Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? (3948 Views)

Does Satan Exist? / Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by hopefulLandlord: 7:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Forget I said anything.
hehe, that cluelessness astounded you grin

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by Ranchhoddas: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

It is a hopeless case. No need to pursue it further.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by Ranchhoddas: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:
Stop coning into matters you know nothing about.
Yes Your Grace.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by LordOfNaira: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Does Satan have the power to control the weather? What does it mean that Satan is the god of this world?

I can control the weather of where I stay. I can stop rain from falling. All I need is a spotless white cock.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Who is the clueless one? You or him?

Guy, he says men can control the weather scientifically. But i said, the same scientists are losing their homes and cities to weather, yet they are powerless to do anything. Why aren't they stopping that fierce Tornado which i'm tempted to believe is an act of God to put the Scientific world to test?

Who is clueless now?

It's the same mistake those who built The Titanic made. They boasted 'Not even God can sink this ship', it never made it's first voyage. Iceberg brought it down. The scientists couldn't help themselves.

Now, they can control weather, so, God is giving them weather to control, how far? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It is a hopeless case. No need to pursue it further.
You'd have nothing to say.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by hopefulLandlord: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Who is the clueless one? You or him?

Guy, he says men can control the weather scientifically. But i said, the same scientists are losing their homes and cities to weather, yet they are powerless to do anything. Why aren't they stopping that fierce Tornado which i'm tempted to believe is an act of God to put the Scientific world to test?

Who is clueless now?

It's the same mistake those who built The Titanic made. They boasted 'Not even God can sink this ship', it never made it's first voyage. Iceberg brought it down. The scientists couldn't help themselves.

Now, they can control weather, so, God is giving them weather to control, how far? lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
okay
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by Ranchhoddas: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:
You'd have nothing to say.
Yep. I don't. It will be like trying to explain calculus to a Nursery 2 pupil. A waste of effort.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by Ranchhoddas: 10:28am On Sep 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
okay
Lol. You must give her credit. She's an entertainer.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by hopefulLandlord: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol.
You must give her credit.
She's an entertainer.

funny enough, the sentence "Not even God can sink this ship" was simply a fabrication by theists to cast the builders of Titanic in a bad light and Christians have swallowed that statement whole without questions; makes you question the validity of "other things" they've swallowed, if you know what I mean........smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by hahn(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

funny enough, the sentence "Not even God can sink this ship" was simply a fabrication by theists to cast the builders of Titanic in a bad light and Christians have swallowed that statement whole without questions; makes you question the validity of "other things" they've swallowed, if you know what I mean........smiley

Maybe that is why they keep expecting Jesus to cum smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by Ranchhoddas: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I know what you mean.

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I can control the weather of where I stay. I can stop rain from falling. All I need is a spotless white cock.

Can any good come out of your rain charming? undecided
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Abeg go America nah, weather is dealing with them there now. Go and help them biko.

2 Likes

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Guy, stop making noise here, there's work to do, weather needs controlling over in the west, you guys shd do something.

Where are the Scientists with their Scientific know how. buhahahhahahahahaha. Simple Wind they can't stop.

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by hopefulLandlord: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Guy, stop making noise here, there's work to do, weather needs controlling over in the west, you guys shd do something.

Where are the Scientists with their Scientific know how. buhahahhahahahahaha. Simple Wind they can't stop.

nice rebuttal
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
hahn:

Maybe that is why they keep expecting Jesus to cum smiley
Mr Dumpster, can you with your scientific knowhow Port to Florida to help control the weather there?

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Yep. I don't. It will be like trying to explain calculus to a Nursery 2 pupil. A waste of effort.
That's what you tell yourself? Poor you.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Lol.
You must give her credit.
She's an entertainer.
At least, i'm something you can identify me by, what and who are you? Empty brass?
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by hahn(m): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Mr Dumpster, can you with your scientific knowhow Port to Florida to help control the weather there?

If your incompetent god cannot do something to save the lives lost and the properties damaged, who am i? tongue
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by Ranchhoddas: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

At least, i'm something you can identify me by, what and who are you? Empty brass?
A man is no one.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by mediocre(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Exactly so. And he is so smart to imprison men's mins into believing that he is so powerful that not even God can tame him. Such affront.

