Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? (2611 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / Atiku Abubakar Meets With South-East And South-South Governors In Port Harcourt / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by ifyemex(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Which of these will you vote for if referendum is given?
Hit like for Biafra or share for Nigeria.
Vote starts now!

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by ifyemex(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2017
?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by PehaKaso: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2017
B

23 Likes

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by ezeokechukwu738: 10:01am On Sep 09, 2017
B

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Stingman: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2017
B

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by chinoxstock: 10:32am On Sep 09, 2017
PehaKaso:
B
ezeokechukwu738:
B
Stingman:
B

See them...tufiakwa
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Balkan(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2017
This Biafran clpolour is so sweet. So beautiful.
Nigerian colour is too poor and ordinary.

28 Likes

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by PehaKaso: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2017
chinoxstock:

See them...tufiakwa

As a Biafran, I voted for Biafra, according to my conscience.
Where and how did I offend you by exercising my franchise here?

Dude, just get a life or you can equally fall into coma.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Michael004: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2017
Balkan:
This Biafran clpolour is so sweet. So beautiful.
Nigerian colour is too poor and ordinary.
Them dey mourn for biafra land wey dem dey get black for flag? Sweeter ni.
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Limitless72(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2017
Michael004:

White symbolize purity...
Nd the colour white on the nigerian flag is far fetched from purity....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by geo4c: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Michael004:

oga na the black dey pain you?? Germany has black.. nd guess wat it's cool
go and look for the meaning of the colors in biafra flag.. only then you will understand beta

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by chinoxstock: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2017
PehaKaso:

As a Biafran, I voted for Biafra, according to my conscience.
Where and how did I offend you by exercising my franchise here?

Dude, just get a life or you can equally fall into coma.

Ok. I greet you.
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by hammerXXX: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2017
Michael004:

Actually white is the colour for funeral and mourning.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by PehaKaso: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2017
chinoxstock:

Ok. I greet you.

Are you a Biafran too?
If yes, welcome on board bro.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by chinoxstock: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2017
PehaKaso:

Are you a Biafran too?
If yes, welcome on board bro.

I'm a full blooded biafran!

14 Likes

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Michael004: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2017
hammerXXX:

Actually white is the colour for funeral and mourning.
In your town or biafra abi?

1 Like

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by PehaKaso: 12:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
chinoxstock:

I'm a full blooded biafran!

God bless you brother.
I am a Biafran from the Ijaw axis.
The Sun will soon rise to shine.
Let us all keep faith in our struggles for the restoration of our dear country Biafra.
Nigeria was, is and will forever remain a zoo.

All hail Biafra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by temptnow: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2017
Afonjas will soon come here, Even though it's clearly written SS and SE only.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by IdiotOfBiafra: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Michael004:
that yeye combination is the worse combination so far
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by PureMe01: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
B

4 Likes

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by chinoxstock: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
PehaKaso:

God bless you brother.
I am a Biafran from the Ijaw axis.
The Sun will soon rise to shine.
Let us all keep faith in our struggles for the restoration of our dear country Biafra.
Nigeria was, is and will forever remain a zoo.

All hail Biafra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by hammerXXX: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Michael004:
In your town or biafra abi?

Is dat question or answer?
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by mrsheddy(m): 1:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
Opp, pls, modify your question. It should be (B) for Biafra and (N) for the zoo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by mrsheddy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
B

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by mrsheddy(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Voting close tomorrow by 2pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Etogist: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by IgboticGirl(f): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
N
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by ozowarac: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2017
Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by ozowarac: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by Noccerino(m): 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by attackgat: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For South East And South South Only;which One Do You Go For? by tossie101(f): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
B

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Vindicated Again! / New Paris Club Refund: Amount Received By Each State / The Educated South Vs The Illiterate North Who Is Who? Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.