Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) (37768 Views)

Big Boys Slap Their Friend With Money, Wake Him Up With Money On His Birthday / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by IDFWU(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
At least he got 56likes on FB me wen dey type this thing neva pass 30likes on FB angry
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by kolajoo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
That shii looks like magonya grin
Are you related with Mzansi
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by tivta(m): 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
My nigger...
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
kolajoo:
Are you related with Mzansi
yeah sch there
I use to eat it back in school
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2017
kool
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by klarke(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
me like it
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by kolajoo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
yeah sch there
I use it eat back in school
lol I can relate. I once lived in Jozi and I eat that stuff a lot when in zero kobo grin
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
kolajoo:
lol I can relate. I once lived in Jozi and I eat that stuff a lot when in zero kobo grin
it is 1rand (30naira) with polony at 50cent
And if you want you can get a 6rands drink at shopright
Food don do be that with less than 10rand

Student savings grace grin
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by seunfape(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jungle justice sorry jungle birthday
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by kolajoo(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
sunshineG:
it is 1rand (30naira) with polony at 50cent
And if you want you can get a 6rands drink at shopright
Food don do be that with less than 10rand

Student savings grace grin
grin grin U nailed it bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by jaszplus12(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
I love the creativity!! happy birthday my guy!! you for let me know in advance I for dey that pishure!!!!
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by jaszplus12(m): 5:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
I love the creativity!! happy birthday my guy!! you for let me know in advance I for dey that pishure!!!!
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by olawaletimi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
1 thousand naira birthday.
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by AleeDee(m): 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
I tire o. Cake get candle, same here. Dem dey cut cake, dem cut egg roll. Dem de eat cake, so also egg roll. Flex on guyz

Jeffrey12:
Lol...... Who say na only cake them take dey do birthday grin

I believe that egg rolls nd the coke/fanta pass cake oo... Who never try am nor go understand sha....
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by Nellybobo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lalas247:
The guy wearing a cap on the right has serious plans for those buns grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by macsilver(m): 10:30pm On Sep 09, 2017
Dry or not, the fact is he had fun, and made his own birthday memorable.
There are people whose birthday are celebrated in a flamboyant wah and they die just outside the venue..
And their are people who also die on their birthdays. These ones are alive and are enjoying it. Be it with akara or with agidi.
What's the essence of life if you can not enjoy every moment of it?
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by Kimy97(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2017
But dats a showglass na...
Re: See How This Guy Celebrated His Birthday (PIX) by mozele(m): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2017
Enouwem:
I am still trying to understand what is happening here grin

Nigerians are humorous and witty sha!!!

the aim of the celebration is already achieved. Its like you've never experienced the effect of eggroll and fanta/coke before.

Atleast this proved to be a bit sensible in this economy by spending within his means. No need to go get loan in order to celebrate.

Happy birthday to him anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newest Couple In Nairaland (happy Viewing) / See Pictures From My Introduction ceremony / Pictures From Sly's Funeral ( Classic Fm 97.3, Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.