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Being a man who appreciates fireworks I say leak the tape to the husband to be then let your husband know what you did.... then sit back and enjoy the shìt storm . At this point you really have nothing to lose and no one is going to sue you or beat you

...and I agree intoto.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by nkwuocha1: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
With the rate of various sexually transmitted diseases and their risk to catching various Cancers, one should just be careful.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Dokitadotun: 1:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
What happened has happened and you cannot reverse that, but what happened henceforth will be determined by your action. Firstly, don't leave your husband, not a good move by any standard. Secondly, draw your husband closer, identify with his struggle. Don't mock him. Tell him yo despite this you still love him deeply, if you don't want to loose both the battle and the war at the same time. Unconditional love can break barrier, go for love.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by AngelicBeing: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
supersystemsng:

Eeh Lauryn Hill.... More like Vibe with some hip hop blend...Nice.. grin

Missed that name Lauryn Hill. The queen of the Fujis back in the days

Yeah that's why I say the name with one word she's phenomenal
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by fortunejum: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Vikky014:
Exactly my point. wicked souls everywhere.
What is she going to do to her husband other than break up which may not be best for her. Send a text to the lady to leave our husband alone, that should be your first step and then watch the reaction. It is from there you will know the next step to take.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Water101(f): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
hmn notin way ear no go hear.first separation is no!no! In marriage 4 me.i blame u & ur hubby 4 leavin apart in d 1st place,u allowed and gave d devil a chance,nw if u tel dat girl's fiance she may end up feelin she has notin more to loose an f^ck ur husband real gud.though i wish u cud tell to save anoda person 4rm future heart acne.my advice:relocate to where ur hubby is,d y? he did it is obvious already!even kumuyi who is a pastor goes every where wit his wife,4give and pray 4 God to help him change 4 gud,pray more 4 ur marriage,take d risk & spill dat beans to that who-res's fiance.That is if d guy has nt sense it already and playin mumu in love--or she will change after marriage mentality.gud luck!
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by CountCarter(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Daeylar:

What should she do to her husband? If you advise that she deal with the girl what will you say about the husband? Does the man need to be taught a lesson?
Well, what do you think she should do about her husband? Because, it seems to be every male on this forum is a misogynist to you. How about you give your own piece of advice, an advice that won't lead to the destruction of her home.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by dsocioemmy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2017
You think it's the girl's fault. Madam leave everybody and deal with your husband..
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Henri8: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ehmm...I wouldn't advise you to leave your marriage, but make sure you spill the beans. Let the fiance know what he's about to go into and should the lady show up again, get some very baddddd boys to deal with her in Orthodox and in unorthodox ways.

She go learn the hard way.
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by david22uu(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
abeg what is the name of the application

honestwife:
Hello house,
I have been been a nairalander for many years and i just need advice because am so devasted. I got married to my husband 7years ago with 3beautiful kids ,a girl and 2 boys

My husband is that perfect men any woman would ever prayer for.i have never suspected him for once not until last year september that i saw some frequent call from a particular no, i decided to take the no and store on my own phone,,i suspected he was cheating but i did nit have any evidence to prove it.

So last month,i activated an automatic call recording on his phone and here i am, all my doubt were confirmed, i decided not to ask him as i laid down my own plans too, i took his phone and scan his whatapp QR code and i deactivated the notification so he wont know. So with this, i was able to veiw all his chat directly from my phone through this chat i saw that the lady was around at his place yesterday morning and i travelled in the eveningbecause we dont live in the same state due to transfer

i took my children to my sisters place and i travelled, looo and behold this lady was wearing only paint and bra in my husbands room although i gave both of them good dirty slap of thier life, and i told her i have details of his guy and that i was going to call and let him know the kind of girl she is

so now to cut the long story short this lady has a fiance which is planning to wed her because i got to her instagram page and facebook page and i saw that she has a very good guy at her hand thus made me sad because i dont know why she would cheat with my husband even after having a good relationship,

my decision is that am planning to call this guy through facebook call and send him all the recording and whatappbchat between her fiance and my husband

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by grandstar(m): 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

The bible says ,"Do not return evil for evil".

Call the girl, apologies to her for slapping her and tell heP
J you've forgiven her and you won't repay her wickedness by exposing her to her fiancé.

Ask what she will give you in return?

Do not go down to their level. Take the high road.

Also, being separated from your husband because of work promotes adultery. We should stop deceiving ourselves. Endeavour your husband finds work that does not involve long distance relationships.

Also take superb care of yourself. Do you jog? Do you carry weights etc?

