Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List (15917 Views)

AMAA 2019 Nominees, Nomination List: 'King Of Boys’, ‘The Delivery Boy’ Lead / Coco 2017 Movie Trailer Review Images Pics Box Office / City People Movie Award; See Nomination List For Each Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Mayorsholly(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
The Johnsons All the Way... best clawnish film
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by rovher: 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2017
Spiff...
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Omoluabi16(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2017
wristbangle:
Odunlade Adekola (meme king) and that yeye "sanyeri" cheesy go win their category
lmao
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by timilehin95(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Omofunaab2:
And some idiots will want us to believe Nollywood is all about Igbos.

See as Yorubas just dominate the list
grin Even Hausas (kannywood) get mouth pass dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yoruba People 2017 Movie Award.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by mooresucre(f): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
veekid:
Odunlade and Femi Adebayo's case be like Messi and Ronaldo....... We all know who is better grin grin grin

i see Odunlade like Ronaldo
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Worldbest281: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=veekid post=60284150]Odunlade and Femi Adebayo's case be like Messi and Ronaldo....... We all know who is better grin grin grin[/quote
who is better abeg..... everybody na king for him lane

1 Like

Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by woodmood: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
GENTLETEE:
Quite commendable with the nominations. It is in tune with what we havecurrently in nollywood.

Some of the nominations are way of the mark. E.g:

Kunle Remi and Kelechi Udegbe as Upcpoming male actors is laughable.

Uzor Osimkpa as upcoming female actress is INSULTING to the lady. Uzor upcoming? Why not Rita Dominic as promising.

Poor job by the selectors or zero knowledge on my own part as to who an upcoming actor is.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=victorDanladi post=60285723]
You know yorubas dont make noise on little achievements.Our friends from the other side will be like:

-an IGBO medical doctor discovered HIV aids

-an IGBO woman has first class in oxford.

if dangote and Adenuga are to be Igbos they will be like:

-an IGBO forbes list billionaire Alhaji aliki dangote is so so..

etc

yorubas see such achievements as normal things and nothing special!..so,they dont attarch tribes to achievements[/quote

who asked you? why the noise making?
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by divineRx(f): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
omogin:
The Johnsons is the best TV series
i totally agree with u
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by victorDanladi: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=ikechizoba post=60289144][/quote] why the pokenosing?grin
Did I mention you?
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Collins10(m): 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yuneehk:

I prefer Uzo to Cindy tho. Just say you love them all.
Uzo to Cindy? Wow... Maybe it is because you are a lady, so I will understand... Prefer Uzo to Cindy? Who does that? Beauty, Shape, Voice, Complexion.... Cindy beat that girl hands down! Though I admit Uzo is a better actress shaa....

But I understand your choice o. Please I am not condenming you o.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Yuneehk(f): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Collins10:
Uzo to Cindy? Wow... Maybe it is because you are a lady, so I will understand... Prefer Uzo to Cindy? Who does that? Beauty, Shape, Voice, Complexion.... Cindy beat that girl hands down! Though I admit Uzo is a better actress shaa....

But I understand your choice o. Please I am not condenming you o.
Who prefers Uzo to Cindy?? Yunee.hk does. I'm not interested in their looks, accent, complexion, shape, etc(I'm very much STRAIGHT). It's not even a fashion show. Uzo acts beautifully well, and that's what makes her preferable to ME.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Shortyy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2017
Omofunaab2:
And some idiots will want us to believe Nollywood is all about Igbos.

See as Yorubas just dominate
the list
Iti. U no see where them put yoruba in bracket which means it's for yoruba movie, kannywood in bracket which represents hausa i guess. And then English in bracket representing nollywood.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Funkybabee(f): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
No igbowood ......shey there is no Igbo film again ni....

Best actor of the year Odunlade Adekola

Best film producer of the year KUNLE Afolayan
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
why the pokenosing?grin
Did I mention you?
Why the long story...Did they ask you?
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by victorDanladi: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
ikechizoba:
Why the long story...Did they ask you?
why cant you just mind your businessgrin The person I quoted never complain!
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2017
victorDanladi:
why cant you just mind your businessgrin The person I quoted never complain!

ok,end of story
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by junnyjake(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2017
Yuneehk:

Who prefers Uzo to Cindy?? Yunee.hk does. I'm not interested in their looks, accent, complexion, shape, etc(I'm very much STRAIGHT). It's not even a fashion show. Uzo acts beautifully well, and that's what makes her preferable to ME.

You'd definitely love Uzor when you see her in Do Good, now hustle and some other cinema movies.

How she changes to suit each role is simply amazing.

She too much jo.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by junnyjake(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2017
Yuneehk:

Hustle is really interesting. With the likes of Mama Seki, Ochuko, razak and Dayo, that TV series is very entertaining.

To me, it's always a delight listening to ochulele speak. Dude is so funny grin

My best is Acid (Maurice Sam) that guy is such a natural. He makes acting sweet. If sekinat (Deborah Anugwa) would be nominated for the best actress in a comedy and still went ahead to win it at the AMVCA's I see no reason why Maurice wasn't nominated in the first place.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Yuneehk(f): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2017
junnyjake:

You'd definitely love Uzor when you see her in Do Good, now hustle and some other cinema movies.

How she changes to suit each role is simply amazing.

She too much jo.
She plays the Igbo girl role well in Do Good. She's been in the industry for a very long time because I can still remember her from the days of "About to wed". I'm happy everyone is seeing how talented she is, and now, she's being featured in many movies. She's really good.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by junnyjake(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yuneehk:

She plays the Igbo girl role well in Do Good. She's been in the industry for a very long time because I can still remember her from the days of "About to wed". I'm happy everyone is seeing how talented she is, and now, she's being featured in many movies. She's really good.

I think she's also in fifty.

She has paid her dues in the industry
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by Yuneehk(f): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
junnyjake:

I think she's also in fifty.
She has paid her dues in the industry
Yea as Iretiola Doyle's daughter. She's really paid her dues jare.
Re: City People 2017 Movie Awards Nomination List by sonety2k(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Season 2 (2011/2012) / How Can I Control My Gotv Without Remote To Menu / Bbnaija: Fans ‘impatient’ As New Season Delays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.