Satan rules when men are ignorant, get knowledge and work based on the knowledge you have and satan deflates.

Satan dey show power only to men. He is a coward. All his power flexing is to Human beings who do not know him. Satan can not stand before any Angel in heaven to do jack.

Just like a coward who picks those he is far bigger than, so does satan.

He has taken over the minds of Men, now they believe he can stop the sun and change the seasons. For wey?

If satan can control weather, haaaaaa, imagine what he would have down.

From day one, the weather has been the way it has been. When it's rainy season, rains starts, when it's harmattans, it starts and finishes when it shd.

Satan no get jack power. If he does he wouldn't be so afraid of what will happen to his people after Rapture.

Trouble is ahead for those who will take the Mark.

Nawa oo all this epistle for satan, someone you claim has no power.. The guy dey give u headache gan o..
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by mediocre(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Abeg go America nah, weather is dealing with them there now. Go and help them biko.
God you mean..
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

I seem to be the only who sees through them.

You are not alone we still have many Christians who can see them for who they really are. cool
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Of people who controlled the weather

Al Gore and his scientific method. cheesy
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by ichuka(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Job 38:12-41New King James Version (NKJV)

12 “Have you commanded the morning since your days began,
And caused the dawn to know its place,
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked be shaken out of it?
14 It takes on form like clay under a seal,
And stands out like a garment.
15 From the wicked their light is withheld,
And the upraised arm is broken.
16 “Have you entered the springs of the sea?
Or have you walked in search of the depths?
17 Have the gates of death been revealed to you?
Or have you seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18 Have you comprehended the breadth of the earth?
Tell Me, if you know all this.
19 “Where is the way to the dwelling of light?
And darkness, where is its place,
20 That you may take it to its territory,
That you may know the paths to its home?
21 Do you know it, because you were born then,
Or because the number of your days is great?
22 “Have you entered the treasury of snow,
Or have you seen the treasury of hail,
23 Which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
For the day of battle and war?
24 By what way is light diffused,
Or the east wind scattered over the earth?
25 “Who has divided a channel for the overflowing water,
Or a path for the thunderbolt,
26 To cause it to rain on a land where there is no one,
A wilderness in which there is no man;
27 To satisfy the desolate waste,
And cause to spring forth the growth of tender grass?
28 Has the rain a father?
Or who has begotten the drops of dew?
29 From whose womb comes the ice?
And the frost of heaven, who gives it birth?
30 The waters harden like stone,
And the surface of the deep is frozen.
31 “Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loose the belt of Orion?
32 Can you bring out Mazzaroth[a] in its season?
Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs?
33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens?
Can you set their dominion over the earth?
34 “Can you lift up your voice to the clouds,
That an abundance of water may cover you?
35 Can you send out lightnings, that they may go,
And say to you, ‘Here we are!’?
36 Who has put wisdom in the mind?[b]
Or who has given understanding to the heart?
37 Who can number the clouds by wisdom?
Or who can pour out the bottles of heaven,
38 When the dust hardens in clumps,
And the clods cling together?
39 “Can you hunt the prey for the lion,
Or satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
40 When they crouch in their dens,
Or lurk in their lairs to lie in wait?
41 Who provides food for the raven,
When its young ones cry to God,
And wander about for lack of food?
Footnotes:

If God can ask Job such questions
Meaning we are suppose to be in charge of our environments "Not Satan"
We should COMMAND our environments to hear Gods voice through us.when we speak
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Al Gore and his scientific method. cheesy
Oh? Seriously, Al Gore?
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You are not alone we still have many Christians who can see them for who they really are. cool
I see.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
mediocre:
Nawa oo all this epistle for satan, someone you claim has no power.. The guy dey give u headache gan o..
He has power over you, not over me.
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
analice107:

Oh? Seriously, Al Gore?

Didn't you know that the genius was able to discover climate change? cheesy
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Does Satan have the power to control the weather? What does it mean that Satan is the god of this world?

Check this site for clues to the OP. cool

https://www.gotquestions.org/weather-Satan.html
Re: Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? by analice107: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Didn't you know that the genius was able to discover climate change? cheesy
He did? There's a lot i need to know about him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Do You Know This Man? (Prophet Muhammad) / Is Is Right As A Christian To Kiss Your Girlfriend Once In A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.