After 2 kids, most women loose the beautiful shape they once had.. Why don't you get that sexy body back? Within 3 months with consistency, you'll get it back.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
She put on your pant and bra. Eeeeeeeeeh! Nansense.

Dont tell your husband how you found out their affairs so you can continue to use it to catch him in future. It's your secret.

Pretend as if nothing happened at home. Don't discuss the issue. Don't show anger. Let his conscience judge him.

As for the girl, let her fiance know what is going on since she can boldly put on the bra of another woman it means she knew there was another woman there .

Expose her without making a fume over it.

As for your husband watch his reaction after you expose the girl. She will certainly tell him
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by gozie112(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:
Send those stuffs to her fiance so that the young man can avoid making the biggest mistake of his life.

but as for your husband meeting you at home, My dear please leave that marriage it's not safe.

but op sha you are a correct hacker o, see the way you monitored the man just so you can catch him, lol.

This is why women should always be independent in marriage, so that when your husband screws up, you can leave without thinking of how to take care of yourself and kids.

Let's be honest if it was the husband who caught his wife cheating would you advise the husband to stay with her, why the hypocrisy and double standard? some1 above even advise the op to give the cheating dimwit a good treat. is it when your husband starts giving you numerous std Or impregnates another woman is that when you will leave?
U go give her anoda husband,, remember say she be after 3
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nackzy: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls sister your decision is more than right.. Please do this one thing for me... Let the family members of that girl know about it, let the family members of that guy know about it... And Finally and most importantly their Churches... Please am begging you... Send Me a mail and make sure it is done... Copy the commissioner of police for your protection... Let them know the police is aware

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Lalas247(f): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
FemiEddy:

One of the best way to win in this life is to mind ones business, let This woman focus on her own family, I know as a lady it hurts, but save her from unnecessary added wahala
Lalasticlala , Mynd44 . Please front page to gain more knowledge from the married and experienced please and to save a marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by vibratingpenis: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Evaberry:

this advice will only complicate things
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by honestwife: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
abashi47:
damn wrong lady... do u have a problem with her or ur husband
she might nt even know he's married ... my question, after all this research of urs, are u going to b happy??. becos it seems u r hell bent on catchink yg him

Yes i am hell bent on catching and i will never regret doing that to his phone. if you ever have the feeling of suspecting that your wife is eating up another dick outside.then you will see why i had to go etreme lenght.

As for forgiveness ,it could be easy but forgetting it will be the greatess problem, although he was so remorseful and postrated to beg me in the name of God fr over 3 hours

Thanks all for ur advice but i have decided to leave the lady out of it as most of you has said, karma is always a bi...ch. , so i leave her to God , bur as for my husband, i love him so much because he is a nice guy who could not fight the temptation that came his way but for now , i have decided to put a hold to sex until after 6month so that he can check himself for the most dreaded dieaseas.because mio je gbi... mi ole wa ku gbi

As for those saying am into programme to have deduced those. No am not, got all of it from youtube and google and i dont regret doing that

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by igmacco(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ur husband na pure
Mumu... u download auto call recording and the mumu still no find out, scan whatapp barcode him still no find out. Na dick be the only sense wey ur husband get

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
Imagine all what you went through just to catch your husband as if only you can finish his prick till you die. You are the cause of your problem for monitoring his calls. What they eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve about. If you do anyhow, he would send you back to your parents house,so you better calm down
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by kizyalex10(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:
Hello house,

treat ur husband Bleep up nd allow d girl to marry her guy,maybe when dey re together,she won't have time to see ur man again,datz d truth but if u scatter the marriage,then she might come out fully for ur man to take him away from u entirely ndd it's possible considering d fact that both of u don't stay together,try nd control ur man cos he wasn't forced into it
Re: I Caught My Husband Red Handed by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
honestwife:

Yes i am hell bent on catching and i will never regret doing that to his phone. if you ever have the feeling of suspecting that your wife is eating up another dick outside.then you will see why i had to go etreme lenght.

Thanks all for ur advice but i have decided to leave the lady out of it as most of you has said, karma is always a bi...ch. , so i leave her to God , bur as for my husband, i love him so much because he is a nice guy who could not fight the temptation that came his way but for now , i have decided to put a hold to sex until after 6month so that he can check himself for the most dreaded dieaseas.because mio je gbi... mi ole wa ku gbi

As for those saying am into programme to have deduced those. No am not, got all of it from youtube and google and i dont regret doing that

Wrong move...threaten the girl with the details you have so you can have permanent insurance..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.